1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. Actually I was suggesting the inside edge of the ball! It seems to stick out a bit. It will be easier to sand than to modify the socket.

2. So I just did a little experiment, I pulled the foot elastic and stuck in a lightweight piece of wood to stretch the string and it does actually stay up better than it did. So first I will experiment with string tightening and then if need be try and make a little more room in the socket.

3. Yes probably right, and not really going to be seen -- just going to get some micrometer's and measure and see just how much larger it is and where. I know I should just accept it as is, but I really do want her to stand easy. I wonder if all the HeeAh's are like this? I would think there should have been a remake of the left leg ball so it fit like the right, which is perfect, but I'm a noobie so what do I know!

4. Hi everyone! I just ran across the sale and purchased Heeah in tan B. These dolls are in stock correct? I saw in a few threads that they shipped them out quickly. Having a slim mini will be new for me and I have nothing for her. Any suggestions on where to find clothing and shoes or any sewing patterns?

5. Congratulations! I think they are probably in stock and will ship out fast, I think mine arrived in a week? I can't really help with the size since I didn't have any clothes for mine and a friend gifted me a few dresses MSD sized and they fit nicely. I did get some shoes but they were too long for her feet, but just ordered another pair so I will see if they fit when they come. Her feet are 1" wide by about 2-1/8" long approx. Or something like 25.4 mm x 55 mm approx? For sewing patterns I didn't find anything yet, but when you get her and can have her body in front of you it will make it easier to find things!

6. I'm sure they are in stock since this is a last sale of tan skin. If you want one, I would order it. If you order a faceup, that may take a few days.

7. I usally search for clothes for unoa or minifee online they are both famous and slim MSD What type of clothing do you want? My 9Nine style clothing fits very well. I know dollheart have lavish clothing in slim MSD size

8. Hope to see some other people's HeeAH's here! I tried another wig, and getting a better feel for what I want to redo in her next faceup... I did get a little bloom from the Citadel sealant, but it had started to sprinkle and I should have waited for a crisp clear day. And really I wish I hadn't even sealed it because now I need to remove it, hopefully soon.

[​IMG]Fontaine by Sue, on Flickr

9. Looks good anyway!

cant wait to show mine!! I have big plans for her

10. I just want basics like jeans and cute shirts. She has a really small bust so I was concerned about the fit. I was told she would ship this week so we will see what I can make once she arrives. I have no talent whatsoever when it comes to face-ups but I will try to throw something together for her.

11. I never did a faceup before either, just get some good sealant and read the instructions on how to get a coat on her face and then what you put on there can come off if you mess up or don't like it. I did just light pastels and watercolor pencils, all come off easily. Best tip was on Youtube doing eyebrows with cut paint brush, then you make them big and remove the pastel with a gum eraser. then I went over that with watercolor pencils in black and a little white to make the hairs. It's fun once you try it once! I can't wait to wipe my dolls face and try again. I hope she comes soon for you!

12. More Fontaine!! And another wig try. I like the colors of this with her skin tone. Please share more pics of your girls!!

[​IMG]Fontaine by Sue, on Flickr

13. Hello all,
      This is my girl Nova! She is my first and only bjd that I own. She is currently out of my reach and I miss her already. She is currently getting a new face up and I can't wait till she is back. Anyway, I decided to look at this thread and enjoy all of the different Heeahs <3. Such beauties :love:love:love

[​IMG]

14. She's beautiful! Can't wait to see her when she comes back!

15. Mine is some sort of angel I take out all my glitter,and cutesy need on
      I don't think I've shown her lately, she is finally starting to come together!
      I'm a bit unsure of her past. But I feel it's not all fun and games that's for sure
      [​IMG]

16. She's beautiful! I need to get pictures of my girls! I am soooooo far behind on photos!

17. I found my heeah too, finally.
      [​IMG]

18. @Air_Dan, Your Heeah is lovely! That is a wonderful faceup for her!