1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MsDoll Pan - finally available again!

Oct 1, 2009

1. I've got a Soom Ai fullset (with the body blushing) coming in, but I'm splitting off the heads to a friend, so I'm thinking that I MIGHT put my current Pan's head on her body.
      The human ears might bother me less if she were on a fantasy body!
      Then if that works out, I'd definitely be more likely to get a 2nd Pan in GS with those lovely Elf ears!
      Right now it seems kind of insane to get a 2nd doll with exactly the same sculpt, so I've been telling myself for months now that if I want to get a GS Pan, I have to part with the one I already have.. but that's been pretty difficult to make myself do so.. xD

Will try and play with photoshopping though! Good idea!:)

2. Here is one pic of Satsuma. It´s has ben taken yesterday, before snowsorm.
      [​IMG]

3. She looks cute. I've been wondering about the lips, whether they are fairly pouty or can look happy. Yours seems to look happy. I'm now wondering if I want a perpetually worried Pan or a happier version. I'm now tending towards make-up version 9.

4. Haha, mine is a really pouty girl, and I'm happy having her that way!

I've been working on my photoshopping and am slowly creating the kind of makeup I'd like to see on a grey Pan.. I might actually go through with it eventually!:)

5. Pans eyes and elf-ears make that tearful look for many Pan´s. Specially if eyes makeupcolours are pink, red or other cry-colours. Earlobes show downside and eyelied is same line. Faceups making is litllebit difficult lest highlite that thing. Happier look needs littlebit. Lips and eyelieds lines must turn upwards . I think Pan´s eyes was difficult. They are too easy melancholy and i guess more adult than shape needs.

6. I wouldn't say that Pan looks more adult than other dolls. The face is just a little more detailed than other tiny dolly faces. For example, the lacrimal sac is sculptered more visibly. Same goes for the upper lip part and the chin. That is what makes her so attractive for me :).

7. Hi! Ordered my little princess elf pan yesterday and i chose white skin and face up no. 5.
      I think Angelie would be a nice name for her.
      I,m so thrilled, just can't wait for her.:kitty2

8. I'm so happy to see that more people are ordering Pan!

babyelf, I agree with you. Something about Pan just seemed attractive to me straight away, I have never hesitated so little while hitting that buy button! I think it has to be her detailed features. It's fairly hard to find that in other tinys I think.

I have still not gotten a shipping notice for my Pan, it's been 4 weeks. I'm so impatient! I guess I have about 2 more weeks of waiting:( Buhu!

9. Can anyone spam some more Pan pics, I would love to see more of them.:D

10. Oh my good! Angelie is A really lady! She is beautiful!
      Here is few pics of Satsuma.
      Bigger wig. (Littlebit lika Marilyn Monroe...)
      [​IMG]
      Own wig and foxterrier
      [​IMG]
      Lot of terriers!
      [​IMG]
      And finally, Happy Eastern!
      [​IMG]

11. Aww! Satsuma is such a cute girl.<33 She seems to love those terriers!:aheartbea

More Angelie spam....:daisy

What's that sound?
      [​IMG]

Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking of.
      [​IMG]

12. I've noticed that my Elf Pan is a brilliant poser.
      Don't think many dolls can stand on three fingers.

Angelie can....;)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. Angelie look like breakdancer! Satsuma is more clumsy.
      One pic in sunset.
      [​IMG]

14. Now that nDoll is defunct, is there anywhere else in Asia that sells Pan? D:

15. It's not in Asia but La Résinerie would be willing to do a preorder if 3 people would be willing to buy pans :) I just asked her a few days ago and I'm interested in ordering in the next month or so and there was one other person who would be willing to order as well. I would love to get another preorder going so I can get this lovely little elf girl home. :aheartbea

16. I accidently found my way to this thread (I'v had my elf eared pan in ws fron nsDoll for over a year now) and there was discussion her face looking tearful? Aww no :D its the company face-ups fault almost totally. My Pan has had two face-ups and in no way looks tearful or even sad :3 My Pan's face-up is.. erm.. determined? :D You can't see her eyebrows most times because of the bangs and I couldn't find a proper picture of her face-up without a wig from photobucket (not home atm), but here are two pics anyways
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Her eyebrows are pretty damn close to -> >:3
      So the Pan face is actually super modeable just with some face-up magic. But a word of warning about the ears. I dropped her head maybe a dozen times before one of the ears snapped off. They *WILL* snap off if they drop at a certain angle, but thankfully mine snapped pretty cleanly and I could just glue it back on. ¤_¤