1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Musedoll Thalia & Erato Discussion Thread

Aug 21, 2006

1. Just a question, is the resin colour of the NS Re-Che and Ciel the same?

I would love to have a Re-Che girl one day, and these bodies are gorgeous.

2. Okay so I think I'm getting a Erato!!!!:D I'd never even seen these girls. I kept on going on to this thread, but the pictures never came up:( So I just saw them and thank the Lord Erato is still available:chibi Now I've never dealt with MuseDoll. How white is thier WB skin? And Do you think they will let me do my payments in installments?
      -Anthony

3. I got Thalia last night....what can I say, I am a sucker for pink.

Geri

4. Woot Woot you Go Geri!!!!!:D I want Erato.... But I need to know how white she really is:( Thalia is already sold out so it's not like I have a choice any more (though I always wanted Erato) But I want to know how pale she really is.
      -Anthony

5. I got Erato today , she is very beautiful, i like white skin alot ^^
      she have specially face up and indescribable stunning !!!!!! :aheartbea

6. Awesome Ann... I got Erato Too:chibi I love her Face up as well. I reallly hope it is EXACTLY as it is in the pictures. It is so lovely and Stunning. Ohhh I'm so excited. I can't wait to get my Victorian Girly Girl:D
      -Anthony

7. Hi Claudine!

You make a good point. I'm still getting adjusted to the "new pay scale" of bjds after collecting fashion dolls for years. It's a little frightening what prices DON'T make me bat an eye anymore, lol. The sheer artistry of the bjds makes them well worth the higher cost. The guilt is also mine to pay, lol.

I am finding myself more and more accepting of Thalia and Erato's price. (Very good bunch of enablers here! :-) Looks like it's going to be a tug of war between reason and emotions once again. (And if I've learned anything from past experience, I should just skip the angst and push the "send money" button on the paypal.)

I

8. First of these dolls are amazing, I would buy one in aheartbeat if I didn't have isues with their size. I am an msd person, I only made an exception for my Shall. Second I think they made a mistake when they were writing a small reference about Erato and Thalia. In Greek mythology Erato is the one who inspires love and poetry and songs about love, and Thalia is the one who inspires lyrical poetry...blablabla.... I am under the impression that they wrote thir story the other way around. Anyway lovely body, unbelivable prety face, what else can I say? Will they ever come in msd size? :ppp

9. Okay so I'm getting Erato, but I wanted to know why everyone else got the girls they got besides the fact that the Pink outfit is so awesome (I prefere the gold but Hey:sweat ). Was it the Skin Tone?
      -Anthony

10. Well, I ordered Thalia, mainly because her face just screamed "ROSE" (my main girl character that I was looking for a new body for" and I prefer normal skin dolls over white skin. The gorgeous outfit, etc is just a perk! ^^

*waits impatiently* Four weeks never seemed so long...

11. For me there wasn't even a debate. Thalia is beautiful, but Erato just leapt out of the screen at me and screamed "Buy me!" It's weird, seeing as they're the same headmould, but I think Erato looks slightly sharp, whereas Thalia is just pure sweetness. I guess it's the more dramatic colour scheme that gives her that slightly more striking look.

12. Yeah, Same here. I love Erato's Make up.... But I'm scared that the White Skin may just be a little TOOOO White:roll: I mean the body was literally the color of milk in the promo pictures:( Ohhhh What ever shall I do. I have to make a decision quick though.
      -Anthony

13. Not to be a downer, but I think it might be worth preparing yourself for her to be very white. I think Musedoll white resin is one of the palest white resins out there, almost pure, I believe. I've heard it's gorgeous, though!

14. Erato is my ideal girl... she's so gorgeous. :aheartbea I really want her but I don't have the money... sadly there won't be a basic version... :(

Well, hopefully I'll find her in secondary market someday... if there won't be more gorgeous girls before that. I'd loved the outfit as well though... *sigh* Well, can't have everything I suppose.

Edit: And I almost forgot... anyone who gets her, please post lots of photos! :D

15. Oh, I hope they offer the bodies separately in the future. And I want to see comparison pics with these bodies and those of other companies, those of you who've ordered one! They're gorgeous.

16. Hello Anthony ^^
      she is very beautiful !!!!! wow.........she looks a dorable lovely girl :)

17. Okay guys so I finally paid for my Girl:D I am so HAPPY RIGHT NOW:sumomo: Do you guys think they will come with those Crystal stickies they have on thier face and body? They are adorable:love And how long did it take to receive payment confirmation?
      -Anthony

18. Correction: I couldn't decide so :sumomo: I Got Thalia & Erato!!!!:D
      -Anthony

19. 3 posts in the Row wow I'm offically a loser!!! But a happy Loser none the less.... I've created a database for our girls. So please add your girls to the thread once they've made it home. I'm open to suggestions. So please feel free to ask. Anyway here it is. I hope the title is'nt too bad

http://denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84329

20. They are?!? I didn't know that. Thalia seems to have slightly bigger, more open eyes than Erato.

Still, they're really gorgeous, I must admit.