1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Ciel - thinking of buying - questions on quality, posing.

Apr 24, 2007

1. The normal skin is too pink,very big difference with Thalia,I think white skin will be better.

But my Thalia is not standing very well,I'm plannig to change a new body for her.

2. Just to add a few bits about skin tone:

Kinda good news for me coz I do think Erato's skin tone is a little too pale for me = ]

3. Does anyone know a body that would match the new NS resin?

I just got a new Ciel head (NS) and it is WAY pink. Very pretty, but doesn't match the CH body I was saving for her. She's on a blushed DollnDoll body now, which is still not a very good match.... The Musedoll body is too long-legged and attenuated for my liking. Are there any other 'pink' bodies that might match her???

4. I'm curious, too.
      I've seen many posts asking the same question but most people end up getting a Ciel body since Musedoll's skin tone seems to be quite 'unique'

Anyone knows if DOT girl bodies would suit Ciel heads?:roll:

5. I have had my Ciel for a few months now, and I am still undecided about her. I love her face. I think that is the best part of the doll. Mine is pinky white, and not very pink at all, but my neighbor just got one and hers is much pinker so there may be a control issue with the color of the resin.

My Ciel can stand unassisted, and she does pose, but has limited posing ability in her wrists, ankles.

She does not fit in with the rest of my dolls at all, in fact she stand out like an alien amongst them, but there is something about her that is very charming and loveable. (If you think you love her, go for it, someone else will always give her a good home if you decide you don't)

6. I found that Ciel didn't fit in with the rest of my dolls because she was so slender and lanky-legged, so I decided to sell her.
      But at the last minute I realised I couldnt bear to let her go, she is just so beautiful.
      There is something very special about Ciel, you have to see one and hold one, and you're in love!

7. That's interesting. I like different looks in my dolls. Musedoll is apparently releasing more girls and guys so there should be a whole new set happening soon.

8. Musedoll's NS resin is a really good match for DoD, actually. It's nice; Ciel can share clothes with Shall and them, and DoD's new resin is very nearly that pink! ^^ A slight difference, but nothing a little blushing won't fix.

9. I have a Ciel on my wishlist and was I believe the first girl doll that I fell in love with. I can't wait to get one. I think her face sculpt is beautiful and her body is actually perfect for the character of mine she's supposed to be. :)

10. I am also considering a musedoll as i love the glamour body type. Does anyone know what size wig she wears?

11. Ciel has a smallish head, so 8-9 wigs (SD size) that are closer to 8 fit best. But the rubber band trick works great on her, so even if it's a little loose, it'll stay on! ^^

(Also, Musedoll's wigs don't have elastic headcaps, so even though it's made to fit Ciel's head, mine popped off until I put a rubber band on Honami's head. Now an earthquake can't shake her hair off. XD)

12. Hi you all, I have my Charlotte now for a few months and I love her a lot! She is Ciel F02 (open mouth) with cute face up and creamy white body, I think it looks kinda porcelain and love it, it's not shiny at all, she wears the 7-8 size wigs better then 8-9, I use Jpop and Monique wigs only cause of the soft quality (-:
      She can stand on her own with good boots like from Luts-Delf and now I'm waiting for Musedoll shoes. I love her tender body and for me Charlotte is a younger girl.

Kind Regards, Marion

13. I'm also considering buying a Musedoll, but I noticed they removed the option of choosing between "normal bust" and "glamor bust" - is there only one kind of body available now?

14. I absolutely adore my Ciel..
      [​IMG]

I have one of the heads from before the pinky white came out. I'm considering selling it.

15. I adore her too~ Her face is so angelic. I'm choosing between DOT calla and her. She's magnificent and perfect for lolita. Her childlike face captured me once again xP