1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. Wow, she is magnificent! The face would make a beautiful boy as well. I like the realistic sculpt with the small eyes. Now on my wish list! I'd never seen this brand before...

2. Oh, my goodness! My Hee is ON SHIPPING!!!! Now I will have to haunt the EMS site, obsessively tracking her.... Toydogz, are her eyes really 8mm????

3. My Hee is on shipping too!! I can't wait to see her little face!!!

4. ndavid812, scottiedoll => Woooohooo ! So happy for you two ! Can't wait to see "On Shipping" for mine :) When you'll get them, pleaaaase, let us see a lot of pictures of them :P

5. LaPlaceDemon
      just for decoration

6. Oh my, Hee arrived this afternoon!!! I can't believe how solid and lovely she is! (I was too excited to take pictures....) Her eyes are on order, and I don't know if I have any clothes to fit her, and I have to do a face up on her, but she is one of the loveliest sculpts I've ever seen. I just want to say thank you to Mi Jung Gu! I love her dolls!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. NDAVID812: you took her in french resin?

8. No, she's Korean resin. I don't even know why I picked one and not the other.

9. OH !! That's great !! It's so hard to wait for mine ! Please please put some pics :D

10. llsonya thank you for fotos!!!! she is delightfully beautiful :D
      mine is still before shipping. M.G. sent me a letter what she has some problems with copy company (France resin has run out)

11. She is so cute! :D
      I love her very very much! :D
      And without make-up :)

12. Very much it is pleasant! I in delight!:aheartbea

13. THANK YOU for the pics !! She's wonderfull ! I loooove the last pics ! So realistic !

14. How to live!

15. thank you for the pics, she's wonderful!!!
      I wait her too^^
      in french resin with face up!

16. My HeeAh arrived home tonight. She's Korea resin. I'm really impressed with her. She doesn't have clothes yet, and the eyes and wig are temporary. But she came with a faceup, and I really like it. Her box was even stamped on the inside with her name, and the date I ordered her. I also got eyelashes, a magic eraser and some sanding sponge as a "gift". She's really great!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

17. Oh man, she's delightful.
      Congratulations on her arrival ^^
      I'm so intrigued with her body really. But her face reminds me too much of Zaoll Luv, which I own xD And I'd rather not get mother daughter associations or something. I'm curious to possible other new faces tho :D

18. OH GOSH! She's wonderfull !! I really love her hands and shoulders ! Every day it's more and more difficult to wait ^^'

Thank you for the pics !!

19. My congratulations to all Heeah's owners.
      And my doll has arrived today. She is France resin. And she is ginger too :D
      [​IMG]