1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. Iiiiiiih ! I love all of your dolls *you'll have understand it with all of my comments* And in my head HeeAh was ginger........ so it's just "greaaaaaaaaaaat" ! :D

2. small compared
      sorry, but minifee only this type was found in the house:)

from left to right: Unoa Lusis -- MyDolling HeeAh -- MiniFee A-Line body

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. :DOH..it makes me sooooooo happy to see all of the HeeAh arrivals!!! She is so GORGEOUS, and I am so HAPPY and EXCITED that she will be coming to live with me!!! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DOLL!!!

:aheartbeaGot my shipping notice today (french resin/faceup):aheartbea

Please post pix of what does/doesn't work, as far as clothes, shoes, etc...

Thanx and have a great rest of the week everyone!!!

Take care

EJ

4. congrats!
      the most fun time - waiting for:)))

Images will not be (a girl went for makeup)

eyes - 8 mm.

her head is 6 inches exactly.
      I took it for wigs leeke, ndoll, dollga, coolcat - did not match
      a girl wearing a wig moniqe with small cap

shoes: came up with leeke
      Clothing: cherrydoll & anotherspace for Unoa large (in the chest and shoulders)

5. WOW llsonya!!! I can't wait to see your girl all done up, though she is already so beautiful!!! Your pix and info really help, THANK YOU!!! I really love the braids she has!!! Have fun!!!

EJ

6. My dear girl

[​IMG]

More you can see here here

7. Wonderfull !

Gu M.J told me my doll is arrived ! She'll send it on Wednesday.
      I can't waiiiiiteuuu !

8. I got my tracking !! Can't wait !

9. I got my tracking too!!!!!!
      I'm so impatient, she's so beautiful!
      but when she will be here, she'l haven't her wig and eyes..... :(

10. bridget congtats! mine in the custom now, can't wait!! and I have no wig and eyes for her too :)

11. :aheartbea:DCONGRATULATIONS ON ALL OF THE SHIPPING NOTICES!!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE MORE PIX OF HEEAH!!! She really is so GORGEOUS!!!

:aheartbeaDARINA, I am in love with your girl!!!

I received mine 12/2:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:aheartbeaSHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, AND MYDOLLING IS AN AWESOME DOLL COMPANY!!! THANK YOU GU M.J.!!!

HAVE FUN AND TAKE CARE EVERYONE!!!

EJ

12. I do confirm, those dolls are really interesting!!

I've just finished to makeup one, they're not easy to makeup (unusual shape of face), but in the same time, so pleasant ^^

I've got no pics here, but I wish a lot of happiness to all those who're waiting for Heeah :) (and those shoulders, those shouldeeeers!!! ♥)

13. thank you ERIKAJ for those pics, she's amazing!!!

14. Woah! How did I miss this girl? She's beautiful. Wise doll-guardians, tell me something: what are the problems with french resin? I know it yellows under certain conditions. I really like french resin. It has a glow.

15. psammead, IMHO, French Resin is incomparably beautiful. There is nothing that compares to the translucent quality and the more "toothy" feel of it.
      French Resin is not for those who can't tolerate any color change in their resin, or want the more smooth opaque qualities of "regular resin"
      There are those of us who feel that the tones mellow and become lovelier with the changes. What I have come to understand is that the color that is the most unstable in these resins is red. That is the color that changes the most.
      Given the choice, I'll take French Resin any day.
      Also now most manufacturers are aware of the instability so they are taking steps to prevent it. You can also do things yourself, like keep the doll out of direct sunlight, or spray them with the UV cut Mr Super Clear.
      And the most yellowed doll that I have is an old Custom House regular resin girl. She was BW, now is the color of a lemon, I kid you not.

16. Thanks, Stella Maris, this confirms what I suspected. (Answers that confirm what you suspected are the nicest answers to get ;)). I've not seen French Resin in real life but I understand exactly what you mean about the translucency and the gorgeousness and the beauty. I really want a french resin doll and, as for the colour change, first of all I live mostly in semi-darkness myself (when I'm very ill I'm photo-sensitive) and second of all it's in the nature of people and dolls to change over time. I don't think it would bother me.

As for this girl, she's very, very lovely. Is she limited? I was supposed to be getting a DT Elysia and Momo next, but Heeah is throwing a spanner in the works. I want to dress her like Estella in Great Expectations and her shoulders, which I thought odd yesterday, are starting to seem adorable. Oh, what shall I do?

17. BTW, Charloutte, those peapod hooves are adorable!

18. psammead : thank you :P I think it's the most adorable hooves for Yo-SD.
      My HeeAh is in my town ! I'll have it tomorrow or the day after.....

19. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Mine is here! She poses perfectly and is like a dream

20. Wow dollmania, really nice! I like the heart in the back of her head.
      Psammead, I don't know if these dolls are limited, but if you really want one I would jump on it, as seemingly this is the artist's own operation, unlike the sculpts she sells through Dollmore, there is the chance you may or may not be able to order her in the future.
      Dolly Dilemma, I have been there. I love the Dollstown girls as well, but they are so grumpy. This girl has a few differences, not just in the face, the body is also more slender, DT kid bodys are very satisfyingly tall and chunkier. This girl seems a bit lighter.
      I am in love with her shoulders.