1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

mor photos of Kiss ~

Apr 6, 2005

1. O_O; *drools XD~~~~~*

Don't make me plan my fourth BJD when my 1st hasn't even arrived! Darn it. Why do my BJD has to have brothers.. :|

2. ;-; Any new info on this doll? :: officially in love ::

3. they are taking orders or pre orders or somthing like that starting from the 10th of April (today) i think they will be sent out on the 30th~ but i have no idea if they ship internationally~ :cry: i want this doll!! 0_0

4. wah!! If they do ship international (and I can ever figure out hte site) I might gvie in to my urges....which woul be bad..my little Zitgeber has yet to even get here.
      do you know how much he will be?

5. i have no idea how much he is T_T if only i knew..... T0T :cry: he is so beautiful... i dont even have the money yet ;o; im so scared he will be all sold out before i get the money~~

6. darn..i want more info on him...
      i think i've discovered why I like him so much, every pic I see he looks different. he is one of the dolls with the sculpt that allows for the change with a slight twist, which intreiges me. especaly since my doll on the way has lidded eyes as so much less of that ability.

7. I can't even find an email address on the Dolkot site. I wanted to mail them to find out more. *pouts*

8. Kiss is really gorgeous, I like also the "Adonis" head very much on this site but I can't understand if she's a SD, MSD, if the selling is only fo the head (and if it's not, how can we see the body?)... too many questions. >_<

9. ..they just enjoy tormenting us, don't they?

10. Here is one answer found on the board, to Kabi's question (hope you won't mind, Kabi):

11. wah, sugoi!
      hum..guess I need to think about this now that he's a possability.. *thunk*

12. heehee!!! yay!!! *glomps* i was just about to post it! i guess you got to it first! ^0^ im so happy!! they ship internationally~^_^

13. Oh.... my god!! He could quite possibly replace my BW Chiwoo... he's much more expressive than chiwoo I think and sooooo pretty! Have we worked out whether or not he's limited? PLEASE be unlimited! I don't know if I'll have enough money by next month...

14. My gut says unlimited....but heck, what do I know.
      Man...he may bump Paris off as my first full sized...argh..more decisions...

15. oh my gosh we both think exactly alike! my chiwoo was replaced by this boy too :cry: hes taking over my mind~~ *_* i really hope hes unlimited too because i wont hav enough money by next month too.. they said that they will take orders, and sell him next month but may stop for a while and maybe sell them again later... >0< wow u are australian too! (stupid aust currency) :cry:

16. Australian currency is good at the moment! Yay 76 US cents to the dollars! It was like... 54 cents or so a few years ago *eeeerkk*
      The worst thing is... *imagine scary "the monster just walked into the kiddies room!" effects* DUM DUM DUUUUUUM..... GST and customs!! *cries*
      We get charged 5% of the price of the doll plus shipping for customs, and then 10% of the price of the package plus shipping plus the customs for GST... and THEN charged $50 for customs processing for packages worth over $1000 posted or $250 couriered

Its going to cost me at least $150AU just for getting my poor Oliver into the country... *sob* Stick to buying MSD sized dolls australians!

17. *please be unlimited please be unlimited please be unlimited*

So, it´s only ramen+water+BJD love again next month....

18. oh yesssss, they ship internationally!! WOOT *starts drinking only water* must-save-money. he just simply cant be limited, full stop. T.T

19. Thank you Kabi for having the idea to post on their board! Guess we can ask for other infos now! ^^

Micà>
      Bwahaha! So true! ^o^

20. wow, this boy's got quite a fanbase for being veribly unknown.