Missing and Stolen Dolls

Jun 22, 2008

1. My Dollshe Robin has been stolen from my vehicle with our luggage. Missing from either the New To You parking lot in Fergus OR in the parking lot of Panera Bakery by Sherway Gardens mall. The door was jimmied.

He is in a Gene / Ashton Drake box - white card board

he has a face up by slink

he is wearing a red Tonner pea coat, Tonner blue jeans, a toque and scarf set in red / black / white, a burg / blk / white V-neck shirt, black leather boots with punk buckles

he has his black leather teddy bear with him

and a wood doll stand

police report has been filed

• What is missing? (Mold, skintone) Littlefee Juri13 Elf NS
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc). Custom faceup/blushing with lots of freckles that's wearing off on hands, under chin. Mismatched eyes in teal and purple. Fist hands. Light pink wig. Wearing pink hoodie with grey leggings and pink shoes.
      • When was the doll last seen? 1/24/19 6pm ish. Found missing approx 645pm.
      • Where was the doll last seen? In vehicle parked at 758 May St, Calumet City, IN
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? Stolen from work vehicle along with personal items. Thief broke window to get in.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone learns anything? Message @pinkandyellow or me on here
      Image to show hand blushing wear.
      [​IMG]
      2018-02-18_03-30-02 by pinkandyellowcupcake, on Flickr

eta: images
      eta: police report filed in Calumet City

#62 ihnasarima, Jan 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
      • EDIT: Ketti has finally been returned from the faceup artist.

#63 Ciel., Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    2. Doll found Found! Turns out Lovecraftian's relative had taken the doll in with Lovecraftian knowing. Admin feel free to delete this post :)

#64 aries faries, Apr 28, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2019