1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll Tinies: BeBe, Dotories and Little Dotory lines

Aug 6, 2015

1. I've only encountered two Mudolls so far (both are tiny, one of them being my own) but, like Merlin's Mom said, the face ups are well done. Imo, they look even better in person - they are true to company photos, are very clean and professional face ups with sweet, innocent expressions ^-^

2. Thank you Merlin's Mom and cosmicish. After looking at the photos they do seem very much like the ones on site.
      This is great to know.
      I was able to order Buu and requested Kitty Kitty face up. The doll is sold out but I really liked the face up and ears. They are honoring both. Hopefully, the wait will not be too long. It is nice to have the 10% off, too. :)
      Thanks!

3. @Oliveoil - congratulations! That's so great they're honoring your request - Kitty Kitty Buu is positively adorable in person <3 Can't wait to see yours!!

4. Congratulations Oliveoil - I am sure you will be pleased with her.

5. Congrats on your order for your new little one…

My doll was not on their site but they did post pictures of her on flickr ,she is a limited doll for Green-land-in-blue shop, I have no idea where this shop is…

I fell for her on flickr and wrote to Mudoll and had her in my hands within a week. I have to agree with @cosmicish

the face-ups are better in person. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

10% off.... I would love to order Sien but with Christmas shopping I don't know. . .

6. Thanks! The store is in Korea. My son lives in South Korea. We may be visiting him next Spring. It would be fun to see their dolls and store.
      That is interesting you were able to order the limited. They recently posted onFlickr another limited from the store. I was going to inquire but figured you had to buy directly from store since it was not on site.

The tan color is very pretty in photos.

7. They have new dolls on the website! Very cute but I don't really want to pay extra for the outfit.

@Oliveoil, I wondered if the Ltd edition December Wishes for the Greenland store meant that the outfit was limited rather than the doll, since they state that the doll is Cookie who is actually a doll that is available for purchase on their website. Are they giving you the kitty ears too? That's so cool if so, I love her cat ears.

#107 smudge, Dec 27, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    8. I saw the new dolls and was tempted but like you not fond of outfit.
      You could be right about the outfit being limited but they told me the special dolls with outfits have slightly different face up to the basics.
      Yes I paid extra for the ears. Both dolls have been shipped. They should arrive Saturday but I won't get until Tuesday. :(

9. She's very sweet and pretty. :)

10. Did you get your dolls yet?

11. Yes I did get them. I was out of town and unable to post pictures. I am very happy with both.
      I am so tempted to get Dotories Loi. Wish I had not missed the sale. :(

[​IMG]

12. Oliveoil they look adorable. I have Bunny also - how did you get her ears to stay on - I wasn't able to get them to stay.

13. Oh my they are the cutest things ever....

Who is the one on the right?

14. You should have 2 extra magnets. Put those inside wig or hat where you want the ears. The ear magnet will hold in place.
      It is a great option rather than having the magnets inside heat. Hope this helps. Let me know.

Thanks! The one on right is basic Buu, with Kitty face up without whiskers. I paid extra for the cat ears.

15. Thank you Oliveloil - I will have to see if I can get them to stay :)

16. I love their outfits!! Did you make them yourself? I have a pukifee with a few extra outfits but I know the Bebe line is a little larger than them.

17. She's perfect!!! I love her little blushy cheeks <3. I haven't been on in a while so I'm so happy to see all the additions to this thread!

18. They are gorgeous! And dressed so prettily too . . . I adore the one with bunny ears. :aheartbea

19. Thank you! I think Bunny ears is my fav too.

Bunny ears is wearing original outfit. Kitty is wear a dress from Etsy. Thank you!

20. Hello!! How hard are they to dress @Oliveoil? I'm thinking in add a Buu to my collection but I hate when I dont have where to choose for dressing them.

I know now mudoll offers the pettit body that only measures 17cm but looks it only affects to the legs that makes easier find trousers for them.
      [​IMG]