1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Muscular female dolls- who wants one?

Jul 27, 2015

1. :ablink::?*_*...Just why are you here then?:nowords:

I'd love to be able to have a Xena: Warrior Princess BJD! Of course, she would need a Gabrielle too. :whee:

Ryu

2. I'm seconding wanting a muscular MSD girl. I have a dragon age character I'd love to shell. She's a dwarf and I've been trying to figure out what to do cause i currently only own MSD size dolls. But sadly all the muscular female options are SD sized. I was looking at getting a dollmore narsha body since theyre shorter than MSD's but that doesn't solve my muscle problem. :sigh But if a muscular female MSD body comes out then maybe I'll suck up the height problem.

3. would love a strong buff girl

4. Now that I have my muscular girl for a while, I'm finding she wears the hell out of clothes. She looks more like a strong, athletic woman, but she doesn't look unnaturally ripped when the clothes fall right.

5. what sculpt is your girl?

6. @carsonmouse08

She's an Impldoll Aurora on the 64cm body. And she's a knockout
      [​IMG]

7. She looks like she could knock you out! ;) What a beauty!

I think I might have found a body for my Xena, thanks! :XD: I still need to find a head though.

Ryu

#487 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Mar 5, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
    8. I was actually just thinking this! There definitely should be more variation in female body sculpts!

9. You may want to have a look at 2 new MSDs that have JUST come out- one is a scaled down version of Arwen's Claudette and Argo Doll just came out with an MSD version of her curvy body girl. While not muscular per se, they may be workable either in subtraction mods (carve those muscles out) or blushed to look muscular.

10. After a long time, I got a muscular girl. (Nobility female muscle body hybrid)

11. Congrats! What do you think?

12. Did you get her secondhand or are they offering her again?

13. [​IMG]
      I like it. She is so strong! More female muscles... :)

14. She's gorgeous! Yes, are they offering her again?

15. @chalyss @Chameleon
      Thank you so much! :)

Unfortunately, the mold broke, so the artist sold me an older body.

16. I now have to immediately message to see if they have more! Thank you so much

17. I just noticed that NobilityDoll are again offering (by the end of January => to 13:00 pm on January 30, 2021 exactly) the muscular female body (normal or white skin), if you want one. The price is much lower than the one I bought it for.

18. Thanks, @Arengil! I went to check and had to email about it. I hope to get one!

19. It would be nice if you got one of these wonderful muscular bodies.:3nodding: The only thing that bothers me a little about this body is the shape of her breasts and her flat feet. Otherwise it is very detailed and beautiful. I wish this girl had wider shoulders, but you can't have everything. I wish you luck with your order!.:)

Nora, say hello!
      [​IMG]Nora - or not by Arengil Tajedinápravá, on Flickr