1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday's Child, Rosen Lied

Oct 18, 2007

1. she is super cute ocean-girl. i am still waiting for my Melon to ship from RosenLied.

2. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I knew she was gorgeous and sweet but I had no idea she was that wonderful!!!!

Rosen Lied emailed me to say that Melon would be available again the end of the week to order...can't wait!!!

3. Hi Lana, Melon is available to order again on the website - did you order her yet?

4. I placed my order and paid with paypal now my question is I always pay using my checking account and seller always get money right away now I am seeing echeck or money have to clear bank , Does Rosen Lied accept echeck? Has anyone pay like this?
      thank you for all replies :)

5. Hi Cudna, I was holding off to see what "The Ones" would be today...plus I ordered some outfits last week (yeah, for the doll I don't have yet!)...now I really want Melon AND the Basic Maret girl version!!! This coming month is going to be expensive!

6. Ohhh thank you for reviving the thread and showing your MC. I found out about Mango's just a couple weeks back. There's one with my name on it in about 3 weeks. omg, such a sweet little thing!

7. My Melon has shipping out! :) So excited, hopefully she comes before I go away next week (Thursday) so I can see her and post some pictures before I go.

8. My MC Basic Melon arrived today. She is super sweet, but I don't like her face-up as much as the pictures of her on the website. Her face-up is super red so she has to be a redhead otherwise it looks silly.

BUT, here is a picture of Ava (Melon) and Bela (Lime).
      [​IMG]

Wigs and tops from RosenLied, Ava's eyes from ginarolo, Bela's eyes are gumdrops.

9. Awwwww, she's SWEET! They both are, those little faces make you want to just hug them.

10. She's SO cute, Cudna! (I really love her pink cheeks!) They are really adorable together! What size are their eyes?

11. Bela's gumdrop eyes are 12mm and Ava's ginarolo glass eyes are 10mm. There isn't much of a size difference between the two eyes and they fit in both girls. I think in the future I will just order 12mm eyes since I can use them in my Unoa as well.

12. I think she is just adorable! I really like the Melon sculpt, and the pink cheeks gives her such a healthy kid glow. I bet she'd look cute as a brunette, too!
      Also, I was wondering what wig does Rosen Lied send Melon with? The one she is pictured wearing on the site?

13. She came with the wig and outfit that she is pictured wearing on their website. The dress they come with is super cute. I find the blonde wig doesn't look right on her because of her reddish face-up.

I just received two lati yellow rompers from Spampy yesterday and Bela looks so adorable in it. Here she is pictured with Rosy, my pink pipos rooney.

[​IMG]

14. SQUEEEEEEE!!!! I'm SO thrilled to know that the Lati Yellow Rompers from Spampy fit Melon as I'm starting a collection :) !!!!!!

15. Hello, I just received my Mango, and was a bit surprised as she was different from what I expected. Everyone else's photos are beautiful, but I can't seem to bond with her.
      [​IMG]
      I love her face, but her body is different from what I imagined. I think I was expecting her to be more like my lati yellows.
      Melissa

16. She does have a beautiful face and she looks very worried about her future!!!

Not having a Rosenlied MC or a Lati Yellow YET...how are they different? What did you find disappointing? I'm so sorry you're not bonding with her.

17. I'm so sorry you aren't bonding. I am totally addicted to my Rosen Lied Mondays Child babies. I think I like them because they are different.....

18. I have decided to adopt her out. I think I was surprised because lati yellow's have little bodies and more shape on the legs and arms. I suppose I found my rosen lied to have different proportions. I love her face though. Here is another photo:

[​IMG]

I made her a dress and tried a different wig on her. I like her vintage look here, but she isn't suited to my doll family.

19. Just another photo! I thought I should post a full length one.
      [​IMG]

20. Reviving this thread here, does anyone happen to have an Olive? I did a search, but I don't think anyone has her! T__T