1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Ciel Re-Release

Nov 18, 2006

1. Is Ciel supposed to be Clio the muse? or are they making dolls that are not muses as well?

* Calliope (Chief of the muses and muse of epic song)
      * Euterpe (muse of lyric song)
      * Clio (muse of history)
      * Erato (muse of erotic poetry)
      * Melpomene (muse of tragedy)
      * Polyhymnia (muse of sacred song)
      * Terpsichore (muse of dance)
      * Thalia (muse of comedy and bucolic poetry)
      * Urania (muse of astronomy)

2. I don't think Ciel is part of the Muse line. n_n

Also, I was wondering what size wigs Ciel would wear. Her head is about 8.5"? So which size of Leekeworld's wigs would fit her?

3. Ciel is jusr Ciel. She isn't part of the muse series at all. It's a standard model.
      But they are making more muses in the future.

As for the leekeworld wigs, I'm not sure-- but she as teh same circumference as the Dream of Doll DOT line. Their wigs fit perfectly on her. n_n

4. No Ciel isn't part of the special release Mousa dolls. As per the last time I asked about it they have no current plan to release more muses but I'm very hopeful they will in the future!

Erato's head is 8.1 inches and if Ciel's head is similar to the Mousa, she should wear an 8-8.5 inch wig.

Anyway I had been bummed because I didn't win my Volks boy, but now I'm happy and exited because I'll be able to use the money I had set aside for him to console myself by purchasing a lovely Ciel and the lolita noir outfit for her! The only thing I'm having a hard time is choosing between which make up I want, both are sooo lovely!

5. Ahh, looks like Re-che won't be released for a while... they were waiting to finish the boy body, hopefully within 2-3 months. All I want is the head. Woe. D:

6. I asked them at the beginning of December when they would leave Clio, they said 3-5 month ^^

7. Those face-ups! The smoky eyed look is gorgeous, and the cutie look - are those tiny freckles across her little nose???? ooooooohhhh!!!

I can't make up my mind which make-up to have, which wig, which eyes, which body... Isn't it wonderful to be offered all these options!
      All this and brilliant service too!

8. Maybe its just the camera angle but does the normal body has more hip than the glamour one??

9. I check their site EVERYDAY...and finally, Ciel is now available. Still obsessed with Ciel even though I already have one. About the difference of the glamour vs the normal body, other than the different bustline, I really don't see much difference except that in one picture of the normal type, the thigh area looks bigger and set further apart. I usually like dolls with smaller bustlines, but in this case the glamour body seems to have better lines. Ooh, but I don't know. I can't decide which to get. I do know I want the smokey shimmer makeup and I have the wig and eyes all picked out too! Just need more info on the bodies....

10. That's great to hear Nettle! I'll have to start saving up because I know she'll be stunning!
      I got a glamour type Ciel, with the cute style make-up after much debating between it and the smoky style. She'll be coming with the wavy brown wig and dark green eyes. I know it's been said previously but I have to commend musedoll for giving us so many options for this girl! It was so cool to be able to choose.

11. Anyone know of a good match by another company for the body?
      I really don't like the body from Muse and I heard it was thin

12. Custom House is a good match.
      I had my Ciel on a CH Old Style Body.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

13. I also have a CH old body on my Ciel and it matches flawlessly.
      Luna-rouge, that picture of Ciel with water on her is amazing!

14. I clicked paypal as my payment, but it still says I'm making a credit card payment... And then I cancelled and re-ordered to make things clearer (I order two Ciels, and only one with make-up) and it stills says credit card... Whatever. I'm just glad to finally get Ciel!!!

15. I was planning to get one-- but due to unfortunate circumstances, I can't.
      But I will one day :]

16. Good thing she's not limited! Good luck Luna-rouge!

17. :doh I'm ashamed to say I've already ordered my Ciel :aheartbea
      Couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!:love

18. And who Could?:D If I had the Money and the room I too would have already purchased a Ciel:love Maybe one day:roll:
      ~Anthony

19. I've already ordered mine!!! Though, I had to cancel my order so I could re-order just one doll this time, but I've already ordered her!!

20. ^ Oooo can't wait to see your fran! :D Love her!

As for me, I am waiting for my tax money to come back. ^^;; If I get any back that is. Imma start saving for her. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!