1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mishi's Dolls Pictures & Chat

Sep 24, 2016

1. Thank you so much! I really love how she poses, her knee joints can lock somewhat and they are very aesthetically pleasing to me too. I can understand being better with certain sizes of dolls though. Dreamy is actually the smallest doll I have ^^;

I finally finished making her wig and eyes and am now just working on her dress and accessories :)

[​IMG]

2. My Dreamy has been stuck in (What I'm assuming is) customs for a week now. I'm so nervous... I hope they release her soon...

3. Oh geez :/ that's really unfortunate. I hope you get her soon too! I've luckily never had any issues with customs with a doll (knock on wood...)

4. Dreamy arrived to me on Friday she is very sweet, but I'm having quite the difficult time with how floppy she is D: it looks like the first owner already hot glue sueded her. Maybe I should try restringing her at some point?
      [​IMG]

#24 Violetx0x, Feb 25, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    5. Oh she really is cute!! Congrats :)

Mine definitely wasn't floppy, but yeah, for sure try restringing her if she's that loose. Since I hot glue sueded mine she's been a great little poser.

6. I've never restrung a doll before so I'm kind of terrified... I love how well she poses while sitting down though x3.
      [​IMG]

7. Adorable :3 She looks like she's lost in thought. Did you make the dress/top she's wearing?

8. The person I bought her from actually included it and a few other dresses, I think it's a monster high dress? I don't have a monster high doll so I'm not sure which size but it fits perfectly on her torso ^_^

#28 Violetx0x, Feb 28, 2018
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    9. Hmm... that is very interesting! I don't have any MH dolls either, but I might take a look through the toy store to see if I can find some things there that will fit then too :)

10. I made my Nendalee a wig yesterday, I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I love the versatility of having 4 heads for dreamy...

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. I'm so excited! I finally finished paying off my own Murphy! She's on her way! Since some of you have received a doll from her before, do any of you have an estimate on about how long until the package arrives, if shipping from Spain to the US?

12. @CCKitty congrats!! I'm sure you'll love her :) Which skin tone did you order her in?

I'm not in the US, so I can't help you there. Within Europe, after sending, it usually took about a week. When I've personally sent things from Europe to North America, it has taken anywhere between 2-5 weeks *_*

13. I got her in the gray skin! I'm sort of.... Homestuck trash, lol! I'm shelling a fantroll of mine! It's been a year, another couple of weeks won't kill me.... but I'm still going to obsessively check that tracker >>'

14. @CCKitty oh my goodness. I'm right in the trashbin with you. I'm so so so excited to see what you do with her!! I never thought of that possibility, but she would be such a cute troll in grey.

Update on my Dreamy - I finally finished her wig! I brushed gold glitter pigment into it and beaded it to match my Murphy's

[​IMG]

#34 Solesa, Apr 17, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    15. Nice! I'm really excited to show her off. I even got custom eyes from GalaxyNook for her (it's so hard to fnd eyes with a yellow scelera)
      That wig looks gorgeous!

16. She's adorable and that wig is amazing! I'm currently on the fence about whether or not I want to sell my Dreamy :(

17. Oh no @Violetx0x - are you just not bonding with her? I'm sorry to hear that :C

Did you guys see on Sther's instagram that she's releasing a sister for Weeny?

18. SHE'S HERE!!!
      [​IMG]
      I posted her doll opening in the usual thread if you wanna go see! If you just want the direct link, I'm happy to share!

19. Oh my goodness she's SO gorgeous!! I love the grey and her eyes are awesome. Can't wait to see her come together :)

(Heading over to check box opening right now...)

20. I don't suppose anyone has more information on what kind of top they can wear size-wise? According to the site, a Murphy wears 'YoSD' in the top... so I got a little YoSD hoodie... which I def cannot get on her (not really sure how to remove her hands, but even if I did I don't think it'll fit her arms)