1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most beautiful tiny bjd you've seen!

Nov 6, 2014

1. The most beautiful tiny bjd I've seen is Angell-Studio Virgo.

2. Oh, those are twice as cute in person as online. I was on the fence about them until I saw several in person. Now I'm in love.

3. the face-ups just look beautiful too, i really want them even though i wasn't planning on ever buying tiny BJD i need them :)

4. The fact that you can adjust their eyes externally is really awesome. They are wonderful!

5. I absolutely agree with you :DLisa is most adorable ,I fell in love with this girl and I just had to have her:dance

6. I'm a sucker for tinies, I have yosd and 1/8 sizes and in between those sizes, oh and two msds.

I absolutely adore @Akara and their Poccataur (PKF Ante / Luts Centaur hybrid).

Also, @SmoteyMote and their Fable, who is now a Fabletaur (PKF Ante / Luts Centaur hybrid).

And every pukifee PongPong in existence, just look at freyabunny 's Miffy.

I also really like Aileendoll dragons. I have a Seed, but I also love the others, like Lapis and the tiny Lapis.

@Sakura-Streifchen has this utterly adorable and beautiful DZ Finggo.

@crazykimochi has (had?) an adorable Luts ZZD Wolffy. I have a Lio myself.

Latidoll has some lovely sculpts and a ton of awesome L.E releases. My all time favorite is Lea and my favorite Lea from somebody else is Valeria by @pure_embers.

I could go on and on. :blush:sweat

7. Iplehouse Lonnie. :) And Alice. Luts HDF Choco. Peak's Woods Naomi. I can't pick a favorite.

8. For me it is Soom Ai. She was the one that got me addicted to the tiny sized dolls. Before her, I really had no interest in YO sized dolls as they all looked too much like babies for my taste.

I was waiting for Soom to make a "tiny version of Amber", and missed out on Ai's release (due to not having a computer for two months). I spent several years finding her in pieces on the marketplace.

[​IMG]

9. Oh gosh, thank you so much!

For anyone curious, here is Fable!

[​IMG]Centaur Fable by SmoteyMote, on Flickr

10. Aww [MENTION=65316]Shirelae[/MENTION]! Thank you so much! ^w^

And here's Pocca, the Poccataur! -giggles-
      [​IMG]
      Sewing for Poccataur by Akara, on Flickr

11. Aww, thank you for the shoutout!!

I've seen some really cute tinies!! I have some faves out of my own dolls:
      [​IMG]
      Evie by Tina, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Risk by Tina, on Flickr

12. I'm pretty biased towards Fairyland at the moment. I love their whole Pukifee and Littlefee line. Favourites are off course (no surprise there) Pukifee Ante and Littlefee Elf Ante/Leah.

I also adore the 'Be with You' baby doll line, especially the boys. Iplehouse Serca has always been a favourite and if I won the lottery I'd purchase her in a heartbeat. Besides that I also love the little anthro animals Soom throws out once in a while and off course we can't leave out Lati.

Pff...there are just too many. Let's just say I love all tinies so I'm pretty done for.

13. Cutest ones I've seen are Pukifee PongPong and a lot of the pipos dolls. There's a doll like PongPong that's called Simba, but I can't remember the company :L

14. YES! I agree. I don't own one yet, but I plan to get one when I can afford it. I bought my friend an Iplehouse Coco boy as her first BJD, so she owns an Iple BID before I do.
      I fell in love with them when I saw what M B Lilac had done with her dolls.
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php/621477-A-Year-of-Special-Days

I'm also enchanted by these sweet babies by Doll Leaves. I want one so bad.
      http://www.acbjd.com/doll-leaves-event-leaves-12cm-c-257_263.html
      [​IMG]

15. She is amazingly cute! <3

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

16. DreamHigh Studio tinies are pretty darn cute... And many of Fairyland's dolls are adorable.

But the one in my collection who continually charms people who claim to "hate dolls"

...would have to be Stella. She's a Fairyland Littlefee Pipi/Soom Ai mod, and I never get tired of her sculpt.

[​IMG]

17. All your dolls are so beautiful! I love pukifee pongpong omg so cute (on my wishlist)

18. I really like their style! (the gore-kawaii thing) like how they have bruises, blood and they look kinda hurt but at the same time they also have those big eyelashes, accesories and cute colors

19. My favorite are Luts zuzu delf Lio (lion), Soom Shonki (fox) et Soom Tukki (rabbit). They are so cute !