1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Moments of Ridiculous Happiness

Mar 9, 2010

1. My soom wolf were trapped in custom for like a month...
      And my migidol mu was there for 2 months.. Custom here in my place is sucky.. They charge more tax than the invoice said.. I have to argue with them and show all the invoice and payment to get fair tax..

Yes that 2 months feels like hell.. Hahahaha

2. I don't know if that's better or worse than where I'm at, with my doll vanished into customs and it's not within driving distance. Normally Chicago customs only takes 24 hours at the most, but it's been four days... This is definitely the worst moment of the wait, not knowing if the box is lost there somewhere or not, but today should have been the latest arrival date, and there's still no movement. :sigh

3. I have my grail doll on layaway and whenever I look at photos of her and think about how close I am to actually having her I get soooo giggly and smiley and happy aha.

4. I just received a Crobidoll wig for my Iplehouse boy, and literally croaked at how much better he looks. Its like Zac Effron style handsome! Felt kinda dumb getting all worked up like that but it was for a good reason.

5. When the photos for Scaramouche's arrival story came out EXACTLY the way I wanted. I don't have mad photography skills - more like mildly annoyed at best - and for me it was a complicated shoot. (Although granted, for me anything other than "point camera at doll and shoot" is complicated.)

My most recent was when I put a wig on my PKF Cony just for the heck of it and it turned out to be absolutely perfect for her.

6. I set a photo of my grail doll as my phone background (Too much?) So I get giggly and dreamy-eyed whenever I unlock my phone lol x)

7. I was very happy when my doll came in last month. He's my first doll and he is just sooo pretty. >w<

I bought a Snorkmaiden without realizing how small she was going to be. She was supposed to be a companion for a bigger Moomin that I am going to customize, so it was a bummer.

But I was very happy when I realized that she was the perfect size for William. So now he has a cuddly Moomin to snuggle with.

8. I had a big one of these moments today! I just put my tan F60 Rona on the new Feeple Moe body and omg... words just can't describe how absolutely perfect and petite she is now! This is exactly how she was meant to be! I get this stupid smile on my face everytime I look at her!

9. Every time I hold my grail doll I feel soooo happy! I've had her for a while but I still sometimes have to pinch myself- I never thought I'd be able to get her!

10. That is awesome. I couldn't imagine.

There are a lot for me as well--finishing a project or getting a new part and stepping back to look at it... but it can also be as simple as looking at one of my dolls, picking him up and holding him. Years later and I can still hardly believe something so beautiful is mine.

11. Oh my gosh.. The first time I restrung my doll I screwed up FOUR TIMES and was seriously considering giving up but after three hours or so I finally got it right and danced in my room for a bit :sweat:XD:

Or when I find a pair of eyes that work really well ^^