1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MuDoll Tinies: BeBe, Dotories and Little Dotory lines

Aug 6, 2015

1. I just discovered these today and they are so cute. And I don't like really big eyes, a little big is OK though. These are just right.

2. Does anyone have any owner pictures of Sien? I've had an eye on her since she came out, but I'm having a hard time finding any photos of her. I saw Candarcks- and she looks very cute with the dark hair! I think that's the only ones though.

3. i have qite a few photos of her on instagram. names _ruecandi_ there if you want to see more photos of here! im alrady thinking of getting another head to make a boy. i love the face so much, i hope you do get one! I change my girls hair alot so you can see some blond, pale pink and a few brown wigs on her! will have to scroll but there are a few good ones. Candi Park (@_ruecandi_) • Instagram photos and videos

4. Thanks for posting that, Candarck. I've been wanting to see owner pics too. I got to hold a Sien a while ago at a meetup, and I just can't say enough good things about her! I thought her body was very nice--heavy and tightly jointed. But of course, it looks like you wanted her on a more mature body, whereas all my tinies are children. I also thought her fullset was detailed and well-made. She is definitely on my list for my doll family, and your pictures are not changing my mind!

5. I cant wait till you add her to your doll family! please tag me when you do and show me photos. I really wanted the outfit. it was so pretty, but not so much the kid body, thus i could not get the outfit. i was lucky they where running a sale and i was able to buy just the head. she is my grill, and i hope to add a dollsbe garlic to our family as a sister, for with the right faceup she will look like a mini Sien.

6. Hello, does anyone have a comparison of the Latidoll Yellow SP body and the Bebe body?

7. I appreciate it so much! Yes super helpful. <3
      I also found a few other bodies I'm interested in. I hope you don't mind me asking, but if you know it, what is the doll on the farthest right?

Nevermind I found it. Thank you again. -^^-

#168 dolliberate, Aug 8, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    8. Hi! Odd questuon, but just wanted to check as I haven't found any photos, but I want to hear if these little dolls are made with face plates or head caps? Thanks very much!!!!
      EDIT: Found a photo! So classic !, like not seeing your keys until you ask your roommate have they seem the dang things! :) but I'll leave this up to bump things a little. Are folks having fun with this little charmers?

#169 Deb@Play, Nov 22, 2019
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    9. Is anyone thinking about the new Emily? She is so cute!

10. This thread has been very quiet. I just ordered a Bebe Chiuu that is in stock at Fabric Friends and Dolls. I can't wait to get her :cheer These dolls look so adorable! I'd love to see some more pics of other people's cuties :love Also I noticed on the Mudoll website that Chiuu's foot measurement is listed as 25 mm but it says she wears size 35 mm shoes. Would shoes that are 29 mm fit her?

11. Trying to bump this thread with a photo of my Bebe Chiuu. I'm surprised that these dolls aren't more popular - they are really well-made, cute, and are good posers.

[​IMG]Mudoll Bebe Chiuu by H M, on Flickr

12. What a cutie pie!

13. Thanks @nancy_schroeder_ca and @thessalyrose. I really like her. I'd love to get Sien to keep her company, but I already have too many dolls on order right now :aeyepop:

14. Hi there
      I have fallen in love with these dolls and am about to order a Bene Sun:suu in Milky tan.
      Has anyone ordered directly from the Mudoll website? And if so, roughly how long did your doll take to come?
      Thank you!

15. Hi guys, was wondering about purchasing one of these cuties, but had some questions about their joints. Are they double jointed? Both elbows and knees, that is. Thank you for any help!

16. I have Bebe Chiuu and she is single- jointed, both elbows and knees, @bulbachips.

17. Thank you!!

18. So, I broke down and ordered a BeBe Anna fullset. She is my first 17 cm doll, so I also bought some outfits, shoes and wigs for her. Their prices are reasonable, so it's a bit too easy to keep adding stuff to the cart! :sweat

Mudoll sure has a lot of very cute dolls, I have already set my eyes on several of them. The only thing is, they seem to be pretty heavy-handed with blush. I don't think I'd get one with white skin just for that reason.