1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Ciel Re-Release

Nov 18, 2006

1. Does anybody know what's difference between glamour/normal body?
      Any picture of the body?
      I'm so eager to get this doll.

2. A future tanned doll from musedoll? Where did you hear that? I would die for one!!!

3. She's really going to be non-limited? That's great news! I've been loving the Musedoll sculpts so far, but have always missed out on getting in on the order periods. :(

Where did they talk about re-releasing Re-Che?

4. I cant get into their website, I press and press on english and nothing happends ;(

5. Hello Neffy, I had your same problem with Musedoll site...try and press F5 to reload the page, it should work!

6. It's on the Q&A page. I found that notice myself last Sunday, when searching for somtheing else.

7. OOhhhhhgggg! Why haven't they released her yet? Or given a date!!! I'm so anxious!!

8. What a discussion this is! Not that many people interested in Ciel?

9. I am! I just don't post a lot =)

I can't wait to get my hands on a Musedoll. I am so in love with their girl body :whee: It's hard to get an order in for a limited doll so it's really nice to hear that she won't be limited.

10. Yeah, I'm glad they're not limited too ^^
      Also that there's gonna be 3 make-up options!!

11. Ohhh Now that is exciting:D Face up Options :shudder I love the Ciel Head mold, and I Absolutely ADORE Kyante's Face ups:love This Woman is a genious.... But I really don't need another girl amoust my Crew. They already outnumer my boys:( Why must thier be so many Beautiful Dolls?
      ~Anthony

12. RE-CHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so sad I came into the hobby after it's release, but now there might be a chance! I'm also really excited about this glamour/normal body thing. Their bodies are really interesting and I'd be curious to find out which is which. AHhhhhh~ The wait.

13. well maybe all of them wanted it got it in the first round XD;;
      I did-- but I sold her regrettably :[

14. I don't think they'll release her before Christmas. I know they said December on their website but I would have thought she'd be out by now. I'm practically aching to see Ciel. I was gutted I never got the chance to grab her before =(

Do you think they are planning to release her in the New Year?

15. In a recent reply to one of my queries, Ciel mentioned to me that the new Ciel doll would be released round about Christmas time ... so unless there are any unforseen hitches, we may be in for a treat shortly!

16. Oh god.... Why must they hold out on us???

17. Took the words out of my mouth, Weslie! :)

Of course, I wouldn't complain if they released her sooner.

18. I know, I'm on pins too!!!!!!
      Funny thing is I'd never even heard of Musedoll until Thalia & Erato were released. It was only then that I realised what I'd been missing!

Can't wait to order Ciel. In the meantime I have Erato * swoon * and I have to say that the service at Musedoll is second to none.
      Everything - doll, clothing, accessories, you name it - is made & packed with love & care, and Ciel tries to ensure that all goes smoothly & perfectly for the customer.
      I wish some of the other doll companies would take note.

19. When will they release the Ciel head?? I'm waiting... *dream* ^^
      I'm really thinking of a Ciel boy! He would be great for the character I have in my mind. Ö__Ö Does the Ciel head fits on a luts boy body if I sand the head lightly?
      Greetings
      ~Felias

20. This release of Ciel is just great, I bought my Ciel's head through Visavis, but I know so many people couldn't get one, soooo congrats to everybody ^^, Ciel is one of the most beautiful heads I ever seen ^^.