1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moggie61 transaction [Moggie's Toyshop]

Jun 5, 2008

1. I think in the long run people will prefer to go to a different dealer than to wait four months and two weeks for only a pair of shoes. ^^;; I don't usually except to wait that long even for a doll.

2. its a shame but I do beleive his reputation as a seller especially on ebay with all those negs has been trashed.. I guess life happens but not to reply to people that there is no excuse for , Unless his internet is down still you find a way..

Im so sorry to hear this Moggie was always a top notch seller around here and on ebay. not sure what to think

3. It could have all been avoided had he just e-mailed the people whom he owed merchandise to let them know that Dollzone was behind and there would be a delay. Like you, I don't know what to think. I either want my stuff or my money back, but I don't want to throw gasoline on the fire if he's going through a rough patch.

*sigh*

4. I felt bad about having to do it, too, because he HAS been so reliable and helpful in the past.

I left neutral instead of negative feedback on the items because he DID refund everything.

I just hope he's able to get everything together so he can become reliable again. We NEED our Dollzone reps!

5. I bought a pair of eyes off Moggie's Toyshop, the order made on 6/6/08 and it's nearly a month and no eyes. The eyes were labelled 'in stock' and it couldn't have taken more than a week for it to ship from one state to the other. I tried PMs and emails asking whether if its shipped or whether its being ordered from eyeco hence the delay but I haven't received a word from Moggie, neither has he replied to my PMs or emails. It's only about $17 worth but it could have been much worse if I were not wary about buying off the site from the beginning, judging from past feedback records here on DoA and decided to try buying only 1 item first as a test. Please contact me soon before the 45 days are up =(

6. I didn't have a chance to leave feedback. Filed one of those dispute things to paypal or through paypal. Still haven't been refunded for the bag I order or anything else. Not happy it did seem like a shame there feedback was good but then went bad. I waited two months to get nothing I can't but help feel like I've been had... still haven't got ANY money back.

Glad you got re-funded though. Hopefully paypal will work it's magic...

7. I feel the exact same way.. He really should have just said if something was wrong.. :(

Yes it's very true~ Get it together Moggie, we need you~ :(

I felt bad but I filed a claim with Paypal.. :(

8. I'm another worried customer. My 45 days has passed for paypal (the website said 50 days wait on the order). It's been over 2 months. :'( So now I'm still waiting on that bag I ordered. Or my $US55 back. :\

9. This is such a shame that this happened, we need our DZ reps!

10. Hi guys- been trying to stay out of this discussion altogether as we're also DZ reps, but -- frankly I think there's a couple of things that need to be said.

DZ is -not- currently experiencing huge delays. Now and then they forget an outfit, or make a mistake, but that's par for the course and rectified as quickly as possible. At the moment, there aren't enormous delays in production - we placed an order in mid June and it should be arriving here in a week or so, right on cue.

I don't know what's happened to Moggie. On a personal level, I'm very worried because Ian used to be on MSN - and I haven't been able to catch him online for weeks now.
      I think something -has- to have happened to him, as in the past he has been very reliable.

On speaking to Dollzone, they have asked that anyone that purchased Dollzone goods from moggie and has not received them please contact them directly at :

[email protected]

Please be prepared to provide payment proof, dates etc -- and I'm sure they'll do their best to help sort this out.

I don't know what to suggest for items of other companies - I hope Moggie is alright, and that he can clear this up. As we are not part of this transaction, we will not be intermediaries - but DZ is aware of the situation and willing to help customers out.

Best of luck!

11. I was rather disappointed upon reading this thread as i have been very pleased with my DZ i bought from moggie I can't comment on postage as the doll i purchased was a left over from a past shipment and i picked her up rather then posting her but i also notice they don't have any items listen on their ebay store as i was planning on buying a fullset doll from the soon but even if they relist my item i don't think i will purchase him.
      Dissapointing as they seemed like very nice ppl and there are very few ppl selling bjds and related items in aus

12. My DZ Cloud from Moggie has finally made it through the mail from Aussie, after a *very* long stop in France...

As I've said in earlier posts, he was sent out from Moggie's on June 10th, so it's not Moggie's fault he's late this time XD
      (Can hardly say it's his fault that his car broke down either :lol:)

But to all of you who are waiting: Be patient & positive :)

13. But for how long? I feel like I've been patient and positive since May 2. I've tried e-mailing him twice and have received no reply. Nothing. I was prepared to accept that maybe he'd been sick or had been killed or something, but I have a suspicion we're just being jerked around.

Going to follow up on Uneide's advice, I think...

Edited to add: I just checked his website and it is "currently undergoing reconstruction as we rethink the products and market that we will be catering to. We apologise for any inconvenience." This does NOT bode well.

Edited to add 2: I've sent an e-mail to Doll-Zone per Uneide's suggestion. I included links to each Ebay item purchased and a copy of my Paypal reciept. I will let y'all know what I find out!

Edited to add 3: Well, Dollzone has my vote for quick customer service. Within an hour, I had a reply:

Dear
      we are so sorry have this problem ,
      we are contact moogie shop everyday , but not have them reply too
      so we are hope you can give us time ,if have a week them not reply us , we are hope can give your a part compensate
      please believe us ! waiting we are news
      thanks
      sunny

Bless their hearts...this must be such a pain in the rump for them.

More updates later!

14. I also contacted DZ to see if they can get in contact with Moggie. They asked me to wait a week to see as well. I've tried calling Moggie, but all I get is an answering machine (I did leave a message but I doubt it'll be answered). -_- I feel bad for DZ, they really trusted Moggie and it's not their fault this is happening.

15. I do, too, and in my return e-mail, I hope I was able to convey that to them. At this point, it's all a write-off for me...I don't expect to see the merchandise OR the money. I've always had phenomenal luck with online shopping, so I suppose it was inevitable that I would eventually get screwed. If Dollzone is willing to make it right, that's fantastic, but I don't really expect them to replace everything. That they are aware of it and of Moggie's flake-out, well, that's fine with me.

16. Yes, I agree. =]

17. Just wanted to let you guys who are waiting on Moggie know that my friend ordered from him last month and after 30 days filed a PayPal dispute because of all that was going on. She was able to immediately raise it to a claim (which usually doesn't happen unless PayPal can't contact the other party via conventional means). Moggie had 10 days to respond to the claim but he didn't and she got refunded. I'd recommend to those of you that paid via PayPal to file a claim before your 45 days are up. For those of you in which the deadline's passed or paid via other methods, I do hope everything works out for you all and you get the items you are waiting for :(

...I can't help but wonder if something happened to him; I do hope he's alright.

18. Just got my dispute ruled in my favor, but no money back until it's in his account. ;-;

$350 gone...

19. Congratulations seem kind of hollow, with that much money at stake. At least you have some resolution and I hope you're able to recover your money.

20. Paypal just closed my dispute in my favor, too, and (to my total surprise) I did receive a full refund, $92. Keet, I *really* hope you get the same happy ending--and, like everybody else, I do hope that nothing terrible has happened to make Ian's business behavior change so drastically.