1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MUdoll Dream Project 612 - Le Petit Prince

Dec 26, 2007

1. I WISH HE WAS MSD!!!! he would have been perfect. I would have bought him in an instant!
      I saw this little guy and was completely struck in love, but now I find he is so big!

Do you think they will make an Msd sized version...

2. I am very tempted to get this boy. Can't wait to see how the owner pics will turn out.

3. I agree - he is very tempting. With the free shipping, the actual owner pictures will definitely be a deciding factor.

4. I really wish people would stop it with "He would be better in MSD." It's starting to get frustrating. The last time a bunch of people complained continously to a company like this, the company SCRAPPED the original project and did what the others wanted. Even though there were those who PREFERRED the original.

Some people might PREFER him to be in SD. Even in SD he is Petite! Compared to a person, he is very petite! And with the Pipos fox doll coming out, everything is nice the way it is.

I'm going to be very upset if my SD-sized boy is scrapped for an MSD. It's really nice (as mentioned before) to see a look usually reserved for MSDs in SD-size!

5. Well, maybe in the end the company might do both sizes. Then everyone could be happy. ^_^

6. Maybe. But I would be upset if all the complaining made them scrap the SD size. It's hilarious. My other SD is a Lati, which has some of the smallest SD heads around. And Petite Prince has a circumferance of 9.5! The difference between the two is going to be amusing! :lol:

7. well the mister and i broke down and got him. he's on his way as we speak. i'm very excited.

Lycansea: i doubt that they would ever scrap the doll just because of complaining. there is too much time and effort put into making a doll and i think there is a reason for the size choice. they also put a lot of effort in the planning and the making of the costumes (they are so detailed). as anavel meantioned earlier, the details would only be possible with a doll this size.
      my other sd is an elfdoll wu who head is also very small so it will be interesting to see the two together.

8. He looks just like the illustrations I had in the book I had when I was growing up too! It makes me want to go try and find it. :) He is so darling, that I keep going back and looking at him trying to think of a way I could work him into my resin family. Unfortunately, I have yet to come up with anything. Sigh. Probabaly just as well for my wallet's sake. ;)

9. rillystar, thank you posting your friend's pictures. besides being beautiful the second one is very helpful. it gives you an idea of his size and how he looks with the other dolls in the collection. with my elfdoll wu, his head is a little bit larger, but i still think they look very nice together. (elfdolls have smaller heads anyway)
      i can't tell you enough oh how happy i am with this little guy. everything is so well made. all the little details like sculpt and cloths are amazing. he has the sweetest face in person.

10. he does! I agree. I love his wig and clothes... (my friend puts her puki down the front like he's a kangaroo or something lol)

His noggin is a little large but looks ok with most dolls (cept the lati if they're side by side, that one is a little small being only 7/8 size to his 9/10)

The stuff he comes with is really high quality. Not big on the brown shoes though...wish they were something else but they're still nice. the outfit is definitely very different and interesting looking (I like it better than the flight suit one)

11. Forgive my extreme stupidity.

I want to know what the dolls in this banner are:

[​IMG]

The site doesn't open.... *ahem* I'm aware there's probably a section for these dolls but I don't know what size they are xP

Thanks *_*

12. They're the same doll, but it's a MuDoll "Le Petitie Prince" based off of the French story. One is the full-set aviator outfit, which is why it's wearing a different outfit from the other one.

13. Thank you! SD, shoot lol

14. Cutest little (or not) thing ever. Really love his face. No SDs for me though xP

15. I have to say I wish he was MSD sized too, even though I KNOW that the level of detail they've done with the outfits and such can only really be done in SD sized. He's really absolutely lovely though! And that's one of my favorite books ever, so...well, he's definitely on my Wishlist now XD *hearts*

16. yay...I saw the news and I'm happy cuz now I can save up and actually buy him! I've wanted this boy for awhile now :3

17. I'm also quite happy about this. Actually when I saw the price, I thought they labelled it wrongly by mistake (640->460)... Couldn't believe my eyes! But the problem is I am getting a Lati Red. I don't think they will look good together, will they?

Anyone has the measurements for his body? Does he fit in SD13 clothes?