1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirodoll Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 27, 2011

1. I just ordered a Yaya head from Mirodoll and want to prepare for her arrival, I wanna ask what wig and eye size does she use and her neck size? I want to put her on a resinsoul Rong’s body but afraid that it won’t fit.:sweat

2. Hmm...I don't know the eye size or neck size of my Yaya (came secondhand with eyes and attached to the body, which is a Mirodoll body), but I'm using a 6-7 wig, and that seems to work really well!

There don't seem to be measurements for the head on Mirodoll's website, but it says the head is supposed to fit their 1/4 girl body, which says the neck girth is 6 cm. I'm sure Rong's measurements exist...somewhere...this wiki post has some measurements for their bodies if you scroll down, but if I'm reading it right, it sounds like the neck is 8cm (under Resinsoul Double-jointed Female Body).

I did find this thread though if you haven't already seen it?

3. Oh I didn’t see that thread. Thank you so much for that.:) It helps but also not at the same time if that makes sense because I heard Yaya head is smaller than Lili(?)

4. Hopefully you can get some other opinions! Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If the numbers I found were accurate, I'm not really sure they would fit, but I've never tried to hybrid anything and am woefully inexperienced in such matters. :sweat

5. You did what you can and I appreciated it :thumbup it’s the company that lacks the information lol thank you for helping me :)

6. Thank you! I can see why your girl is shoe less it's really hard finding shoes that fit from what I've gather.

7. It is. But if you don't mind slightly oversized shoes, standard boots do work ^_~

8. Hi guuuys c:
      I got a Mirodoll Lili head second hand for barely any money at all & she got a body today!
      It's a 9 year old Custom House Little Junior body.
      [​IMG]Lili by Izzy, on Flickr

9. @Calabri I love what you have done with her <3! Did you mod her ears? They're a great addition to her! So cute!

10. @Calabri: Oh my! That hybrid is very nice! She's lovely, dear~

11. Thank you!

Yes, I modded her ears <3 I had a Resinsoul Bao at one point and I love the sculpt but not the size, Lili kind of reminds me of him and her ears are really wonky so I decided to give her elf ears! I had my friend take pics of her Bao's ears too, so they kind of resemble his.

12. Great work, they look fantastic!

13. Yes, fantastic news! 1/4 dolls are my favourite size, so I'm excited to see more 1/4 inch heads from mirodoll!

14. Hi everyone, anyone with a Lili have any advice for what size eyes you think look better in her? I think I currently have some 12mm eyes that are just printed flat texture with a transparent plastic cap that fits into place. Online Mirodoll reccommends 14mm eyes for her. I'm more bothered by I think the iris looks too big to me in some lights even at 12mm, but other times I think it looks cute. I want to test out a smaller size for a bit, just to see what she looks like. What eyes do other Lili owners have her wear?

Pics of current eyes: Instagram post by Ella Tronic • Apr 3, 2017 at 11:29am UTC
      Pics of eyes she came with (which I love, but the dome on them limits the range of angles you can photograph her from without getting some odd lensing): Instagram post by Ella Tronic • Mar 4, 2017 at 7:38pm UTC

15. @ella_tron I have my Lili in 14mm and used to have her in 16mm. I recommend looking for eyes with smaller irises though, Her irises do look pretty big in those pictures.

16. @thealienprince Thanks for the info! I will shop around on etsy. I'm tempted to try making something myself because I know what I want, but unsure where to look for it :P

17. @ella_tron Your welcome! You might want to check out Dreaming Tree Studios when they come back!

18. Thanks @thealienprince for the recommendation :) I've favourited them on etsy so I can check out what they update with when they come back from their break :)

19. Hi there! I was just wondering if a Doll Leaves head would work on the 1/4 boy body (the muscular one)? I think the Doll Leaves Wish head is super cute but the body is too juvenile for my tastes. I'm worried about going with the Mirodoll body, however, since I keep hearing people mention how small it is, I'm worried my RS Sui/Tang and Akagidoll Ban will greatly outsize him. Thank you for any help!

20. Finished paying off my layaway and I haven't even bought anything for her I'm having a hard time on what to get her, part of me wants to wait when she gets here but I don't want her to be naked when she gets here though :?.