1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MsDoll Pan - finally available again!

Oct 1, 2009

1. i am waiting other pan with make n5

all photo here is sooo cute :D

2. I wanted to order a greyskin elf Pan with no. 5 faceup to replace the Pan I have now, since that faceup and color match her character much better, but I ran out of cash faster than I thought>.< I hope I can get some money though, and that NDoll will do this kind of preorder more often...

3. Bump to see if people got their Pan. I'm interested in Make-up no. 5 so I'd like to see pictures.

4. My Elf-Pan, named Satsuma is finally home! She is so pretty! Awww... I must try learn how i put pictures in forum?

5. I'm so sad I missed the ordering period... I would love to see everyone's photos so I can live vicariously through those of you who ordered!

6. The ordering period is the 1-15th every month. They aren't limited and so far n-doll has kept restocking.

7. You need to open a photobucket account and then it's fairly easy. You press the picture icon (the one with mountains and a postage stamp - ok sun) which is located above the window you type on to post. If you look for it, it's yellow. You type in the location of your photo on photobucket and it puts the photo in for you.

8. Thanks Hobbysue, I appreciate the info!

9. Just wanted to show my Pan elf. I haven't bonded with her, but when I did this shot I realised how cute she is. I'm also a little bit ashamed for not giving her a face-up, but I have exams coming and no time for her now *bad doll mommy*.

[​IMG]

10. EEEK! Camera!
      [​IMG]

I look so wrong! See, THIS picture I look much more myself.
      [​IMG]

11. Turre - Aw, your little elf is so cute in that short wig. It's great to see a Pan in normal skin. It seems that normal skin is not that much darker than white skin. Does she already have a name? I'm still searching for one for mine...

12. I like both the Pans. They're really cute and seriously, the spitting image of my neighbor's daughter. I'm going to have to get one.

13. My Pan´s name is Satsuma. She have also BIG yellow-orange wig but i don´t know yet wich wig is after all better? At first i look that short wig, oh, so boring and old-lady-style but now i like that more and more.
      This normal skin is wery light and blond. Scandinavian skin....I think it´s beautiful.

14. I'm waiting for my Pan with number 8 make up, and I'm so excited! I was happy to see this thread as well, I couldn't find a lot of information about that adorable little one on DOA. I have been waiting about 1 week now, I wish time would go faster!

15. My Pan arrived so fast then I didn´t nervoused at all! Wery quick firm.

16. That's good news:) She'll be my first yosd size doll, so I am very anxious to see her. I'm having fun ordering wigs and clothes for her!

17. I'm back to having one of those periods where I really want to order another Pan.
      To this very day I still regret getting her with human ears.. I really hate human ears on dolls now.. if I could just magically have the elf ears on this one, I WOULD, it would be perfect, but I cannot.

Now I'm also tempted to get her in grey.. but here's where the problems start.
      I poked ndoll about this a while ago but they unhelpfully told me they had no other pictures.. How are we supposed to pick what faceup we want for the grey skin if we have NO IDEA what they're going to look like against that skin tone?
      The only one that's actually on grey skin has not so nice eyebrows, and I much prefer some of the other faceups in general.

Has anyone ordered a grey skin Pan? Which faceup did you go for and do you have pictures?

My girl is WS with what I think is faceup 1.
      I got her well before ndoll created their new system, and she was supposed to havea faceup they don't even have on their site anymore, but she ended up with this one (even though ndoll insisted they'd given me the right faceup) and a few weeks later this limited faceup appeared - even though it's no longer limited.
      So yeah, I think she's faceup 1.
      I'd be tempted to get grey skin with faceup 1, then sell this girl on but I have NO idea how that might look!:sweat

18. midnitestar - Hmh, that's really a hard decision. They have only one face-up pic of a doll with grey skin (No. 7) and I think it looks really good on Pan. I think it depends on what you want for your doll: face-up 1 to 4 are pretty dramatic, whereas face-up 5 to 9 are more natural. IMO grey skin looks best with a more dramatic face-up, because it's obviously not "natural" and even more so with elf ears. By the way, I totally LOVE the elf ears on my Pan. There are only a few dolls of the tiny range with elf ears that I really like, but Pan's are just perfect :fangirl:.

19. I really don't like natural faceups full stop! Whether on grey skin or not, I LOVE dramatic faceups, they're just amazing!
      The faceup on my Pan (faceup 1) is really dark too and quite dramatic... I was shocked when she arrived as I wasn't expecting that at all, but now I really love it!

I feel like I kind of want a mixture of a bunch of them! ::laughs::
      Because of the grey skin, I think some pink in the eye area would be great.. but I know it HAS to be faceup 1's eyebrows.
      Could be that I need to do custom makeup and ask them to mix faceups for me? xD
      That way I can actually specify things and make sure that I don't end up with a faceup that doesn't go with the grey skin.

And I still haven't seen a grey skin Pan with the elf ears either! I'm sure she'll be ADORABLE!!!

20. I have seen your pictures of your Pan midnitestar7, they were anomgst the few that popped up when I was searching for her in the forums. And she's really cute! But concerning the grey skin / makeup issue I can understand your speculation. Maybe a bad idea, but what about trying to photoshop one of the wnite/normal skin pictures on the site to resemble the grey skin?

On another note I'm really excited to see a grey skin Pan, I'm pretty sure she'll be adorable! (Crossing fingers you'll get her:))