1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Most beautiful tiny bjd you've seen!

Nov 6, 2014

1. Yes! I agree with phanuel: Haru Casting's Adori is one of the most beautiful dolls I've ever seen.

Though I have also fallen hard for DreamHigh Studio's Chibi Feiline. It was really hard to hold back from buying her last June, and if she's offered for sale again, I may have to add her to the household.

2. Definitely Depths Dolls ! Abyss, Giorria and Deilf are so tiny, yet have such detailed features, and are to me the most beautiful and adorable tinies I've ever seen.

3. My favorite is Merry Doll Round's Mousse. She is so tiny and detailed, and eventually I would really like to own her (had to skip out on the recent pre-order due to money :() Definitely my top for most gorgeous tiny bjd.

4. Ohhhh cutiest ive found is dollmore mia and bamby croni vanilla

5. I use to like lati doll but lately fall in love with harucusting Adori. They are just so adorable.

6. I still adore certain Lati Yellow and Rosenlied Monday's Child :XD:

7. yes! she has such cute pouty little cheeks

8. I am really in love with both versions of Haru Castings Adori.

9. Oh, I love Lati dolls, but the one that I can't forget is Soom Ai, she is absolutely cutest one tiny I ever seen!:whee:

10. I think my favorite doll has to be Fairylands Ltf Ante

11. Pukifee Ante all the way for me. All my babies are sweet and beautiful and I love them all. (incidently my collection currently consists of only tinies) But I have to say the most 'beautiful' is my little Victoria (pkf ante) I fell in love with her sculpt a long time ago and when I was able to find one for sale for a price within my budget I was sunk. I waited a few days before offering on her in case I changed my mind, but I just could not stop thinking about her and now that she's home I know I made the right choice. She is just so beautiful and just looking at her warms my heart and makes me happy. <3

12. If we're talking about "beautiful" rather than "cute", I think Fairyland's more mature Littlefee sculpts such as Mio, Rolly, and Shue are the most beautiful of all. The Littlefee Dark Elf Soo is my absolute favorite, but I'm sorta biased. ;)

13. I am partial to pukifees. Their little elf ears paired with baby faces take me. I think their heads are too big for their bodies so I'm going to try to find a faceplate for my realfee body instead. Multiheads look nice too!

14. Can't keep myself from sharing the excitement about the new (for me ^^) tiny beauties, how marvellous they are! I'm talking about Withdoll's tiny masterpieces! Especially Stacy in my opinion, omg I missed so much not knowing about their tiny line :D

15. A lot of Fairylands Pukifees are severely cute! I want one s bad but I just want them all if I'm being honest.

16. In absolutely in love with the Littlefee ante! I went to my first doll meet and one of the other doll owners had one and he was just the cutest thing ever! I then went home and looked into it and found out that the Ante head comes as an Elf as well as a human so I fell even more I love with the little angel!

17. I love Fairy Orris of Petals and Mushroom from Aileen Dolls :D

18. I can't remember which sculpt it was but it was one of the LUTS tinies and it was sooooo cute

19. So many new tinies to look for.

I really like some of the Lati sculpts and my favourite from Fairyland is Pukifee Luna.
      A few weeks ago I bought a Paupiette from 'La Compagnie des Radis'...such an adorable chubby little thing ♡