1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll Tinies: BeBe, Dotories and Little Dotory lines

Aug 6, 2015

1. Shes so adorable, I love the darker skin, shes so cute!

2. Pinkgate she is adorable - love her coloring and her eyes.

3. Thank you @Shanfriend and @Merlin's Mom, I am really enjoying her this morning.
      Now that I see her in daylight I will have to say her cheeks are very pink but sweet.
      Love the weight of her in my hand, her wig is very cute, and I really like this size.
      I have a small box of Tonner's Betsy McCall clothes that I want to try on her. I am told that they will fit .
      Here is another picture, I think I will be adding more of these little ones to my collection.

[​IMG]Mudoll Bebe Buu Mocha by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

4. I would love to know if the Tine Betsy clothes fit - they are pretty easy to find. I started with one and ended up with three.

5. I did find a few outfits, I know I have more someplace but the one that I was most interested in was the clown suit pictured below. I am doing a circus theme presentation box for my new BeBe.
      The McCall clown outfit is big on her but it was also big on Tonner’s B. McCall. I was really disappointed in the fact that the shoes didn’t fit. I knew that Betsy’s shoes wouldn’t fit this doll but because the clown shoes were so oversized I thought that they may work but the opening is way too small and the ties can’t be untied.
      What I am finding is that the bebe hands can’t fit through a lot of the Betsy McCall’s sleeves, which is something I think someone mentioned before on this thread.

If the outfit has elastic sleeves like in the clown suit you can get the bebe hands through but it took a lot of work and time to do.
      There is a white and yellow sundress for Betsy that will fit this doll, the dress is sleeveless and the bolero jacket has larger opening for the arms. The top is a wee bit big but looks ok. I also tried on the classic 8” Anne Estelle outfit, the skirt fits but the top does not, again it’s the sleeve.
      I really love these dolls but I can see that dressing them is going to be a pain.
      At the moment I am ok with it because I am focused on the presentation box I am doing.

If I find anything else that fits I will let you know...

[​IMG]006 by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

6. Thank you for the info Pinkgate - the clown suit is sooo cute on her!!! Looking forward to seeing the box you are creating :sweat

7. Sorry another picture….

I know I was hesitant when I bought this doll because I was worried about finding things for her to wear so I thought it would be helpful to share anything that I find. I really wish these dolls were more popular because they are adorable but I bet being an in-between size is a concern.
      I found that some of Helen Kish’s Riley’s things will fit . The dress, tights and shoes are all Riley’s, the shrug is from an 8” Tonner Ann Estelle outfit. Riley’s arms are longer so anything with long sleeves is too big and her belly is a bit larger so some tops are big as well...

[​IMG]mudoll bebe by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

8. She is so darn cute! Loving your pictures and information :D

9. Thank you,,,,, every time I look at her my heart melts....

10. I just discovered these little cuties on flickr. I am so glad there is a thread. My list is Bunny Bunny Liuu, Baby Duck Liuu or Master Chef Buu. Decisions, Decisions! Please keep posting pictures. :)

I am enjoying all the photos. So cute. Pinkgate, good to know Riley outfits fit, too.

11. I love seeing this thread getting more attention - Mudoll's sculpts are adorable and super photogenic and can always use more love :3 So keep the photos coming! Here's my little Chiuu, who just celebrated her first birthday :D
      [​IMG]

12. Great photo! So cute! :)

13. Oh she is adorable! I love her outfit.

14. Very cute....

Here is another picture of my Lilou in Betsy McCall's blue felt coat. . .
      [​IMG]Mudoll Bebe Buu Mocha by Pinkfrontgate, on Flickr

15. The coat is perfect and the skirt looks like one for Tiny Ann Estelle. Love the colorful chair too.

16. Lilou is so cute. The chair and outfit perfect!

17. Oh thanks, Her cheeks are rosy but look more pink pictures....

Your right that is a tiny Ann Estelle skirt, good eye.

Thank you I was in a very Mary Engelbreit mood that day...

18. Those of you that own a Mudoll would you say the face ups are very much like what you see on the site?
      So often I have received a doll that looks nothing like the site photos. Thanks!
      I really like the Dotorie Loi, too

19. Hi Oliveoil :) I have three of the tiny girls and all their face-ups are as shown in the photos on site. The face-ups are well done. There is a picture of my girls on page 3 - not the best photo, but all three have default face-ups.