1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscular female dolls- who wants one?

Jul 27, 2015

1. yes for me the hourglass/coke bottle shape of this athletic woman is a flaw - it's just not realistic!

2. It fits my athletic cyborg warrior very well with fake-ish boobs too but for my human dolls I prefer less hourglass barbie waist, they need realistic smaller boobs too so IOS looks much more realistic shape

3. Impl has an interesting blend of stylized and realistic- like a comic book if that makes sense. More idealized. I was thinking of trying to sand down the hips but from experience you actually don't see her shape the same way when she has clothes on. Chalyss is strong, lean and athletic and I am a purist, but my Idol version of her does not seem as exaggerated as the company pics. Curvy, yes, but not so !!!CURVY!!!! as one might guess and she wears a bikini. Clothing makes a huge difference.

4. Love the arms and legs on the new impl doll :D really not a big fan of her torso though. Anyway she's too tall for me. But the price is so good!!
      It's nice to see companies starting to do stronger girls. I reaaaallly hope we'll see more!

What I really want is a girl with broad shoulders, big arms and legs, narrow hips and no six pack (don't know if you've ever seen posts showing the difference between strong men and bodybuilders, basically this is what I have in mind). I can only dream though.

5. Have you checked on boypink's strong girl? Still a 6 pack but more bulk than cut. I like it very much!

6. Yes! I think I follow them on instagram actually. They haven't posted many updates on the body though.

7. How tall is the boypink body?

8. 60cm I believe.

9. They call it the 60body so I would assume 60cm.

Edit: been lurking and I found a picture of it next to the old supia body. Very close in height! Very large though!! Probably doesn't fit in SD boy clothes!
      boypink — she arrived. and she’s THICK. dayum <3 on the...

#269 sahoma, Dec 5, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
    10. That short??? ;__; she'd look like a child next to my 70-75cm guys..

11. "60" was a working estimate : ) I just measured her more accurately for you guys; with a Dollshe Bernard head and her current badly sculpted feet she stand 62cm tall in total. She might gain another cm as I continue to work on her hips and knees, but that's about it I think.

She's about as broad as a Dollstown 18yr boy though (16cm to Dollstown's website-stated 16,5cm). I wish I had more dolls to compare her to, but I only have the old Supia body and old Dollshe body in my home! Once she's closer to being done I'll try to comparing her to my friends their dolls and take some pictures!

tbh I debated on how tall to make her, but 1) I figured Iple would go the 65-70 cm road and it would be hard for me to compete with them. and 2) I wanted to keep her realisticly proportioned. at 70cms tall she would have been so HUGE in the shoulders and hips that I don't know if I'd like, survive sculpting her, and there would be no clothing to fit her (at least now she can steal sweaters and tanktops from the big guys). then secretly also; I wanted to prioritise her looking good with other girls rather than guys bc girls are everything.

12. I can 100% support this logic!

13. Honestly 62-63 sounds perfect for me. I don't really collect anything taller than that so she'd fit in with my crew (well, wishlist crew).

Truth be told I wouldn't mind a zaoll/dollstown elf height muscular girl x)

14. Most of my girls, even the cutest and girliest are 65cm so 60cm is far too small next to them as well :( a huge sweet lolita (67-68cm with high heels) next to a tiny 60cm fitness bodybuilder doesn't sound nice but it's great that others like her size ^^ tall IOS and Impldoll are more like my thing, so my girls can keep their taller scale which I can't change bc my boys are so huge. But keep up good work she is special and unique! I would support your work by ordering one if I could :D

#274 Adalwolf, Dec 7, 2016
      Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    15. I don't care if I have to make her a dwarfette (@Adalwolf, maybe she's a stunted cyborg type? You do such amazing sci-fi stuff! She could be a failed prototype), I want one! I'll figure something out for her storyline, I always do.... and I love having a lot of height difference, from 56cm to 85cm, I run the gamut. But they're always in scale to my world and 62 or 63 cm would be 5'6"ish for mine, so it works! Any ETA on her, @arienh?

16. 1! I'd love to have a muscled girl :)

17. found an athlete with a waistline today!

18. No, sorry, I don't dare give an estimate. I study and work a part time job, so I can't make her my main priority no matter how much I wish to! I also don't have an actual workspace, so I have to work on my balcony a lot of times, which makes me dependend on good weather and daylight hours (and those are scarce during Dutch winter). Then I'm also experimenting with joints for the first time, so there's a lot that I have to redo or change continuously.
      I don't know how much I'm allowed to discuss her here, since she's not officially on topic yet, but you are all welcome to PM me with questions instead : )

What about the IOS body btw, do we know for sure they're still planning on bringing her to the market? Because the progress pictures for that body looked so promising but there haven't really been any updates, right? Or did I overlook them?

19. I asked some weeks ago and IOS replied that sculptors are working hard with the female body so it is coming, sooner or later. They did not give an estimate but I'm sure they wouldn't say such things for a customer if they decided to not release such body at all.

I guess they are busy with those Black butler dolls..

20. I'd love to see the IOS finished!

@arienh, understood! We all wait breathlessly regardless!