1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mirodoll Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 27, 2011

1. PeppermintPocky Thank you very much :) Doing an Miro Doll elf hybrid is among one of the things I would love to try sometime in the future. If I ever find the right kinda elf head that is.

2. Actually I doubt they will switch bodies with Robin as Robin sculpt is from another company Magical Angel I requested that once and they said no and Robin will only come in the options listed on Robin. Which it looks like is only the creamy white, more than likely these are instock dolls they have left.

3. Maybe it will be possible to buy Roin head only and just MiroDoll MSD body?Just wondering...

4. My Miroboy has a head finally after nearly a year!

[​IMG]

5. Raesha, wow, is great! Very like.

6. Thank you Jaline. It was so hard to find a good size head for this body!

7. He looking great!!!!:D

8. Your couple is very cute, Raesha. Congrats on getting your boy together!

My DC/Mirodoll hybrid received his proper attire/wig/eyes in the mail last week so I snapped a photo to share. I also restrung him and added S-hooks to his hands and feet so he's ready to roll. Hooray! :thumbup

[​IMG]

9. Raesha/ PeppermintPocky Your boys are so cute. Love the Mohawk. So cool.

10. They look fabulous what a great match for your Lan. What head did you find for him?

11. Thanks Molliebean. :) I shaved the sides myself. :XD: 'twas a fun experiment!

12. I inquired about the bunny head on the homepage a while back, and almost month ago, Mirodoll sent me a message back about it. I thought that'd Mirodoll would've posted about their new doll, but apparently not.

Mirodoll Bunny

Default Bunny is on 1/6 body, but can be paired with the 1/4 body. I haven't actually ordered one, since I currently have no money.

:sweat

13. Hi again :D !

I would like to order mirodoll 1/4 body, because I like this muscular body, but I read the head problem, mirodoll msd body is smaller than normal msd body. I found pictures on deviantart, that fits dollLove head on this body (kaja vampire head), Somebody tried other DollLove heads? Unfortunatelly I found only one option.

14. Hi! I just bought Vivi a couple months ago, and I absolutely adore her! She's lovely~

15. Chantillykitty: Can you post a photo of her? I would love to see!

16. Sure! Her eyes are currently on their way in the mail, and she doesn't have a faceup yet, but here she is! (Sorry, they're quick snaps! I'll take better pictures when she has eyes and a face!)

Sorry they're just links! I tried to add pictures in the post but it didn't work...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124800036@N08/14014885199/lightbox/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/124800036@N08/14199040652/in/photostream/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/124800036@N08/14014948927/in/photostream/
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/124800036@N08/14201543605/in/photostream/

17. Thanks Chantillykitty! She has a really cute expression even without a face! Looking forward to seeing her all together. :sweat

18. Congrats on your new girl Chantillykitty she is cute, much better looking then the site photos. I wish they would specify though that some of the sculpts that they sell on their site are in fact Magical Angel, I understand they probably have some kinda contract with Magical Angel to keep selling them since they broke off to do their own thing, but its just strange of course Bobobie does the same thing with the Resinsoul dolls they sell. I mean they did tell me that the reason that some of them (vivi, robin, rosa, william and kevine) they can only come in creamy and normal is because they are a different company doll, but they wouldn't tell me which company when I asked. Also strange that you can get those 5 sculpts cheaper from Mirodoll which is a definitely plus..I was considering getting Vivi or Rosa just so I could get the body for my one character that is a balerina.

19. We would rather keep silence, we do not like debate, but would not hope to bring any confusion or unhappy to our dear customers, even a little bit. We do not like to see that things seemed to be confusing and complicated. So we have to explain about the dolls with hinged feet. Yes, Vivi, Robin, kevin, Rosa and William, these dolls with hinged dolls are not made by Mirodoll factory, and not Miro Doll brand. We have explained this to some of the customers, and some of them have helped us to say this on the forums. We never hide this. The dolls with hinged feet are made in another factory called Xinmeng, the boss is a friend of Miro Doll. He does not know English. He asked Miro doll to sell their dolls outside of China. And Miro Doll finds these dolls are very nice, the joints and body shape are good. Especially the posing ability is marvelous. So Miro Doll post these dolls on Miro Doll website to introduce these beautiful dolls to customers, and add more choice for them, also make up the shortages of Miro dolls. Miro 1/4 dolls are relatively short, and the 1/3 dolls are too strong and thick. The Xinmeng 1/4 dolls are higher, the 1/3 boy William are not so thick, and looks not so stout. The price is not marked high. Is low price a bad thing? These dolls have hinged feet, there is a badge at the back of the head. Miro Doll heads do not have the badge. We think Magical Angel also carry these dolls from the same factory, there is a Xinmeng badge at the the dolls' head too. They can not say these dolls should be called Magical Angel, the badge on the back of the doll head does not say Magical Angel. The badge says Xinmeng, these dolls should be called Xinmeng Doll. We have been carrying these dolls since 2011, before Magical Angel came into being.

Now we have posted a new Xinmeng 62cm boy. And we will carry more of these dolls soon. Customers can also get all these colors besides Creamy and normal skin, now we call them normal Pink and Beauty White. Cusomters can get these transparent material and the grey, tan colors as well. The price is very high for these materials and colors, so we do not post them on the website all along. These dolls are not made by Miro Doll itself. The dolls without hinged feet are made by Miro Doll factory.

We do not want to debate about anything. We just tell the truth, and make things clear, to make customers feel that we are doing things properly, and dare to order these lovely dolls while they wish. ^_^

20. I just saw him on the Miro Doll website, and he's gorgeous! I might need to start saving for him...