1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My big problems with Dollzone Spain

Jun 30, 2008

1. Yeah, it really seems to be that there are plenty of problems.

But, anyway... I just hope Dollzone will react. I'm so tired of all of this. They said to me that I sohouldn't pay - and now they and the dealer doesn't say anything at all.

I'm just desperate. I don't even know if I'll ever get my first doll:(

2. =/ My first doll I got from Blue Fairy Korea. My second from Think Pink Netherlands(dollzone tan Mo).
      Next time try at Think Pink, the shipping costs aren't that high either.
      Also they're friendly and answer immediately if you have questions.

3. I maybe try... I just don't know if this story destroyed my love for dolls or not. I adored bjd. I wanted to have one for two years and I wanted it so badly. But now... I kinda feel strange. I become sad even if I just look at photos.

Now I even don't know if I get my boy while everyone's ignoring me. I just don't know if I can ever purchase a doll again because I just don't know if I can ever trust a bjd company. It sounds weird and a story like mine happen one in thousand times.

But I'm really just tired and desperate now(

4. yeah I understand =(
      You did a lot, I mean you contacted dollzone a lot of times.
      Sure it's annoying and you feel betrayed, that's out of question.
      I'd help you if I knew how.
      Try to contact DZ again and tell them ou want your money back. Then try order from Think Pink.

I ordered clothes from DZ Spain 2 months ago.
      Meigi's clothes... and I didn't receive them yet.
      You see, you're not the only one =/

Don't give up though! BJDs are so great and once you have your boy, you can't leave him a day without staring at him n_n
      and don't forget all the photoshootings you'll do!

EDIT:
      Oh see how interesting... I got my package today the track&trace told me. have to call my mum to check out.
      I ordered the goods on May 16th *cough*

and sorry, it's pink hazard now, not think pink!

5. to tell you the truth, i wouldn't order from pink hazard again @.@
      i have had a bit trouble because they wanted me to pay via iban instead of paypal. i sent my parents to my bank (normally i do live in germany but atm i'm in tokyo and couldn't go there by myself >.<) and they said that i would have to pay fees for it. when i asked pink hazard to sent me an paypal invoice because i don't wanna pay fees, they wrote something like "you don't have to pay fees. why didn't you check this with your bank at first???" in the end i got an invoice for paypal with 8&#8364; shipping added. therefore i should say that i ordered a wig for 10&#8364; and let them deliver it to germany...
      nuiihren, "kopf hoch", i hope this problem will be resolved soon :( if you'll get the money back you can order again via a german dealer or direct from the dz page... i really hope that you will have your doll soon >.<

6. ...Still no news on the progress?

7. @Dayu, I'll hope you get your clothes! And I really hope that I get my doll.

@ryog, this story really isn't nice at all:(
      I don't know if I can ever trust a dealer anymore, you see... I really don't know:(

@Missie L

I was yesterday at the post office and told them the whole story. They found out that the Spain office sent FOUR packages with the same tracking number. FOUR. The said that the sender should go to the post office again and make a complaint.
      BUT HE'S STILL IGNORING MY LETTERS.
      And so does Dollzone.

Just what should I do?

8. I so hope this gets resolved for you and very quickly. You should not be treated in this way and you have been incredibly patient. I think it's time to demand the refund via Paypal and buy Mo from the Chinese website. It is a shame that "Danny" has behaved in this way, and I certainly won't ever be buying from this dealer after hearing all these nightmare stories.

I hope you will be able to enjoy the world of BJD's really soon; it is so much fun, but when things go bad- they really suck :(

Absynthe xxx

9. Did Chincheta also never reply? That really sucks >~< Absolutely no idea why no one from DZ will help you. Is there maybe a reliable DZ dealer which you can contact and ask for help or at least advice? I wish I would know one but I never ordered from them...

Most dealer are not too bad at all. Got my B&G Afra from renaissancefashion at ebay. He is a fantastic dealer (unfortunately he does only B&G and AOD...)

10. I had a lot of issues with the dealer in Spain, my doll was cracked on the shoulder ( after waiting a very long time) and they were terrible to deal with, trying to blame the post service and asking my to get a refind from the postal service. they would not even attempt to put it right

I emailed Dollzone them selves who were fantastic. they apologised for the service and seemed genuinely upset that I had been given the run around. They offer to replace the broken part straight away and within a few weeks I had the new shoulder part.

I will never order from dollzone spain again. If you want a european dealer, use Think Pink.

disgusting service from dollzone spain they don't deserve to be dealers

11. @Absynthe
      I don't know if I should ever buy something from Dollzone - they are ignoring me completely:( I have no clue, why. They offered me their help and then... I just don't know.
      I have also no idea if I could ever enjoy bjd. Sounds awful, but now it's really like that.

@ryog
      Russian community did help me. Though I live in Germany, I'm russian, and I'm really into russian bjd community. People their are wonderful. The administrator of the community wrote to the Chinese because of my problem and because she wanted to order something else. They did reply - however, they ignored everything she wrote about me.

It's so damn...stupid. I'm gonna open another theard - because now, I have a great problem with Dollzone, too.

@littlepinkfaery
      Dollzone ignores me. I have no idea, why.
      I guess I will never in my life order from DZ Spain or from DZ. They are horrible to me.

12. At the moment their are more problems with Dollzone Spain, but Pink hazard is very good.
      I do visit them once in a while, I live 20km from their house.
      from all the contact I had with them and other people in the Netherlands and all the transactions made, I have to say that they are friendly, they do communicate and they are very quick in anwersering mails and sending invoices.
      I could recommend them if you are still interested in buying a BJD ^^

13. Nuiihren, your story is horrible it's a pure nightmare. :shudder
      Even more so, since this is your first BJD. This shouldn't have happened.

The only thing that really makes me wonder though is why didn't you order from the very beginning from one of the German dealers? We have two DZ dealers here and they are both recommendable. So why from Spain? Shipping is so much more expensive, if you order from Spain.

14. is there any possibility to involve a lawyer in the whole thing? legal actions against the company could be a good idea. i'm not a big fan of actions against the companies but this case should be resolved. especially since they keep ignoring you

15. We are talking about a chinesse company. Too difficult and expensive to take legal actions against them. And I'm not sure that DZ have anything to do with you. Your problem is with the Spanish postal service, and DZ-Spain. Anyone else.

16. You should open a PayPal claim...btw I wanted to buy a Dollzone Yume from them (SPAIN DZ)...I've sent a lot of mails asking info and about order...and NO REPLY! Very bad service.
      I bought mine from Junkyspot (she's great)...I really love DZ, what a pity the European service is terrible!

17. @Snowdollx

Thank you for recommending:)

@Sharkyra

It's just because I was so impatient:(
      I wanted to have Mo immediately and I saw that he was in-stock in Spain, and so...well, yeah:(

@ryog

Before I will try to involve a lawyer I'll try anything else... I don't know if it's worth it. But if I have no other opportunity, I will try.

@Aranluc
      I can't do nothing about the chinese, that's right. But hey, they promised that everything will be alright and now they are completely ignoring me, my letters and even people who help me and who write them!

I just don't know what I've done. I did nothing wrong, though they began to ignore me completely.

18. That's a really bad situation, because your dealer will claim that it was the post's fault and not his, the post will claim that it was either your dealers fault or your fault, since you did not pick it up (in their opinion). And the company is not really responsible for the wrong behaviour of some of their dealers. After all these sellers don't work for that company, nor do they have a special responsability for that company. They are just some guys who offered them to promote and sell their dolls through their website and for that they get a special discount when buying dolls. So the only thing that DZ will probably do, if they here of more stories like yours, is that they might choose to not continue their relationship with that special dealer. But this won't get your doll to you.
      As things are now I don't think that this dealer will ship it once again for free to you... most probably you will have to pay him the shipping price once again if you want to get your doll. Sad but true.
      On the other hand, if the shipping was a disaster the first time who will guarantee that the package will arrive now?! So I'd actually agree with Stella di Carta, it would be best to try to file a PayPal claim, however, I'm not sure about your success with the latter, because as far as I know PayPal claims are only possible for items bought through ebay...

19. I thought, a Paypal claim is possible for every item no matter if bought through ebay or not.(?) Not too sure about it, I have never been in this in situation... But I think in Nuiihren's case the time to file a claim is over.
      It really seams to me like the easiest way to get your doll is to pay for shipping again... :(

20. What if she pays, and the same thing happens? Then what? We need to give her more info on possibly what to do if this happens maybe?

I'd find seller's location and call local police. He's basically stealing in my opnion. DX Hope things turn out better for you

Don't give up! There are good people in the world, but some are just BAD EGGS.

D= Stick through this. I know I had a similar situation with my first doll. PM me if you'd like to know. =D