1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MUdoll Dream Project 612 - Le Petit Prince

Dec 26, 2007

1. OMG, he's so cute and he looks just like the illustration! I'm very tempted.

2. So his he limited or not? I can't afford him now but I love him!

3. I think I will get the regular version~~~~ with face up.

He is so cute.:D

Free shipping for orders done by Jan 2008..... ( I am not sure if they mean when you order before Jan or order in Jan.)

So I have e-mailed them for further information.

4. Does anyone want the doll and not the clothing? I would to buy the green clothing set and wig perhaps.

The last picture is pretty funny with his knees up like he can do this!! his torso seems extra long?

5. He's so adorable! He's like a giant Blue Fairy boy! :D

6. Yeah, if he was MSD-sized, I'd probably be doing the same thing. Too bad...

His body is a little too plain. It seems odd.

7. I like the free shipping promo on the boy :)

I convinced my friend that she had to have him and she got one! The credit card payment didn't work so they emailed back and she paid via PayPal.

640 for the green set
      830 for the leather one I think if I remember correctly.

Free shipping was applied when my friend put it through last night. I also love the box he comes with XD that and the wig are my favorite parts but the doll was so perfect for her character (I'm sure she's cursing me now) so once he comes I'll make sure to get pics for everyone. XD he's such a cutie...61 cms too

8. Shoot. The only way to get both outfits is to buy both dolls, or do a split, I suppose. They didn't answer whether any more outfits will be released. Oh well, I can only pine in want of him anyway.

9. Yeh I hope they do release just the outfit and the wig!! I want to make a Dongha little prince. I do love his head mold but he needs a different body not keen on it, he would need a light pink resin body from the looks of it.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO A SPLIT PM ME - I want the green outfit! and up for the wig too if you don't want it.

10. Okay, I placed my order and paid for it :D :D

The free shipping event is for this month and Jan. (I believe)

The customer services at Mudoll is really nice and replies like SUPER DUPER fast.

I love his green jumper outfit and his wig. I have been looking for this kind of short curly wig for a long time now. This would be perfect for him and my other Dream Character :aheartbea :aheartbea

Okay, I hope my order is early enough for the Jan 17th delivery. If not, oh well, that would not be a first LOL

11. Okay, my order and payment have been confirmed.

They even said that they may sent him earlier than Jan17th, IF the order can be ready sooner :D :D

I am not going to hold my breath base on that; but that would be really nice.:aheartbea

12. I'm in love with his face! ;___;

But I've never had a doll based on another character, so I'm a little unsure whether or not to get him and change his outfit/wig/name...or keep him as le petit prince, since I do love that story...

Either way, that face is so beautiful, just as I imagine him from the book!

If he was a MSD I'd get him for sure...

13. aughhh petit prince!!!!
      why must they come out with him nowwwww? i already bought narsha to be my petit prince earlier this year. :'D
      BUTBUT... i want these boys too~

14. I'm going to add to the sentiment, of I'd have a tough decision if he were a smaller doll.. le 'petit' prince is really too big for me. As for the Pipos fox, sizewise, MSD would be better in my opinion. His clothes are adorable though!

15. Aw, he's so cute! I would prefer him as MSD too actually(as much as I love SDs) I don't even like Le Petit Prince book but he's adorable as far as dolls goes XD Draw me a sheep! lol

16. OOO! That's great! I hope I can save up enough for him before my interests get side tracked ;o;

17. I hope you do too. He looks so wonderful and the full package includes shoes as well. With the free shipping promotion, he is a rather good deal right now. :)

18. The Little Prince is drawn as a young boy in the original story, so the simple boy body is appropriate. But why so tall? Now that does seem out of proportion with other large bjds...? But I still like him anyway!:aheartbea

19. I love how this idea was carried out - the outfit design in particular is lovely, it has all the nice details without losing touch with the original illustration's simplicity. What a lovely, lovely doll, though maybe not for me. I wonder if this company will do a series of literature-inspired bjds, or just this one is book-inspired and the future sculpts won't be attached to a pre-existing story...? I would love to see their take on other books, Tom Sawyer or Alice in Wonderland or Oliver Twist or...okay, I ran out of stories with child characters. :sweat