1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MsDoll Pan - finally available again!

Oct 1, 2009

1. I actually like the grey skin faceup (faceup 7?) except those eyebrows!
      They are WAY too thick and the colour is just wrong and.. I don't know.. they just don't sit right with me.
      That faceup with the number 2 eyebrows for example would probably be a huge improvement!

Faceup 3 is my personal favourite and the one I've been drooling over for months now.
      I'd love a WS Elf Pan with that faceup then a grey Elf Pan with some kind of combination faceup - faceup 2 but with pink in it, or faceup 7 but with better eyebrows?
      But alas, I think more than one Pan would be kind of silly, and I already have one!! I'd have to part with her in order to replace her with an Elf eared version and that would be really sad.
      Plus.. WS or grey.. which would I go for? I already have a Soom Bygg (grey) and a Bambicrony Elf Shy (lightpurple, close to grey) coming so would I really need ANOTHER grey doll?:sweat

It looks like nDoll might do this every month, have a set Pan ordering period, so hopefully I can wait til I have more cash.
      I might mail nDoll though and ask if they can put up pictures of grey skin with different faceups.

2. Errm, dumb question but are the cat/bunny ears held on with magnets? :blush

3. Yep, just magnets! You're just supposed to tape the magnets to the head of your doll, put their wig on, then stick the ears on top of that!

4. Thank you, midnitestar7!

5. midnitestar7: you are right! I've never looked closer to those eyebrows and yes, they are crappy! wow... the rest of the make-up is nice however I will still claim that too pink for grey skin [tones hot with cold do not match IMHO]

whh... I need my girl asap! :)

6. Yeah, those eyebrows are CRAPPY! xD

I actually wrote to nDoll asking for more pictures of grey skin Pan with other faceups or just advice on what they think would look good.
      They replied telling me no can do, sorry.
      So, that didn't help much!

7. I'm glad to see this thread, I have 3 pans but no faceups. Lily and Violet are sitting in the cafe with Bethany,my Jamie doll and poor Perwinkle is at a table all by his lonesome. He's still bald because the girls took his tinybear wig and won't let me cut it for him. I must take photos.....

8. Yes! You Must!

9. Argh! I stumbled on ndoll site by accident (through an another forum being curious about a dollsite I didn't yet know about, yes, I'm a noob) and fell for Pan. But a few days too late for the ordering period... Thenagain my wallet (and boyfriend) says 'thank you!' because i just ordered a Soom tiny.

But in distant future.. So, will these cuties be available later on as well? And has anyone managed to get (or asked if it's possible) a combination of 2 face-ups? I love the face-up no.1 overall but I like the lips on no.2 more.

10. You can always ask them? I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind as these are limited faceups or anything.
      If you ask them now, you'll know for the next time they go on sale.
      I'm sure she'll be back every month or so for sale!

11. I HOPE she'll be back for sale!!! I had to miss her this time and I've wanted her for sometime with the #5 freckled face-up.

I haven't had good luck in getting anyone to answer emails from Ndoll asking about Pan and they don't have the Q&A board like so many other sites have. Maybe its a problem with translating.

12. Hmm, I think it might be a translating issue because they replied to my Q&A post only a day after I asked it (a couple of weeks ago).
      This is on the Japanese site, and they actualy do have a Q&A - I hadn't realized the English site didn't?
      So clearly they have someone who can speak Japanese but not someone who can speak very good English?

I can always ask for you if you'd like?

13. If you'd be so kind.. :sweat (but yey for more people waiting for another shot at Pan! Now just waiting for this first patch of people to get theirs to drool over pics.)

14. Ah, now there's an announced ordering period for November. It seems they might just do this monthly. Now just how long can I put it off untill I HAVE to get Pan... I really shouldn't burn much more money on dolls atm..

15. Hooray!!!!!!!

16. Oh, I just got a notice that my Pan arrived in customs. That means two or even three more weeks till I see my cutie, because she's going to my hometown customs and I'm 400 km away for my studies :(.

17. Will they hold her that long or do they eventually send them back to the sender?

18. i've got my cutie pie here! :)
      from the last Monday!!
      she is without face-up but cute anyway :)

[​IMG]

19. My boyfriend will get her from customs :), but I won't see her until I visit him.

Congrats on your cutie, bupu! She is stunning!

20. Oooh, thanks for the without face-up picture! I had wondered how much detail was in the open mouth sculpt and how much was from the face-up.