1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscular female dolls- who wants one?

Jul 27, 2015

1. I also looked up Zarya from Overwatch and agree this body type would be an awesome choice. She reminds me of the women you see doing the hammer throw at the Olympics.

It would be great to see a company release something like this that has good, solid shaping over the entire body. So many female body sculpts just seem to lack a lot of actual sculpting detail over the body. Companies often put a lot of detail into the male bodies, but female bodies strike me as being very bland by comparison, especially for the price.

In fact, I was looking at the Luts Senior Delf female body type 1 and it stood out to me that they actually put some nice detailing and shaping in the legs. Unfortunately, they didn't include that same style of sculpting in the arms, something which even the few muscular female bodies seem to lack, particularly in the forearms.

2. Right?! Give me thick muscular women you cowards!

3. Have you considered hybridding her legs with, say, an AoD girl? They have stout torsos, but the legs don't match, IMO. I wonder if that'd work.

I too would like a thick woman- I am still considering making an idol 3rd gen body into a girl because it's really got more hip and curve than a male should have. That'd be a BIG thick girl though, which I am OK with... if I can find a head that works.

4. I covet the muscle lady bodies! I continue to hold out hope for boypink's 60cm lady because that is by far my favorite muscled lady I've seen, but I think it's inevitable I'll end up with one of impldoll's muscle bodies eventually. I'm not in love with how some of the sculpting as done but I really do like how the arms look :love

5. I hope Boypink brings her out too!!

6. Months later and I just saw your post now! Interesting ideas. Ideally, I'd rather get a single, complete body as I've never tried hybriding parts before. I think it's awesome what people have done with modding male bodies, so good luck if you do try that with the Idol body!

Also agree about the boypink muscle body.

7. There is a female muscular body that was posted as a preview by IOS but there wasnt any updates later and I think they abandoned it. I think maybe if shown interest they might pick it up again, because the last and only update was 3 years ago :(

It looks so cool and interesting
      DollIOS

8. I particularly don’t care so much about body type. I buy based on face / faceup.
      I would buy a muscular body if I liked a head that fits it.

9. 1! I would love to get a muscular female doll one day, I think that'd be so rad.

10. Just want to say it's so happy to meet an Overwatch fan here! =DDD
      And of course if someone's releasing a Zarya-like bjd, I would definitely order one.

11. My choice is "2. Yes, I have future plans for a girl like that." :XD:

I have a future female in mind that I would like to have an Amazon-type build, and am also drawn to Impldoll's muscular woman body (the 63cm height).
      If only Azalea has an option where you can change the body type to muscular without purchasing the head and body separately.:eek:

12. She does! There should be a drop down menu on her sales page for body type. If for some reason that's gone, just email them. I have a muscular Starwoman Azalea (my avatar) and she's spectacular!

13. :D:D:D

Your Azalea is my inspiration for a well-built warrior woman! I love her! She is actually the reason why one of my top sculpt option for a mature female muscular dorrie is Azalea. :)
      I'll e-mail Impldoll then, their site has no muscular body option for Azalea on the drop-down menu. :aeyepop:
      Thanks!

#453 Darkness Fatale, Jul 5, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 29, 2024
    14. Try this link:
      Welcome to impldoll

I found the Star Woman Muscular body option there. There's also an option for head type as human or elf.

Ooh, thank you! Azalea/Ilydra thanks you too! (She's so cute when she blushes!) I definitely want to see your girl when she's complete!

15. dear god yes, i would melt for a buff babe bjd

16. I just tried a girl head on the Impldoll MALE Gen3 body... if you want a thick 70cm girl, this may work for you with minimal mods. The neck needs to be shortened and boy bits removed, plus new hands, but... not bad at all!

Glam shots. I think she's gorgeous!

17. ooh yes i would absolutely love to see more muscular female bodies! i've barely seen any looking around but i'm def gonna look into some of the companies that've been mentioned in this thread!!

18. I’ve been super desperate for a muscular female body ever since I joined this hobby! Like I so badly want to make a tall buff female orc who’s strong as can be but there’s just no bodies for her! At this rate I’m willing to throw my money at anyone who can create a tall strong woman for me so I can just have my orc lady irl!

19. A muscular Idol is not big enough? I like the Idol male 3rd gen body for a female, too- it's hippy and has enough pecs to look like breasts. You'd need different hands and probably mod the neck, but it looks good to me. You can also hybrid an Impl chest to a Miro buff boy body and that works super well IMO. I have 2 muscular gals like that. Let me show you some options (you may have to open link in new tab):

EID trunk, Miro buff arms, AoD 90cm legs (she stands 77cm tall tho)

Impldoll Idol 3rd gen male (before mods)

Impldoll muscular female Idol (they are coming out with new muscle legs very soon)

Classy Doll toned body, C chest

Fantasia Doll muscular (hard to find)

Iplehouse HiD with large Dollshe chest

Miro male buff body made into a female by adding breasts

Miro male body with Impldoll chest (the darker skinned lady)

Impldoll muscular Starwoman

Mirodoll muscular female body

Hybriding can be hard, but it makes the world open up all that much more. And if you're dyeing her because she's an orc, then color match doesn't have to be perfect, though you'd want similar.

20. I’m aware of those bodies but honestly they’re quite ugly so I don’t really have any interest in them. I want a muscular female body that actually looks natural and not like someone slapped abs on slim body and called it a day. And honestly the impldolls waist is horrifically small and looks like she’s missing ribs so I definitely have no interest in spending any type of money on it.