1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. @nancy_schroeder_ca, thank you! The face up was made by one russian artist a few years ago.

2. Christmas is just around the corner! )
      [​IMG]

3. @Air_Dan I love your seasonal pictures. :)

4. @Alewife , thank you! It's part of a game for me ))

5. More pictures ))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Since I can't find heeah's male body on mydolling anymore, does someone know if head fits any other male bodies??

7. I never knew she had a male body. How tall was it? Do you have a picture or know the name?

8. I was reading the first pages and saw a girl had a male heeah, so I just took it for granted. Unless she used a different body as well

9. The Heeah body is has a small bust. The body may have been modded or just dressed as a male. Or another body could have been used.

10. @Air_Dan your Heeah is lovely - I love her faceup, it's so delicate :kitty2

Here's my Heeah, Amy:

[​IMG]

11. Another picture of Amy from the front (I hope it's ok to post twice in a row?)

[​IMG]

She has oscar doll eyes and a faceup by @GamerGirlLexi :whee:

12. I just placed a layaway on the Hee-Ah of AaloriRian, with a MU of Pearl of Danube. I'm so excited, that is thanks to her I felt in love with the mold.

13. @Mylene , great! Show us her when she comes, please.

My girl:
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. @Mylene that's awesome! I had the same thing - I fell in love with Heeah after seeing pictures of GamerGirlLexi's doll, and then later was able to get her on the second hand market. It's the best feeling :XD:

@Air_Dan your girl is so lovely, I love her faceup :whee:

15. @Porky , thanks a lot! I love her faceup, too. It was made by one Russian artist, great work, as for me.

16. @Air_Dan, Thank you ! I will ! She left New-York yesterday, I'm so excited to receive her ! This feeling didn't happens for a while ! ^^
      I love your girl as well ! Her make-up is so precious.

@Porky, Yeah it's definitely the best feeling ! I have a big file full of Hee-Ah pictures and yours is in it a lot ! I fond of her wig and her eyes, it's matching so well. :)
      I think I'm gonna let my girl almost like my seller. I just need to do an alpaga wig (She has one but, since I'm doing all my wigs' girl !) and find some really light eyes, blue maybe ? And the best ; Pearl of Danube is agree to fix the make-up ! I'm so so so happy ! (I had a problem with a MU from Xianthi once, damaged on the road, she said it wasn't her concern anymore...) So imagine my face when Pearl of Danube accepts !

17. @Mylene , thank you! Save trip to your doll!

18. Hello everyone just been looking at everyone's cool, cute, beautiful Heeahs :love Wanted to check on her size if it was correct that she's a slim msd or if I just bought clothes too small for her...
      Anyone know if Unoa is smaller than Heeahs?

19. Heeah is a slim MSD. She should be similar in size to the slim MSD Unoa. There is also a smaller Chibi Unoa. I don't have a Unoa to actual compare. Here is the wiki for Unoa. Perhaps that will help. Do you have your Heeah and what did you order for her?