1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing and Stolen Dolls

Jun 22, 2008

• What is missing? (Mold, skintone): Soom Teschan White Skin original release
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? (i.e. specific damage, modification, etc). Pierced ears
      • When was the doll last seen? It was delivered to Louisville on 5/3/2023
      • Where was the doll last seen? On a porch in Louisville KY. It was stolen from the buyer.
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?) It was stolen from the buyer's home upon delivery
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? Here on DoA is fine!
        Doll looks like this [​IMG]

1. A dear friend's storage unit was broken into while moving cross-country and all her dolls were taken. She doesn't have access to her old DoA account, posting on her behalf. You can PM me if needed as well, especially if you have tips on where to look for them being sold, we've both fallen out of touch with the community. :( Thank you, we've no idea what to do and I'm heartbroken for her!

What is missing?: Dream of Doll Camine, default skintone
      Are there any distinguishing characteristics? Has original faceup except for eyebrows, those are now black and bushier. Has a Kingdom Hearts “Nothing” tattoo. Has (shoddily) customized acrylic eyes where the iris and pupil are all black.
      When was the doll last seen? December 20, 2023
      Where was the doll last seen? Being loaded into a shipping container in Gaylord, Michigan bound for Los Angeles, California
      Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? My shipping container was broken into and many items were stolen. I have no idea who could have taken them.
      Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? I can be contacted via email: nellanell @ gmail.com
      [​IMG]

What is missing?: Dollshe Hound, pale skintone
      Are there any distinguishing characteristics? The dollshe plate on the back of his head is missing. The irises of his eyes are gold and one is cracked.
      Where was the doll last seen? Being loaded into a shipping container in Gaylord, Michigan bound for Los Angeles, California
      Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? My shipping container was broken into and many items were stolen. I have no idea who could have taken them.
      Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? I can be contacted via email: nellanell @ gmail.com
      [​IMG]

What is missing?: Taeyang Timulus
      Are there any distinguishing characteristics?: Has shoddy water-colored pencil tattoos over the top of his torso

What is missing? A small (~9”) customized Volks Dollfie (not Super) doll, I do not remember the name of the model.
      Are there any distinguishing characteristics? Has custom-plugged, short, light purple hair, parted on one side. Has acrylic painted features.

2. What is missing?
      Nyxy’s Creations Silk in Midnight Pearl
      Are there any distinguishing characteristics?
      It’s the only one in this colour and has a custom faceup and wig. There was also a customized off topic doll with it. (The one labeled “prismatic imp” a few photos back in my insta)
      When was the doll last seen?
      July 20th 2023
      Where was the doll last seen?
      LA customs
      Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? (i.e. Was it "traded" to another forum member who has disappeared or been banned? Was the doll stolen at a meetup?)
      I shipped the doll to the buyer and the doll vanished in customs. Neither Canada Post nor USPS nor Customs can find it.
      Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll?
      Please contact me here or at [email protected] thank you!
      Picture of doll here:Nicola Sloan on Instagram: "This little void is off to their new home✨"

3. @Ayaka - Have your friend send us an email, we can help her reset her password so she can login to her account again.

4. I used to look at this thread and go, "awww... " But I just realized, WAIT I BELONG HERE.

• What is missing? Two Do Dolls Dream Teacups with two extra heads and extra hands: a peach Maggie with dreaming head/hands, and a Tan/choco Aurelia with dreaming head/hands.
      • Are there any distinguishing characteristics? no, these were blank dolls from the artist.
      • When was the doll last seen? About December 15, 2022?
      • Where was the doll last seen? US customs/US inbound in NYC
      • Under what conditions did it go missing, and do you know who may have taken it? So here's what happened. Obviously it was lost in customs... around the holidays. We did lost mail searches at least 3 times to no avail. I worked something out with the artist, because she is one of the sweetest ladies ever, but part of me still wishes I had some or all of my original order, too. These dolls happened to go missing the first holiday without one of my significant other's family, and then my dad ended up passing away before we even started the search for them on January 10th. We searched for them basically the first part of 2023, but nothing came up. I would love to get them back somehow, too.
      • Where would you like to be contacted if someone has any information on your doll? DMs here work! Or you can email me at [email protected]

[​IMG]