1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MsDoll No. 1 Drayton and Drayton 2nd Discussion

Jun 21, 2007

1. Well... hrm... I like manly dolls... O__o

but the lips are perfect :heart

2. And you said you painted him in only 10 minutes...? :o Wow. His faceup is lovely, as is his sculpt~!

3. I saw this head and it was love at first sight! I have never seen more adorable lips, too cute for words!!
      Now i only hope i can paint my doll half as good as the pictures on the MSdoll page >____<

4. I am in love with this face....:D I also adore his lips..:love I just paid for one! I also hope I can do a good job on the face-up....:roll: I will post pictures....

All the best,

xen :)

5. Congratulations! I ordered and paid for mine yesterday^^ We should make a 'waiting thread''- or is there already one?

6. Yay, Lotte Rotten...:D A 'waiting thread' is a good idea, I'll make one in 'incoming'.....:)

All the best,

xen :)

7. BUMP ^^;; Is there any way to order a Drayton this year? I'm dying for this boy ;___; I fell completely in love with him and there is no doll in sight :...(

8. I feel exactly the same, Belladonna, Drayton is very hard to get on secondary market, and I want him so much!
      Please bring him back to order on the site! *puppy's eyes*

9. I actually was lucky enough to find one on eBay, and he arrived today! There's still hope, I've seen them pop up recently now and then^^ I wish you luck!

10. Oooh I'm happy for you! Please spam us with a ton of pics!! <3

11. I seem to recall reading somewhere that one of the later heads is the open-eyed version of the 01 head, but is it the 02 or the 03? :?
      With the final sale of the 03 head coming up, I'd be sorry to miss the last opportunity to get an alternate "awake" head for my boy. :sweat

12. OK, why is it forbidden to ask about Drayton? I'm not the only one who wants to know if he will be released again one day. I've already e-mailed the webmiss a while ago but no answer. I can totally understand if the mold won't be sold again (even if I *will* cry). But why no info about this? It's not hard to write: "no more Drayton releases" on the site, if she doesn't want us to ask.
      And I don't understand why asking a precise question to a company in a news topic is considered as "chatting"...

13. Oh, that's just because the question didn't pertain to the head that the news thread was about.
      Maybe she hasn't decided whether or not to re-release Drayton? There is very little msdoll discussion on DoA so information may have to come directly from her.

14. Thank you St James, yeah I understand my question was probably a little off-topic but as the news topic was the only place where she answers the questions (and where most all the companies answer members questions on DoA), I had to try. ^^
      You're right, maybe she hasn't decided yet. *crosses fingers*
      Anyway, thank you (hugs). ^3^

15. Bumping this just in case someone has news?

16. I asked MSdoll before in a PM a while back before I got my Drayton, and she stated that she wanted to keep him very limited, and she doesn't want to re-release him at all. So I guess the secondary market will be the place to look if you want one.

17. T_______T

This is weird because my friend Nyo asked her too and she answered to check the website board sometimes, nothing as definitive as you said. Too bad, it gave me false hopes...
      But thanks for the info.

18. Yeah, she seemed a little uncertain of what she wanted to do, like she wanted to keep producing him because she knows people like him, but she told me she would rather not make him ever again ;_;

19. Was checking the site today... seems a 2nd drayton is in the works :D

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

20. Oh wow *faints*
      Thanks so much sweetchan!
      Not exactly the same sculpt but he's GORGEOUS!