1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Mishi's Dolls Pictures & Chat

Sep 24, 2016

1. I was thinking that too! Like a dragon or a dino or something. I think that may make it off-topic as a doll for DoA (maybe counts as a pet?), but we'll see once she reveals it.

I still don't have a *name* for my Murphy and it's really starting to stress me out :sweat I think it's because she's so perfect to me that in my head I need to find the IDEAL name. I just need to get over myself, I can always change it later on if I change my mind, right?

What's your instagram, if you don't mind me asking? If I don't already follow you, I'd love to. I will definitely never get tired of seeing Murphys!

2. I'm so excited about it though. I need some good news in this hobby atm. :sigh

Names are so hard! For me, not only does it have to sound right but it has to look right too. Like I can like the sound of a name, but if the spelling looks off, I won't use it. :doh Does anything semi sound right to you atm or do you just have no idea?

Lol you are following me already, I'm crimsonribbon13 on instagram!

3. I figured I was :P But I thought I'd check just in case!

Some of the suggestions I got that I liked were Nimue, Tanith, and Samira. I'm thinking something fantasy-ish and maybe starting with an S? I'm the same, the spelling has to fit!!

To keep us on topic and to help with any naming suggestions, here's the lady in question :)

[​IMG]

4. So here's a list of elvish meanings that are all celestial in nature. Click! Maybe there's something in here that you could combine together? For example "Sil" To Shine White "Elenya" Celestial/Of the Stars.

5. Oh, that site is a goldmine! Thank you!

Spinie has been revealed! The body seems similar to Weeny, and the eyes seem like they will be removable, so I think they should be on topic? I guess once we have more info and a resin cast we can ask :3 The tail might be an issue, I'm not sure.

[​IMG]

6. You're welcome!

Spinie is so adorable, I hope he's ontopic. I really want to know what colors he'll be cast in. That would determine for me whether I decide to purchase him or not. I'm hoping for a blue skin, so I can do blue, pink, and gold for the rose on his head.

7. Oh that would be adorable! I hadn't thought of that kind of colour combination - I hadn't even really thought that far yet at all :P She does like fantasy colours though so it may be possible...

8. So I read on Instagram that she's going to try and make the rose a different color from the rest of the body? So like as her pictures show, green body, red flower. That could be very cool! I also read in her comments that she's going to have a pink/rose color for the rose. I would assume that the parts would have to be cast separately? And then maybe attached with magnets? If so, maybe you could even mix and match. That would be awesome.

I have a thought that if the colors are similar, I want him to be the familiar to Rap1993's upcoming bunny girl. She's planning to cast her in blue, so I wanted to shell my bunny character Teacup. She'll have rose/pink roses with gold detailing on her body/face, so I'd love to match Spinie to her if I can.

9. Solesa : I love your girl. I follow you on insta. ^^

For Spinie, I can’t wait to see more of the resin cast.

Because Esther make so cute doll, here is my little Azurya, a special hope in 2 colors.
      [​IMG]

10. Hi!! I see this post is a bit outdated, but this is the only post for chat purposes for Mishi's Dolls that I've found ^^.
      I'm not a frequent poster of DoA and I am veeeery slow completing my dolls (and I'm not that active anymore on the hobby), but I would like to show you my Murphy, because I'm in love with her ^^.

Her name is Vera, I got her in february 2019. Rakeru-sensei did her face-up and her eyes are made of resin. I did her wig, but it's provisional, because it's made of acrylic fiber.
      I don't have a backstory for her, because these years I learned that I enjoy more my dolls when I don't have to stick to a character or a story.
      I hope you like her!

[​IMG]

11. A
      Ah, she's so cute! I love that deep red lipstick on her!

12. I was wondering if someone on here could help me out. I just bought a Mishis Hope second hand and realized I have no idea about eye or wig size. Does anyone here know about what size would fit her??

13. Nvm I found out from the previous owner. Wig is 5-5.5 and eyes are 12 in case anyone else was wondering haha.