1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. :DJust in case you missed out on the initial HeeAh order period...Dolling is going to have a second ordering period for her on 11/16 with a limited number of each type of resin!!! Have fun everyone!!!

:aheartbeaEJ

2. Maybe it will be interesting. Here are photos of different rezin for comparison. Оne girl from Russian bjdklub asked Gu Mi Jung to make such photos.
      with flash
      [​IMG]
      no flash
      [​IMG]

3. Thanks Mataflyor, that was just what I am looking for! I was afraid that Korean resin might be shiny as the new Elfdoll and Bimong´s. But this one looks nicely matte to me. :)

4. Thank you so much Mataflyor! I really appreciate it. Those pictures have also pretty much sold me on her. Oh man, I really want her in Korea skin. She's so gorgeous.

5. farin, bishie_hunter I'm glad that these pictures were helpful! About rezin - my planetdoll miniriz very shiny too!
      Yes, this korean rezin looks good! But french rezin so attractive so I ordered my girl in french :)

6. She is amazing...like Narae sister ;)
      But her hinges...=.=

7. I've ordered her yesterday ! Can't wait to have it !!! ^___^

8. :whee: Piiii :whee: Can't wait having mine !!

9. She is here!
      [​IMG]

More photos tomorrow as I have time, but she is stunning. One of the most beautifully crafted dolls I have ever seen. I ordered Korea Resin, it is smooth and dense with a lovely matte finish, it feels like it has such substance to it when I hold her. There is not a seam for be found on this doll, her jointing is so smooth, she poses with an almost fluid motion, just beautiful.

10. Congrats toydogz4!!!!! Looks wonderful. Hope to see her with face up soon. And by any chance, would love to see a comparison pic with a Narae.

11. Congrats! She is so beautiful....

12. Toydogz, when did you order your Hee? Mine still says Before Shipping.... She is truly lovely!!1

13. Deb she looks amazing!

14. :DOH MY!!! TOYDOGZ, SHE IS SO BEATIFUL....CONGRATULATIONS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DO WITH HER, EVEN THOUGH SHE IS SO AMAZING "AS IS"!!!

TAKE CARE AND HAVE FUN!!!

:aheartbeaEJ

15. toydogz4 CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so amazing!! :D
      mine Hee before shipping still:(

16. Congratulation Toydogz4 ! She's really wonderfull ! I can't wait having mine ^^' Hope we'll have more pics soon ??

17. congratulations!! I want her too!!!!!

18. She really is a beautiful, beautiful doll. I don't have a Narae to compare her to anymore, but by eyeballing her in person she definitely does look a compatible size. And I ordered her and paid either the first or second day she was available. You guys are just gonna love her!

19. QUESTION!!
      Are the lines under her shoulder and thigh joint ball just for decoration or does them have a purpose?