1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moggie61 transaction [Moggie's Toyshop]

Jun 5, 2008

1. Could someone else write the email to DollZone? PLEASE. I am not knbown for politness. If you need someone blasted, I'm your woman, but for polite questions I tend to be well, rude. Sorry but thats me. So this task I will pass on.

On Moggies activity online he has dropped off the radar. AND dropped the list from his profile that shares his latest activity online. I have no way of knowing if he is on line or not. I think he is avoiding us. And that makesme to beleave that we have been taken again.

So Would some one who control their temper, and folks thats not me. PLEASE write to DollZone.

2. I have made an order on 27 April 2009. There was Eyeco Eyes.
      Last time Moggie's answer me on 21 May 2009.
      After all i wrote several times the email but still have not got any answer where is my my order, did they ship it or not yet.

3. I just send email to dollzone. I will post their reply when I get it.

But as for me it's not good... :|

4. Sorry for double post, but if I used the edit button no one would notice it~:sweat

DZ replied really fast, but since we had to confirm if we are talking about the same person it took 2 mails to receive full answer. Here it is:

"Dear Daris:

I have checked our order,Moggie has order these doll in April,but we have not received the payment from him,I will check with Moggie and give you further reply!

Pls do not feel so worried,we will help you on this issue!

If you have any other enquiry,Pls do not hesitate to contract with us!

Best Wishes
      Jessie"

5. I bought a B&G Rin last april, it was my first dollfie, after hearing goodthings about Moggie but after sixty days, despite contacting him over and over, i never recieved any replies, my dollfie or a refund.

I seriously don't know what happened, but some sort of explination would have been nice. It took me ages to save up for another, and it really put me off getting them on ebay where they are sometimes cheaper.

6. Oh my... it's just what happened to us year ago.
      But I still hope Moggie will get back here and finish this case~

Now I don't know what to think - has something happened to him or what?

I just got one more mail from DZ:

"Dear Daris:

We have shiped Moggie's April order on 12/June,maybe Moggie has already received these dolls!

You still can't get in touch with him?

You can try to get in touch with him,the goods are in his hand,tks!

Best Regards
      Jessie"

7. Well I honestly think it is an utter disgrace, and I wish I had thought to contact dollzone last year since ebay were a fantastic waste of time when it came to helping.

I do hope everyone manages to get their order sorted but if he decides to resurface, I strongly discourage anyone from purchasing anything from him.

8. I cut and pasted these right off of Moggies site.
      Does everyone know that on Moggie’s website he still claims to be a rep for DZ? Why are they letting him do that? DZ could stop him if they wanted to. So I ask does DZ know he claims to be a rep and is ruining their reputation with his foul dealings?
      Daris do you care to inform them of this.
      As for the rest I suggest that we all let DZ know what Moggie is doing and it will affect their bottom line. Yes I will say it, we need help from them and if a boycott then so be it. Eyeco and KOK also need to be informed about his dealings. Time to step up and get the companies involved. At best they will stop shipping to him, at the least they might tell him to ship to us. They also have LAWYERS who can take stronger action against him.
      You all know the saying; ”The squeaky wheel gets the oil.” Time to start squeaking folks. And it needs to be all of us, not just a few.

9. Eyeco and Dollzone are both aware of Moggie's representation, I'm not sure about KOK.

A few months ago I ordered a DZ bag from Moggie and it arrived OK. Let's wait a little more before drawing hese conclusions. Usually he goes silent then pops back up.

10. chizzie_shark could it be because you live in Australia and might just call the police if he screws you. The rest of us dont have that option. Do you want to pay me whar Moggie ows me and then you get to try to get the money from him? That would be fair. Cause I need the money or the stuff for my dolls. I am so short of funds right now if I could I would gladly sell my debt to moggie to anyone who thought they could collect it.
      I have to have 15,000$ for a new wheelchair and the 400$ that moggie owes me would be a start for that. I could have affored the dolls when I ordered them but now I can't. I may have to sell some of my other dolls to get funds. Why should I have to wait? ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR!!!!! I want something to show for my money. Thats only fair and right and just.

11. Why should any of us have to wait? What makes your situation any more or less important than the rest of us? I've been out money for over a year as well, but there's nothing I can do but have faith that he will make it good. Yelling and making demands isn't going to get it done either. The Australian collectors, both victims and not, have bent over backwards trying to help; I hardly think asking one of them to pay you back for a transaction they are uninvolved in is the answer. Other dealers have tried to help. Dollzone is aware of the problem. I wish things were moving faster, but they aren't. Therefore, we wait. If you don't want to wait, then file a police report.

Moggie, would you be able to give us an idea of where things stand regarding refunds right now? Thanks!

12. HamstereLady I am completely on the same page as you. This is no small number of cases we are talking about, this is happening to people all over the world. The US, the UK...Just everywhere!

I do believe he has had his fair share of second chances. Sure we could wait for him to pop up again, but history has shown us that the same cycle will ensue.

Short of him shipping out every order he has overlooked or failed to refund, perhaps it is time for more serious action to be considered.

13. Whooooa guys. Can we turn down the drama a bit?

Look. The only thing that will resolve this is contact from Moggie. No one else can return the money. Police can't help (at least, not as far as anyone knows: though anyone is welcome to try and please, report back). As far as I know, no one even knows his real name (although if I've missed THAT crucial bit of information, we certainly need to know it for police reports, tracking, contacting credit card companies etc).

So consider the money gone. If he returns with some kind of update, or some money magically appears in your PayPal, hallelujah, but until he proves himself anything more than a pathological liar, just stop yelling at each other.

14. Agramant, as far as I know, the first time around, we DID consider serious action. I completely agree that this warrants serious action, but I don't think there IS anything we can do.

15. Ian (Moggie) hasn't been active on his face-book recently either.

16. Ian Sutherland thats a link (I hope) to his Facebook page.

As long as there are people who keep saying give him another chance. I am giving up. Let someone else handle this mess. I want no more of it. Someone else can try to contact him through facebook or fetlife,

17. I can only repeat what others have said before, and it's not going to be what everyone wants to hear: the only thing we can do is wait. As for contacting him directly - for one, I live in Sydney, which is in a completely different state to Warburton. That's like getting someone from Michigan to contact a person in Pennsylvania (those are US states, right?) Secondly, I'm not involved. Thirdly, he may have changed his number since his house burned down, but I'm not sure about it.

At this stage we need to just keep on contacting Moggie (Ian Sutherland) and hope he turns up again like he did last time.

PandaGirl, has Moggie been on MSN lately?

18. Due to the extremely long, drawn-out nature of these negative transactions, with very little resolution, the moderation team has decided that Moggie will be fully banned from DoA. He continues to act as an agent for several doll companies, and in light of the previous and continued lack of business ethic he has shown, DoA does not wish to act as a platform for new sales.

Please continue to update this thread with any sort of resolution that you get with regards to the ongoing transactions and monies owed. The moderation team is very sorry that you've been taken advantage of this way, and hopes that you will all eventually receive recompense.

Please remember that uninvolved parties should not post to this thread. Please only post with updates to the present situation. Any future orders of Moggie's may not be discussed. Thank you!

19. So, this means that he won't be able to see or post on this thread at all? *sigh* If he's gone to ground again, like it appears he has, I suppose I might as well kiss my $112 goodbye. DoA is the only method of contact I've been able to have with him. Well, at least my loss is small in comparison to others. Best of luck to everyone.

20. He can still view this thread, and we will be leaving it open for updates from other members.

Unfortunately, this issue has been open for over a year and it still has not been settled. It appears that more people are placing orders through him (many of which may never be placed or received based on some of the recent comments and his "going to ground") and we simply cannot let him continue to use DoA as a potential venue for sales or advertising.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we are trying to be proactive and prevent other members from losing money.