1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing and Stolen Dolls

Jun 22, 2008

1. My Dollshe Robin has been stolen from my vehicle with our luggage. Missing from either the New To You parking lot in Fergus OR in the parking lot of Panera Bakery by Sherway Gardens mall. The door was jimmied.

He is in a Gene / Ashton Drake box - white card board

he has a face up by slink

he is wearing a red Tonner pea coat, Tonner blue jeans, a toque and scarf set in red / black / white, a burg / blk / white V-neck shirt, black leather boots with punk buckles

he has his black leather teddy bear with him

and a wood doll stand

police report has been filed

• What is missing? (Mold, skintone) Littlefee Juri13 Elf NS
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc). Custom faceup/blushing with lots of freckles that's wearing off on hands, under chin. Mismatched eyes in teal and purple. Fist hands. Light pink wig. Wearing pink hoodie with grey leggings and pink shoes.
      • When was the doll last seen? 1/24/19 6pm ish. Found missing approx 645pm.
      • Where was the doll last seen? In vehicle parked at 758 May St, Calumet City, IN
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? Stolen from work vehicle along with personal items. Thief broke window to get in.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone learns anything? Message @pinkandyellow or me on here
      Image to show hand blushing wear.
      [​IMG]
      2018-02-18_03-30-02 by pinkandyellowcupcake, on Flickr

eta: images
      eta: police report filed in Calumet City

#62 ihnasarima, Jan 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
      • EDIT: Ketti has finally been returned from the faceup artist.

#63 Ciel., Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    2. Doll found Found! Turns out Lovecraftian's relative had taken the doll in with Lovecraftian knowing. Admin feel free to delete this post :)

#64 aries faries, Apr 28, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    3. These heads and dolls were never returned to me by a face-up artist. I checked with the moderators before making this post.
      I had used this artist before and liked her work. I also trusted her and thought she was honest and ethical. I waited this long because I thought she may have been going through a crisis and would eventually return my dolls/heads. In addition to keeping my dolls/heads, 5 pair of eyes and a wig, she also took my full commission payment (plus extra for postage back and incidentals) of close to $300 (Paypal.)

Doll Heads - Elfdoll Mir (2) open eyes, and closed eyes, Delilah Noir (off topic, but part of the group,) and (2) Doll Leaves Event Mei Panda dolls.

She never provided pictures of these, but she wrote that she painted one as a girl with a flower above it's eye and white eyelashes. The other was painted to be masculine. She stopped all correspondence with me when I asked her to send back everything and I would restring the pandas.

I know she kept property of other DoA members.

She painted under the name Landwhale and kept some vinyl heads before she started painting resin. She used the name Invie a la mode, also Invie, Invie Aesthetics, and others. She still may be painting but using a different name.

The heads were sent to Winnie Tom in Brooklyn, New York.

Please PM if you have seen these heads/dolls for sale, bought them, or know anything about why she did this. Thank you.

She abandoned the hobby, but remained active in Lolita Fashion, modeling, and her career, so I know this wasn't due to illness. If anyone was successful in getting items back by filing a lawsuit, or other means, I would like to know.

I noticed that she logged into her account here in May, 2019, so this is also a warning in case she intends to start painting again.

[​IMG]76F93B67-B522-4BEE-908F-5FB6D13374D8 by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]Mei by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr
      Stock photo - Never received pictures of dolls. She noted that they were finished, but needed to be strung.

[​IMG]Delilah by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]Mir by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]

#65 Lizzy1912, Sep 8, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
    4. Hi guys, thanks for your looking first. My friend's dolls were stolen in San Francisco, California. If somebody can find these babies or help her , please contact us.

This is the last scene in airport before the girls got stolen.↓
      [​IMG]
      How's the girls looked like.↓
      [​IMG]
      What is missing?
      咲芽(Sakime, Crobidoll - Silver Ring Ara Limited) and 五月雨(Samidare, Crobidoll - Caged Ara Limited)

Are there any distinguishing characteristics?
      as the provided photos above

When was the doll last seen?

Septermber 5th, 2019. About 1:20 p.m.

Where was the doll last seen?
      in Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco City, California

Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)

The car got broken, and two dolls in an orange FILA bag were stolen in the cars. She don't know how the thief looked like.

Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?

If you use ig, please contact her directly→ her ig
      or you can just contact this account

Here is the letter from the owner. She really loves her dolls. Thanks for your help again:
      Hello everyone, I’d like to tell a heart-broken story.
      Two days ago, our car got broken into while we were traveling in San Francisco. Two of my precious dolls, Sakime (咲芽さきめ, Crobidoll - Silver Ring Ara Limited) and Samidare (五月雨さみだれ, Crobidoll - Caged Ara Limited) were stolen and taken away from me.

I was really excited for this road trip. These two girls were suppose to follow me to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and Universal Studios at Hollywood…I had spent a lot of time and tried very hard finding the right outfits to make them look awesome in every picture. I imagined it would be a perfect trip.

Even though I have many members in my doll family, these two girls had been with me for the longest time, they were my most cherished children. I couldn’t describe how important the twins were for me. They kept me company for almost 8 years, left without saying goodbye. I’m still in a deep sorrow and knowing that they are not coming back to me anymore.

It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t have left you, even just for a second. This could only be my fault.

I love you two so much. I could only wish wherever you are right now, someone, anyone would love you as much as I do.

#66 Cysela, Sep 9, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    5. THEY HAVE BEEN RETURNED HOME!!!!

Hello. This may be a lost cause but I figured I should post this here anyway.
      commission_kujo commission_pearl2 <---I don't know how to embed images, please click the links.

What is missing?
      Volks Kazuya Kujo and Volks Pearl head in normal skin

Please see images for their appearance.

They were last seen by the faceup artist before they were mailed on April 14th 2020.

They were in the possession of the faceup artist in the UK.

Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?) After the faceup was completed and the artist mailed the heads back to me, the Royal Mail made a terrible error and instead of sending the heads back to me (in the United States), they sent the package to Russia instead. (THIS WAS NO FAULT OF THE FACEUP ARTIST, they sent me proof of mailing and indeed they put my correct address down.) After it arrived in Russia, it was sent to Moscow and then to Sharapovo where tracking has stopped since April 26th. After this date, there's been no movement or activity. I am aware that shipping is very slow because of COVID 19 but there should have been some activity by now.

Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?
      Either here or @prince.ninfia on instagram.

This is a long shot but hey, miracles happen sometimes right? Or they could be lost forever...

#67 HerrLucifel, Jun 10, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
      • What is missing? (Mold, skintone)
        She is an Angel Philia type H whitey, Mana
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc).
      • Her body suit is one of a kind, she has marks on her head and her default makeup was tweaked to be more vibrant.
      • When and where was the doll last seen?
      • see tracking image, otherwise it was last physcially seen before i shipped it.
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)
      • the doll was sold to @unicornsandlattes on IG
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?
        please contact me @Hallowchii or @unicornsandlattes on IG, or just myself here on DoA

Full details:
      Not a post i wanted to make as i was hoping she would be delivered, but i guess not!
      This is a doll i sold to @unicornsandlattes (on IG) and she was shipped on the 8th sept and was sent express, delivered on the 10th sept.... apparently, however @unicornsandlattes never recieved the parcel and no one in thier building has come forward with it.
      UPS is investigating but on both sides not much progress has been made and so we are scared that this parcel is lost or stolen.
      In the event she was stolen i want people to know who this doll belongs to and if you see her, to contact us with any information you have so we can find her..
      Her body suit is one of a kind, she has marks on her head and her default makeup was tweaked to be more vibrant.
      She is an Angel Philia type H, Mana, she came with her paperwork, her box and everything else shown.
      Thank you in advance, if you can share it, please do!.

A bit more info, this parcel made it to Canada before being marked as delivered, however we both noticed the time it arrived at the office in canada and the delivery time where Unicorn lives would be impossible for a normal delivery because the distance is just too far.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. What is missing?
      Minifee Nanuri 18/19 #2 Head - Normal Skin

The head may have some very light residue in the insides of the ears but should otherwise look unpainted.

February 2020.

The head was mailed to a faceup artist in Spain and last tracking update shows it was located in Spain, so I would expect any sales posts to come from there.

Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)
      The head was mailed to Rakeru Sensei in February of 2020 as COVID-19 was still in the early stages. It took some time to arrive in Spain and by the time it did, things were getting bad. The tracking showed that it arrived in April and there were no more updates for months and months. Rakeru called the Spanish postal service to try to get customs fees information but they could not/would not help her. In August, the tracking updated to show the head had been declined in May, but neither the Spanish postal service or USPS shows that the head has been actually shipped back to the USA.

As of 10/4/2020, USPS has mailed me a check for the price I paid for the head, which is not the current value.

Here or Instagram - 8BitBJDs

I don't necessarily know that she was stolen, but at this point I'm not sure if she'll ever make it home either. I do have a WTB up for a replacement but if anyone notices any of this head pop up on ebay from Spain from unknown BJD owners, definitely a red flag...

#69 RainbowsHaven, Oct 5, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    7. **Stolen**
      Stolen doll - Album on Imgur
      U-NOA Quluts 2nd Dollybird special, with box and paperwork, both heads, all extra parts, wearing the pictured wig and eyes, and a red sequined dress with resin shoes.

In the box there were 5 additional wigs, 2 brown, 2 black (one with a braid wrapped around the head), and 1 blonde (with buns on the top), three puki puki sized outfits, and a pair of puki puki sized shoes, three doll sized santa hats, a miniature connect four game, and a container of white eye putty.

Doll was stolen from an apartment complex in the Tampa, Florida area on Thursday, February 11th, 2021, around noon. Please contact me by pm if you see a doll and accessories matching this description for sale, thank you.

8. Update 25th July 2021- good news, after disappearing in the postal system for 4 months, the parcel was suddenly delivered to the buyer. It looks like everything in the parcel is accounted for so this situation is resolved.

What's missing?

1/3 SD Asleep Eidolon Fairy Slamander in normal pink resin. She came with 4 x fairy wing pieces, extra pair of hands (B set), pair of heel feet and sylph fairy head dress. She was not shipped with the original box and did not have a COA (company didn't include one).

She has the company Slamandar face up with Saras's white face tattoos. Her fairy wings are A colour.

April 10th 2021

Last update on it's tracking is "Processed through ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) facility at 4:14 pm on April 10, 2021".

I sold the doll through the DOA marketplace to another DOA member. She was shipped with her head and feet unstrung so she could fit into a smaller box as a postage cost saving measure. The wings, head dress and small parts were put in a smaller box inside the larger shipping box. The head, body, hand and feet parts were all bubble wrapped individually.
      The parcel was shipped on 6th April 2021. It was tracked as having passed through the Chicago gateway on 10th April and passed on to USPS where it seems to have disappeared.

I can be contacted here via DM

Link to marketplace advert which contains photos of the doll and parts.

#71 Epicari, May 17, 2021
      Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
      • What is missing? (Mold, skintone)
      Gulliver Small micro mermaid (Normal skin with coral tail)
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc).
      This full set is specific to this doll; she is OOAK. She has a full set wig, faceup and horn parts that match her tail. She comes in a small pink clamshell case.
      • When was the doll last seen?
      November 2nd, 2021
      • Where was the doll last seen?
      Allegedly inside a USPS truck. Prior to that, the seller had done package pickup so it was seen when left for pickup.
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)
      USPS stated the package was taken from the USPS mail truck. The truck was not properly secured.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?
      Please message me here on DoA as I was the buyer, or the seller here on Instagram (groovyblueworld):

Login • Instagram

9. Thank you for posting!

I hope that I can reply, but I am the seller. Doll was definitely picked up by the mail carrier. We have cameras showing the mail carrier grabbing the package and the tracking states that the doll was picked up. Mail carrier came by the next day to tell us that she was taken from the truck.

I live in Tustin, California.

[​IMG]

More pictures are available on my instagram groovyblueworld or Flickr GroovyBlue

• What is missing? Seven Mushroom Peddler dolls: two cats, one fox, a gryphon, two owls, a dragon, all whiteskin
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? All were blank
      • When was the doll last seen? February 2 2019 in an email from Donna Hawk (dhawktx)
      • Where was the doll last seen? In a picture from that email from Provo Utah
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?) I had sent them to be painted and paid in advance. After about a year Donna Hawk stopped answering emails, did not respond to text messages on facebook and when I posted directly to her timeline she deleted the posts. I write this not in the hope of ever seeing my dolls back, but to let people know that Donna Hawk of Provo Utah is not to be trusted by anyone in the doll community.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? A PM here would be fine.

10. Hi all! Anyone missing a Gen X Mina from BlueBloodDoll? Guy on Reddit found it in his condo that he bought, he's not sure if he wants to sell her (as opposed to throwing her out, which'd be sad) since he's been told she's on the cheaper side of dolls. Thought I'd ask here just in case, since this possibly could've been out of the previous owner's control.

• Update: Thanks to this wonderful community, I now have my doll! Apparently USPS sells their lost packages at auction, where my doll ended up at a consignment shops eBay store. A member of the doll community bought her but wanted to return her to me after learning of this post. We made a deal that we were both happy with and I finally have her! I'm so glad I decided to post here: You guys are magicians!

• What is missing? FragileDollsArt Mishka in White
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? Nude Blank, very few produced in this mold and color.
      • When was the doll last seen? July 28th, 2022, when the artist sent her EMS from Czech
      • Where was the doll last seen? Passed US customs and then stopped tracking.
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? Disappeared from either Customs or USPS. Seems likely she was taken but I hope she's just misplaced and will arrive one day.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? DM here

#76 minniemeowmix, Feb 24, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
    11. The Gen X Mina is stolen out of my storage
      I had both the Gen X Mina and a Dollfie Dream Snow Miku dressed in the Fluffy Coat set go missing from storage in September 2022.

#77 Vorfeed, Feb 28, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    12. EDIT 3/17/23: Head has been returned to me safely. Artist did not respond to Paypal claim and it was reversed in my favor. In a last ditch effort, I posted on IG about it and that is what got them to respond to me and send the head back. He was received back today and once seller is repaid, the situation will be fully resolved.
      • What is missing? (Mold, skintone) Dollzone Gru MSD head in normal pink skin
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? Doll was sent out blank and unmodified.
      • When was the doll last seen? When I sent him out to have his faceup done.
      • Where was the doll last seen? In a picture from the faceup artist(seen below.)[​IMG]
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?) I sent him out to AtelierDairelle to have his faceup done in November and the artist has seemingly disappeared. Since I am moving cross country and it has been 3 months, we agreed the head would be returned to me, finished or unfinished, by 2/28. The date passed and it has been 2 weeks since they have responded to my last messages. They have not responded to my Paypal claim either. They claimed to have shipped him but tracking says USPS was never in possession of the head. I have to go with the assumption that I have been ghosted and I will not be getting my head back. Posting just in case they ever do return and try to sell my head either online or locally so people are aware he has been stolen from me. Also as a warning to not commission them in the future as their reviews were very good before this incident.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? PM here or my IG account: @Noxxbunny

#78 Noxxbunny, Mar 4, 2023
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2023
    13. I doubt I will got him back bcs I dont know the exact time I lost him (and maybe the one that stole him dont know bjd's value) but I will post him because it just hurt me so much not doing anything about it and DoA members suggest me to do so...
      • What is missing? (Mold, skintone) : SWITCH seolrok holy ver., NS skintone
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc). : no specific charateristics, only I hybrid him with Immortality of Soul 60cm body and resin color matched Resin Soul jointed hand. They lost with the accs and clothes like the photos I provided
      • When and where was the doll last seen? : I asked my brother to store it in my BJD carrier and it was kept in my room. Several person including renovators and housekeeper entered the room. Questioned everyone of them everyday till now and even searched every corner of my house but this doll was gone along with the BJD carrier (black carrier bag).. hard to track because I got stuck in other country bcs of COVID pandemic but last time my brother gave last information about how the doll was kept was around the end of 2021 - early 2022
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?): the one who stole it either the renovators or my housekeeper (had the history of taking things). I just couldnt blame them because I can't prove it this time.. I questioned them and they got mad at me. I told them there is no way almost 1 meter carrier and doll gone missing in my own room or house but they just dont care.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? : I check my DoA everyday for recreating him on marketplace, so if you have SWITCH seolrok holy.ver head or maybe, just maybe found him please inform me.. I doubt it but I just want to hope. It is too painful to lost my favourite doll...
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]
      • [​IMG]

• I’m hopefully doing this right and I apologize if there are mistakes I’ve been in tears over this since this morning and so I’m hoping this thread provides some help on bringing home the grail I never even got to meet.
      • What is missing? I bought a soom teschan from chehime here on DOA and the package was stolen off my porch while I was at work. He’s white skin and the listing said he’d be sent without clothes, so he won’t be listed or sold with anything I don’t think! I was never able to open the box, so they may be able to provide information as well!
      • When was the doll last seen? Same as below, unfortunately. He was stolen from the Kentucky area though, which is where my house is and where he was delivered to according to the tracking number I was shown.
      • Where was the doll last seen? Other than the listing photos I never saw him personally so I’d guess the last time he was seen was by his previous owner when they shipped.
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it: Chehime and I believe he was stolen after delivery. I was at a work event so I was out of town and chehime shipped him out early as a kindness unaware that I wasn’t home (they’re very sweet, this isn’t thier fault!) but didn’t let me know so I didn’t have tracking to follow, and didn’t know he’d been shipped. We think someone stole him as soon as he was delivered, as usps claims he was delivered on the 3rd but my neighbors never reported seeing a box that night.
      • Here is best! I will also privately give out my phone and personal email to people via dm I just can’t post them publicly. I just want him found!