1. Please check the announcement in the DOA News section. Broken links to TinyPic were noticed over the weekend, and today we confirmed they've been shutting down over the last month. Since a lot of people appear to have pictures there, be aware that Monday, 9/16/19 appears to be the last day to download your photos.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing and Stolen Dolls

Jun 22, 2008

1. My Dollshe Robin has been stolen from my vehicle with our luggage. Missing from either the New To You parking lot in Fergus OR in the parking lot of Panera Bakery by Sherway Gardens mall. The door was jimmied.

He is in a Gene / Ashton Drake box - white card board

he has a face up by slink

he is wearing a red Tonner pea coat, Tonner blue jeans, a toque and scarf set in red / black / white, a burg / blk / white V-neck shirt, black leather boots with punk buckles

he has his black leather teddy bear with him

and a wood doll stand

police report has been filed

• What is missing? (Mold, skintone) Littlefee Juri13 Elf NS
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc). Custom faceup/blushing with lots of freckles that's wearing off on hands, under chin. Mismatched eyes in teal and purple. Fist hands. Light pink wig. Wearing pink hoodie with grey leggings and pink shoes.
      • When was the doll last seen? 1/24/19 6pm ish. Found missing approx 645pm.
      • Where was the doll last seen? In vehicle parked at 758 May St, Calumet City, IN
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? Stolen from work vehicle along with personal items. Thief broke window to get in.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone learns anything? Message @pinkandyellow or me on here
      Image to show hand blushing wear.
      [​IMG]
      2018-02-18_03-30-02 by pinkandyellowcupcake, on Flickr

eta: images
      eta: police report filed in Calumet City

#62 ihnasarima, Jan 25, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
      • EDIT: Ketti has finally been returned from the faceup artist.

#63 Ciel., Apr 22, 2019
      Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    2. Doll found Found! Turns out Lovecraftian's relative had taken the doll in with Lovecraftian knowing. Admin feel free to delete this post :)

#64 aries faries, Apr 28, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
    3. These heads and dolls were never returned to me by a face-up artist. I checked with the moderators before making this post.
      I had used this artist before and liked her work. I also trusted her and thought she was honest and ethical. I waited this long because I thought she may have been going through a crisis and would eventually return my dolls/heads. In addition to keeping my property she also took my full commission payment (plus extra for postage back) of close to $300 (Paypal,) and eyes & a wig.

Doll Heads - Elfdoll Mir (2) open eyes, and closed eyes, Delilah Noir (Off topic, but part of the group.) and 2 Doll Leaves Event Mei Panda dolls. She never provided pictures of these, but she wrote that she painted one as a girl with a flower above it's eye and white eyelashes. The other was masculine.

I know she kept property of other DoA members.
      She painted under the name Landwhale and kept some vinyl heads before she started painting resin. She used the name Invie a la mode, also Invie, Invie Aesthetics, and possibly others. She still may be painting but using a different name.
      The heads were sent to an address in Brooklyn, New York. I'm not going to post her real name ( or what I think is her real name.)
      Please PM if you have seen these heads/dolls for sale, bought them, or know anything about why she did this. She abandoned the hobby, but remained active in Lolita Fashion, modeling, and her career, so I know this wasn't due to illness. If anyone was successful in getting items back by filing a lawsuit, or other means, I would like to know.

[​IMG]76F93B67-B522-4BEE-908F-5FB6D13374D8 by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]Mei by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr
      Stock photo - Never received pictures of dolls. She noted that they were finished, but needed to be strung.

[​IMG]Delilah by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]Mir by Lizzy1912F, on Flickr

[​IMG]

#65 Lizzy1912, Sep 8, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    4. Hi guys, thanks for your looking first. My friend's dolls were stolen in San Francisco, California. If somebody can find these babies or help her , please contact us.

This is the last scene in airport before the girls got stolen.↓
      [​IMG]
      How's the girls looked like.↓
      [​IMG]
      What is missing?
      咲芽(Sakime, Crobidoll - Silver Ring Ara Limited) and 五月雨(Samidare, Crobidoll - Caged Ara Limited)

Are there any distinguishing characteristics?
      as the provided photos above

When was the doll last seen?

Septermber 5th, 2019. About 1:20 p.m.

Where was the doll last seen?
      in Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco City, California

Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)

The car got broken, and two dolls in an orange FILA bag were stolen in the cars. She don't know how the thief looked like.

Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?

If you use ig, please contact her directly→ her ig
      or you can just contact this account

Here is the letter from the owner. She really loves her dolls. Thanks for your help again:
      Hello everyone, I’d like to tell a heart-broken story.
      Two days ago, our car got broken into while we were traveling in San Francisco. Two of my precious dolls, Sakime (咲芽さきめ, Crobidoll - Silver Ring Ara Limited) and Samidare (五月雨さみだれ, Crobidoll - Caged Ara Limited) were stolen and taken away from me.

I was really excited for this road trip. These two girls were suppose to follow me to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and Universal Studios at Hollywood…I had spent a lot of time and tried very hard finding the right outfits to make them look awesome in every picture. I imagined it would be a perfect trip.

Even though I have many members in my doll family, these two girls had been with me for the longest time, they were my most cherished children. I couldn’t describe how important the twins were for me. They kept me company for almost 8 years, left without saying goodbye. I’m still in a deep sorrow and knowing that they are not coming back to me anymore.

It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t have left you, even just for a second. This could only be my fault.

I love you two so much. I could only wish wherever you are right now, someone, anyone would love you as much as I do.

#66 Cysela, Sep 9, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 9, 2019