1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moggie61 transaction [Moggie's Toyshop]

Jun 5, 2008

1. I'm getting really worried now about my order, It was just a SD size corset, which wasn't even a preorder. I've tried to contact him severals times but to no avail. Its 12 days before I won't be able to open a dispute, so if I don't get a reply soon, I;m probably gonna open a dispute.. I mean, the corset did cost $100, which is a lot of money for just that and I don't intend on losing it- whether his car is broken or not ^^;;

2. Car is fixed - he's shipping dolls & stuff on Tuesday :)

3. Thanks to all (esp. Idril and Sue) for keeping the flow of information going and keeping the thread reasonable! We can all hold a virtual party when our dolls arrive!

4. I am the same, I ordered a SD corset and a necklace. I have tried emailing many times and no reply... I have opened a dispute, but I would rather have the items than the money back...

5. Same, they are such lovely corset! :D:D:D
      If he doesn't reply with in a couple more days I am opening a dispute. ^^ Since his car has been fixed it may help a bit, but my patience is running low, which is unusual becasue I am willing to wait 80 days for a doll, but considering the item should have been shipped immediately.. :sweat

6. We're all in the same boat here, so that's the least I could do, but no problem :D

I keep thinking that waiting for dolls & stuff will be easier once I actually get some, but I can see that's not the case at all :lol:

7. kazezakura and SakuraLee - have you tried PMing him instead? Maybe that'll work.

And I can't believe someone called Moggie a scammer >=|

8. I've been waiting since January 19th for my shoes and Dollzone feet, from Moogie. But I've been in so-so contact with him. He said he's shipping my items soon, so here's hoping. :) I'd like to have them soon!

9. chizzie_shark, he hasn't logged on since the 28th of May ^^; I don't think it would get through ^^;

I'm afraid I'll have to stick to my plan for now until I recieve a bit of contact ^^

10. Ah I hope the items come soon lol (for mine and everyones sake) I've been waiting paitently even though I'm not a paitnet person normally hehe.

My second doll which I ordered some months later than my dz Mo, has just been shipped so I could get the second ordered doll before my first ... then I wouldn't know which one was my real first doll :? :lol:

11. Moggie is a great seller and very reliable; I wouldn't worry, you will get your order for sure. Though eBay has a limit as to how long they permit for preorders and I don't think that 50 days is acceptable under their policy. I think that 30 days is the limit, same with Paypal; you might want to look it up to make sure.

12. I haven't gotten my doll yet, but it was sent 10.06.08 and the communication I've had with Moggie has been *fun*
      (and a bit awkward since I've been close to desperate :lol:)

But that's just me :P

13. I just got an email from Moggie saying my Mo is on his way! I can't believe after all this waiting he's going to be here soon :)

14. Great to hear xPRETTYNOTHINGS. ^^ Unfortunately I wasn't able to get into contact with him, even after opening a dispute so I'm claiming through paypal ^^;

15. Oh thats no good to hear :( I'm going to send him an email to thank him for letting me know, if you wanted to tell me your ebay name (pm me if you want) I can put a little note in my email saying you are trying to contact him.

16. I have escalated my claim with paypal :( He's not responding at all....

17. Maybe he lost his internet connection, that's why he's not responding?

18. In the last week I've sent three emails to him about the DZ clothes/shoes I ordered on eBay back on May 16 and have received no response. Does the stuff you mention include items from my DZ order?

He needs to contact people immediately to let us know he hasn't forgotten our orders.

19. xPRETTYNOTHINGS its ok thanks. ^^ I've done the same as you kazezakura, and I've escalated my claim too.

20. Hi friends

I was looking for Moggie, but he has contacted me just now.