1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll - limited tan Re-Che

Sep 26, 2007

1. I'm really not in love with the body they released for this boy. It's looking seriously underfed. Not quite as bad clothed, but I think 63 cm is much too tall for the head size and shape.

I concur with Idrisfynn on the sculpt changes. Seems to be a little more of a smile at the edges of his mouth too.

I was really hoping to add a third Re-che to the family, but I don't think this issue is the boy I want. I'm pretty disappointed. My hunt for a first issue Re-che head continues.

2. first issue? there's the tan...I know there are NS/WS versions planned by musedoll in 2+ish months...

wait how many issues *have* their been since before the tan version? x.o

3. I love him to death tan! But sadly will have to wait for the standard version...Oh well, I'll bet he'll ROCK in BW!

4. I think he was only offered once before, for a two week ordering period and that was two years ago.

5. oh- haha i thought there was some magical ordering period i missed out on in 2006 or something.

6. He looks so nice *__________*.

7. O__o
      Okay, so now they're saying Re-Che will be released as a basic edition?
      I asked specifically if he would be about three months ago, and Ciel said he would only be limited edtion. I wonder if enough people asked about him that they changed thier plans....

The hip/waist joint on the body just looks...odd to me. Liking the miles of leg, though. X3 Now I really want to see those 'other boys' that were mentioned in Haute Doll...wonder if I'll have to wait until this time next year for that. 9__9

8. Looking at the sales page for him, not only are his eyes a little rounder and ther corners of his mouth a little longer and smoother, the bridge of his nose is also straight instead of being a little ski-jump.

I can't use the body though, Max is supposed to be my shorty. I don't mind it's proportions, they remind me of IpleHouse and I think the hands look very nice. The very straight line of the hip joint is not very appealing looking, and they cover what it looks in use with his kness bent in the one picture where they could have shown it.

It's funny that Kyante made him such a cute face but then they're always trying to make him all big and tough- tall, big muscles, tattoos, cigarettes. :lol: Funny to me because Max is my little tough guy too.

I hope they release that outfit on the side, I'd buy that right up! I love Musedoll clothing.

9. Just bought mine, I'm so in love T_T

10. oh, lucky for anyone who still wants him X3- he still hasn't sold out

11. He doesn't seem to have a lot of success. Maybe because of his "weird" body ^^;
      Musedoll has add an event of boy clothes, with ~50% off O_o It's very interesting. They say that their clothes doesn't fit the new Re-Che. I think they are going to create a new line for Re-che's body, slim SD...

12. I absolutely love the idea of ReChe being so skinny and different, even with legs a mile long - after all my Ciel needs a boy with similar proportions to herself!
      He's along lean skinny guy who's trying to look tough - I think that's what makes him so cute and appealing!
      I simply HAD to order him - haven't had confirmation yet though ....

13. :dance just had a later peek at my order status , looks like it's confirmed!!!:celebrate

:cheer :sumomo:

Zengia - thanks for mentioning the clothing sale, that denim jacket looks good ..........:)

It will be interesting to see what sort of clothing Musedoll design for ReChe in the future.

14. Pianissimo: congrats ^_______^ si nw I wait with you, 5 weeks ^^
      I didn't pay my order yet (tomorrow), but I can't wait XD

15. 6 Re-Che tan left O_o
      Who did order him on this board ? ^_^

16. That was fast!
      Zengia, how did you find out there are only 6 left??? O_O

17. I have just tried to order more & more ^^, First: 1 Re-Che, then 2 Re-Che, then 3 Re-Che, etc... And the website says "7: no stock", but 6 it was okay ;)
      He doesn't go very fast O.o On Luts or Volks website, limited editions go away in few minutes XD
      I can't waiiiiit... T_T Almost one year I didn't order a BJD (Unoas excepted), it makes me shiver ^^;