1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll Tinies: BeBe, Dotories and Little Dotory lines

Aug 6, 2015

1. Poking in again to share Babette in her new outfit <3 Tiny sewing is pain *sob*

[​IMG]

@Trillian the measurement from shoulder to knee on her seems to be about 9.5cm (I took the measurements with her clothes still on eh heh). Also, your Kitty Kitty Buu is adorable :whee:

2. @cosmicish Thank you so much for the measurement (cackles wildly while pulling out the sewing machine). Also Babette's outfit is amazing! Those centered stripes on the pinafore straps are perfection.

3. @Trillian you're welcome! Now I'm super curious to know what that mysterious tiny sewing project is gonna be ;)

4. I got my Dotory in and she had wicked seam lines all down her sides and her arms and legs. Is this normal? I contacted Mudoll about it and they said that that is just how they come :/ sort of dissapointed.

5. Do you have any photos? I was thinking of getting one :/

6. [​IMG]IMG_9578 by shannonjernigan16, on Flickr
      [​IMG]IMG_9570 by shannonjernigan16, on Flickr
      [​IMG]IMG_9568 by shannonjernigan16, on Flickr
      I mean im not trying to sway you out of it they"re super cute and she came with an extra pair of hands. I could always send it to someone to sand the seams down or try it myself. Was just wondering if everyone had these issues or if it was just me. :) She is super cute and I love her all the same!! It was just a little dissapointing.
      [​IMG]IMG_9567 by shannonjernigan16, on Flickr

7. Oh my goodness she is super adorable!! But I would have been bummed out too! It is a shame that happened! Don't companies usually sand that down before sending out? Like a quality control? I hope you get it all fixed up soon!! <3

8. Yeah I figured for the price they would sand them down, I emailed them about it and they said in essence 'seams happen lol' so :/

9. Meh. I suppose they have enough following where the customer service isn't super important? I would think they would offer a service to fix it? Or a gift in apology? I dunno :/ I have only ever bought second hand

10. Nah they just kind of brushed it off which is annoying but what can ya do lol.

11. @Shanfriend she is cute who is she?

I only have one doll from them, a Bebe Buu Mocha and she has no
      seam lines.

I have been on the fence about getting sien , don't think I will now .
      Keep us posted as to what you do with her, It's a pain when you pay that much for
      a doll and still have to put more money into her.

12. She's a dotory rosie. Yesterday I tried sanding them myself but im so scared im going to mess up ugh. They're all on the inside of the limbs so you cant really see them unless you turn her arms and legs out. Normally the tan dolls have worse seam lines than the normal skins?? That's interesting lol

13. Sanding seams isn't difficult and you should be able to do it at home for only a couple dollars; buy some very fine (like 200 grit) sandpaper and work along the lines. Work in a well-ventilated apace because the dust is irritating. Especially because her skin is so light, you won't leave unsightly clouding or scratches. I sanded two of my dolls and both turned out perfectly.

14. Thank you!

15. Does anyone know if a hybrid with a tiny delf body would work?

16. I was just in korea last month and bought here strait from mudoll! It was so lovely to go there. I did only buy the head and will be putting her on a saintbloom body. "photo of head Sien is my profile photo." When she is compleat i will share more photos of her lovely face and faceup.

Hi everyone!! i just got back from korea! I know this thread is older but i just bought the Sien girl head from GLIB/mudoll will there. best time there. if you go to korea visit mudoll!! my profile photo is of my su-bee "Sien" girl. i will be putting her on another body though. I will also post more photos when she is complete.

#156 Candarck, May 27, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2018
    17. Oooh, thanks for posting! I wish there were more owner pictures of Sien. I'm a huge fan, but it's going to be a while before I can get one for myself.

18. I love her so much~finding a saintbloom body is hard though! x.x but i yes i cant wait to be able to share more photos of her though! i hope you will still like her when i do! I didnt know about her till i was at mudoll and happened to flip through there look book. so glad i did. For before had i was looking for a yosd size Asian style faced doll that didnt look like a cartoon. I cant wait to have her on a tiny doll body with boobs though! lol!

19. The Momocolor/Momotree 29cm body might be another option .

20. O yes iv looked at these to, its just that there feet gross me out a bit. x.x do you know of any others in this size range with boobs by chance? the only other one i have liked but is just a bit to much adult is dollpamm tiny.