1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muculdoll "Buu"

Jul 11, 2011

1. Hi dear, there would be a 5" wig included with your Buu, which is her size! ^__^

2. Congratulations on your Buu Landlocked Mermaid , I very much look forward to seeing her when she arrives. As Coco has already said my Buu came wearing the lovely wig that she has on in the piccies.;)

3. Thanks much, cocochoo and Gothic Pixie! I'm happy because that wig is so perfect on her!

4. I really must stop coming in here and looking at the pictures! If I had the cash I'd buy one of these for certain. They're so cute, so fun, I want one!!!!

5. I'm very excited! I have a Buu on the way! I will be sure to post some photos once she arrives. Thank you so much, Coco, for making these wonderful little dolls!

6. awwwwww I can't wait to see her under your lens dear!!! hugssss <33

7. i showed my grandmother a picture of Buu and she just thought they were the most darling BJDs I'd ever shown her! xD

8. :celebrate I received a shipping notice that my Buu is on the way today! I need to hurry up and get her some clothes since I don't think any of the stuff I have for my other tinies will fit her. I think it will all be either too big or too small so I need to do some Buu shopping this weekend!

9. Gothic Pixie, thank you for the pictures! I have 2 Buus coming, and was delighted to see her. My main interest is in ShinyDoll SDs and the irresistible Realpuki scamps, but the Buu absolutely grabbed me when I saw her on Etsy. I thought I didn't want a doll that size, but she was irresistible. That face!

Coco is a darling to deal with, and my dolls have had their face-ups and are on the way. Finally, an excuse to shop for that size on Etsy! There is a cornucopia of great things there, with Willows Wardrobe, Emberwilde and Maram Banu, just to name a few.

10. Thank you roxxihearts! :aheartbea
      and of coz Landlocked Mermaid! your love on Buu is my power to continue making them!
      ltbeeswax! here you are!! ;)

just wanna share some photos taken by talented Hyodo (Tanya style) that I received today! she always does amazing job on dolls so is on Buu!! ^o^

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. My Buu arrived yesterday and I am so happy with her! I love how well she stands on her own and poses so well. I feel lucky to have her! Thank you, Coco, for designing and crafting such a cute little doll! &#9829;

I'll come back and post better photos of her soon! Her faceup is so beautiful...excellent quality! Squeee! Again, I'm just so happy to have her!

[​IMG]

12. Already back to share another photo. I can't help it. I love playing with this girl.

[​IMG]

You can see more photos of her at my flickr, link below. I have to get back to work, but will take some photos of her with my other tiny bjds soon. I always like to see comparison photos. Thanks for looking!

13. Oh shershe, she is precious! :aheartbea What great photos of her too! I love everything about her and can't wait for my own to get here. I've ordered some clothes and outfits from Spampy Stuff. I especially like the soft pink fuzzy dress you have her in in the first pics. It suits her well.

14. Such a cute girl ^^

15. What a cute doll! And I love Tanyastyle.com. Amazing job. I'm thinking to adopt a doll like this. She's too cute. Or even he in this topic. ;)

16. Well, time for celebration, my 2 Buus have arrived, and they are adorable! Each one is individual, one with violet eyes and amazing lashes, the other with green eyes. Each has a distinct personality. The whole discovery and ordering has happened so fast that they have no names as yet. Certainly they will reveal themselves.

They both came with dear wigs and dresses, all ready to go. The faceups are wonderful, and they are great fun to play with, and 1/6 scale chairs that I had fit them well. I have yet to figure out how to work the new camera, not to speak of uploading anything, so cannot post pictures yet, but I want to thank Coco for her great work, and also excellent communication about details. She really came through just as she said she would, and I recommend her happily. Thanks, Coco.

17. Thank you! The fuzzy dress was a gift from a friend. It's actually a top for my blythe dolls. The little white dress Buu is wearing in the other photo is also a top for blythe. :)

And, just for fun, I'll add a new photo of Buu. She's wearing a sweet little vintage hat I found while sorting through my grandmom's dolly clothes. XD

[​IMG]

18. My Buu arrived today! Her name is Annabelle. Haven't had much time to play with her yet, but here is a really quick pic. Sorry for the quality. I don't have any clothes for her yet, so she's wrapped in a blanket for now! And shershe that little hat looks darling on your girl! How lovely that you have dolly clothes from your grandmother!
      [​IMG]
      My Buu from MuculDoll and Cocochoo by Landlocked Mermaid, on Flickr

19. Oh, I love her expression! And I love the dark hair! &#9829;

20. shershe, I love your vintage hat! When you say that the dresses are tops for Blythe, is that the large Blythe? Excuse my ignorance, I know there are 2 sizes of Blythe, one quite small, but have never seen a Blythe in person. Because of the size of their heads, I can't quite picture what size their clothes actually are. There are wonderful craftspeople on Etsy who make Blythe clothes, and I've often wondered if they couldn't be used for other dolls, like the Buu.