1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. I'm not surprised they used another name. At least they kept the mold names!

2. I'm surprised that price is much lower than at Mydolling site. $250 at Dollmore, it was more than 300 or 340 at Mydolling

3. A little late to the party...I just realized that Dollmore's Grace Doll is the former My Dolling HeeAh. Has no one has bought one since the introduction? This thread has been silent for more than a year. Or the has the content migrated to another thread? I've been toying with the idea getting HeeAh as a miniature Zaoll. Trying to narrow down my choices.

4. I do have a Dollmore HeeAh but I haven't been able to do many pictures since her arrival.

5. Which one did you get? I was prepared to get the light Suntan Inter Somnos but then I saw the Flame of Black HeeAh. I'm not wild about all black outfits--and heaven knows Dollmore does more than enough of them, I have two already--but I'm seriously in love with her faceup.

6. I have the normal skin Inter Somnos. I like the tan one too! And the new version is stunning!

7. I like the normal skin Inter Somnos, too. I'm leaning towards the Flame of Black HeeAh at the moment.

8. I'm late to the discussion and also wondered about Hee ah being discontinued. I'm glad Dollmore picked up the mold and thank you guys for telling it! ^_^

9. Poppin in here... yeah... a mini-Zaoll. Once I saw a Heeah at the Ldoll-festival in Lyon and thought "oh yeah, that´s the same vibe that i love on Zaoll. The ones Dollmore does look really good. I got a Zaoll red fanatique and her face up is super lovely- the Heeah with the black outfit could be her younger sis

10. Just realized that I've bought Solveig 5 years ago this year:

[​IMG]

11. Do you have pictures of the Dollmore one? Specifically I wanted to know if the body is the same, I remember she had a heart shaped mark.

I wanted a Heeah for a long time, might be time to get one. I don't mind that she's single jointed, I really like Gu Mi-Jung's style the dolls are always so expressive.

#611 ninive, Apr 30, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    12. Hi everyone! I'm planning to get a HeeAh (...and turn her into a boy), so I've been doing some research lately and I'm wondering how she would look like next to an Unoa (Sist or B-el/L-bi, though any would be appreciated). Does anyone have (or seen somewhere) any comparison photos?
      Thank you! :)

13. Well, I guess that in the end I answered my own question by getting a HeeAh and proportions-wise she looks quite nice with Unoas! :) Despite my initial plans I didn't turn her into a boy though (she's too lovely as a girl!), so meet Emma:

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

She's a Dollmore/Grace Doll HeeAh.

14. @WhiteWitch If I hadn't known she's a HeeAh, I'd have had a hard time guessing. She's so unusual and very, very beautiful <3

15. @WhiteWitch Can I ask you something? I probably asked before but no one seemed to have a Grace Doll Heeah yet. Does she still have the mark behind the headcap?

16. I took this photo recently of the back of my Dollmore HeeAh's head --
      [​IMG]
      These are the only markings on her head, inside and out. No heart :sorry

17. Thank you. I knew she would have removed it, the heart seem to be a personal mark, I'll have to track down a Mydolling Heeah then.
      Looks like Dollmore went harder on the markings, my Narsha has "Gu Mi Jung" written inside the headcap. They do still write her achievements on the doll pages though.

18. I recommend the sculpt, has a versatile face to be male or female. Then when you see them with mnf boys :love

19. I do have one from Dollmore and one from MyDolling. I am way behind on taking pictures!

20. Please share pics, Nancy! I'd like to see both :3nodding:

Here's a pic of my girl, wigged and dressed --
      [​IMG]
      She the tan version of Inter Somnos, and her dress is a Retros dress made for 16" fashion dolls. Her shoes are MSD-size, and her wig is a size 6-7 from Dolk. Still a WIP, needs a name and character! I like her resin color and how nicely finished it is, as well as her face-up.

#620 beamlette, Mar 21, 2022
      Last edited: Mar 22, 2022