1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscular female dolls- who wants one?

Jul 27, 2015

1. Not personally, but I think the option should be available to all. I won't buy it because.I only have tiny boys, but female muscler body is cool.

2. I'd give my left leg for a muscular female body. I have a character I'd love to shell someday, but she's really athletic and strong, and most female doll bodies I see are very delicate and willowy. They're still nice, of course, but not at all what I had in mind.

3. Fortunately you now have a choice! Impldoll or Mirodoll, Fantasia or Classy Doll if you can find 2nd hand, and more to come!

4. :O

I'm not gonna lie, this made my day! I haven't come across them yet, but I'll look into them! Now I've just got to start a "buff lady" savings fund...

5. I don’t know if this helps anyone, but: Haru Casting is working on a muscle-y girl body right now. She’s more of a “teenage athlete” than superhero, at least in the WIP photos he posted on Flickr and Instagram.

I really love the definition he’s carved into the arms and stomach so far, and moved this future doll (E-minor) to the top of my wishlist!

6. I thought I saw tone to her arms! What size is she?

7. 1, 2, and 3! I definitely would love a muscular lady, whenever one was available. I was actually just thinking about this earlier today and now I see this thread :D But I want her to be realistically muscular, not that fake muscular that many boy dolls and actors have that is the result of starving and actually only lasts a few days, but an actually athletic body :aheartbea

8. Well, athletic builds vary a great deal- Impldoll is faithfully based on a specific, living, female bodybuilding champion but many people criticize it for being unrealistic. However, it is not- Impl did a great job capturing her unique form. So just depends on your preferences. Hopefully more will be made!

9. He hasn’t given an exact set of measurements yet, but she’s supposed to be the same scale as his other “teenage” doll, Maji - 41 cm. She wears Minifee clothes. So MSD size? I think? (I’m still learning the standards for these things.)

10. Oh that's wonderful! A lot of people were hoping for that size!

11. Anyone in contact with boypink? I have the head for my hybrid ready and waiting. :pout:

EDIT: Hold on, I see that they updated their Instagram (though with non-BJD stuff) five days ago. I'm not a stalker I swear.

#432 iamkathybrown, Aug 31, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    12. I sent them a message recently cause I was worried about the lack of activity- they're doing alright, have just been busy and not made much recent doll progress due to outside stuff. We just have to be patient <3

13. Good to know! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have to sell this head or something. Now to continue saving...

14. VERY good to know, thanks for the update! I definitely want that buff girl body!

15. I'd love to have an athletic-looking female doll one day. Though since my biggest dolls are mature tinies it will be a while if anyone ever makes them.

16. I'd love to have an MSD sized muscular doll! Preferably more realistic than some of the muscular dolls where the only muscle they really have is some abs. I have a few characters I'd love to make dolls for, but can't because there's so few options for beefy ladies.

17. Yes!!! I would honestly buy a muscular female body type in a heartbeat. However, I'd personally really like to have a more "thicker" type (like Zarya from Overwatch) rather than just like. A standard body type with muscles slapped on it, if that makes sense.

18. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I'm not familiar with Overwatch, but after googling who Zarya is, that's the kind of thick muscular BJD I'd like to have! Especially if she's at least SD-sized.

Ryu

19. Ditto! I don't play Overwatch but I know who Zarya is and hot damn I want a doll like her! Have done for a while now. Zarya is pure love and that is EXACTLY the kind of female doll I want. Please yes someone make something like this! :D:love