1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Ciel Re-Release

Nov 18, 2006

1. Anybody know what body types the new outfits will fit? Especially the boy pants - I'm interested, but I don't want to order if they won't fit my dolls.

2. I have an older Ceil head that I got a while ago on ebay and then bought the Ceil body when it was first availabe before Christmas and the match is perfect.

3. Has anyone heard any more news about the proposed Musedoll Webzine??
      My computer blocks pop-ups so I'm not sure if any information has been posted on Musedoll's website.

4. It will fit any type basically--
      Musedoll uses an sd body (13?) for ciel, and the same for Re-Che.
      They are the models on the site. You can also look on Leekworld, a Four Sister Head is modeling their outfits.

5. Well, I asked Musedoll if the NS resin would be the same as the first release and match Volks resin. Their reply was that "our skin color is light pink tone.
      We think they will not match well... n.n". So it definately won't match Volks bodies or the old CH bodies anymore.

6. i love musedoll, and ciel´s body is very beautifull!

7. i totally stumbled across the musedoll site a couple days ago, while scouring random BJD sites, looking for shoes and stuff that might possibly fit my imminent Liebchen. and now i'm kinda obsessed with ciel and thinking about saving up for one.... oy vey!

so... and please excuse my ignorance, as i'm totally new to the bigger BJDs... she would be vaguely SD sized? (i.e. huge next to liebchen...)

8. I am waiting impatiently for some owners photos... ;) Ciel is my number 1, but I don't have enough money for now, so I need to wait for my own...
      I hope I will see few Ciels here on DoA soon :).

9. This is a first edition Ciel. My husband just named her Daphne. This is my second attempt at a face up, the first one done on a vinyl head. After looking at this picture, I see that I might have to adjust the eyes a little. I find it had to make the eyes even on Ciel for some reason.

Just one Ciel is not enough. Sooner or later I'm going to get a current Ciel as well. Although I would love someone to talk me out of it. She is my top 3 favorite molds of all times.

[​IMG]

10. Yes, Ciel is an SD sized girl. The MuseDoll Girls are very leggy... They are even slightly taller then normal SD girls But VERY Slightly...... But the Bodies are absolutly Gorgeous though;)
      ~Anthony

11. :o greedygoretti, your ciel is soooooo pretty! :love

You did a really good face-up. Most admirable - It's something I could never attempt myself :)

12. Thanks, pianissimo! I was surprised how much faceups are just like putting on makeup on oneself. It does take a lots of rubbing off and reapplying though.

Recently on the Musedoll site, they seem to be very low on the eye color choices. Not a great time to order Ciel for me as I'm not into the ones available now. I think it's so wonderful they let you choose the eyes and wig. That makes me want to order from them. But gosh, I just can't seem to do it with all this guilt about ordering dolls, especially with a head mold I already have.

13. :doh don't talk to me about guilt! I love Custom house Choa so much I have three :o

About Ciel eyes, I ordered her before Musedoll's suppliers let them down, and to be honest none of the available eyes are my cup of tea but they can always be changed. I really wanted those dark green eyes!!!!!!

You painted your Ciel's eyebrows well - I think eyebrows are just about the most difficult thing to paint. they can make or break a face. :ablah:

Hope you are able to have Ciel no. 2 sometime in the not-too-distant future. :)

14. I am so happy ! I should receive my Ciel next week ^^
      I will post some pictures of her !

15. I received my Ciel head yesterday and unfortunately she doesn't match any of the bodies I own (and I have quite a few different brands). Ciel is pinker than everyone I have. Not even close to anyone. So if I want a body for her, I am going to have to order a body from Musedoll.

Here is a photo of my Ciel head:

[​IMG]

16. the head is soo pretty! As I see you have ordered her with face-up, it looks really great. I love it.
      I also love the wig, where did you get it? I heard Ciel's head is quite small so it is difficult to find wigs for her.
      I want Ciel even more now.....

17. Just so everyone knows, the new Ciel (which may be the same as Thalia/Erato/old Ciel, I'm not sure) is amazingly light pink, completely different from any resin I've seen so far, and her body is really tiny skinny, skinnier than Luts dolls. I suspect most sd13 clothes would look huge on her. Musedoll makes some of the clothes in two sizes now. I'd estimate her wig size at 8 or maybe 7-8.

18. :o :o :o Oh Vicki, your Ciel is absolutely GORGEOUS !!!!!:love :love
      It's probably worth the wait for a Musedoll body for her, if the body is the same as Thalia & Erato's body it will be slender but beautiful.

Is that the regular smoky-eyed face-up? Adorable. :aheartbea
      And her eyes, - glass or acrylic? did they come with your girl?

Thanks for posting the pic, I really can't wait for my girl to arrive now!
      Marina

19. Villlemo,

The wig I have on my Ciel head is one I bought off Ebay. It is a Monique Gold Ginger style in size 8/9 and fits her nicely. I love the Monique Gold line of wigs!

20. your ciel is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!
      she's sooooo pretty!
      Looking forward to her pic after she gets her body!!!:)

Would you please tell me which kinda body have you compare with new released ciel and found that the resin colour are not matching????
      'cause I'd like to have a musedoll body for my CH St mina but wondering if the colour difference is enormous or not><!!!!Please!