1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. My HeeAh is home...

Just one pics because her knees make me crazy as they don't want to stay "rights".

[​IMG]

2. I have a feeling I may be on that order board tomorrow.

3. :DCONGRATS CHARLOUTTE AND DOLLMANIA!!! YOUR PIX ARE SO LOVELY:aheartbea, AND I am glad that your girls are home!!! MORE PIX PLEASE!!!

;)Have lots of fun!!! Take care!!!

:aheartbeaEJ

4. Charloutte and dollmania your girls are so lovely. Charloutte, is your Sacha's wig the mydolling one or a different one?

Stella Maris, guess what I did? Easy to guess really. I just ordered her in French resin. No faceup. (And I know it's OT but I ordered a Minidolling set too -- I thought it would be a good way to build up some mod and paint skills.) Oh, so exciting. I think I'll see if Viridian House will do the faceup. She will be a Victorian teenager. Estella from Great Expectations, only nicer. So now I have a heap more sewing to do and no energy to do it. Fortunately my dolls are very understanding and patient.

5. Psammead : the wig is a Crobidoll one.

6. Oh good for you psammead! Seething with jealousy over here!
      My IRL daughter is named Estella, I don't think about the Dickens character when I think of her, she is not emo at all. Did you know he invented that name? Totally off topic, I know.
      Good for you to get the FR, it's just magical.
      Charloutte, you might want to hot glue her legs, that will give her more stability, or wire them. I have MSDs that are wired, it's kind of amazing.

7. she's here :aheartbea
      french resin with face up, look at those lips!!!
      she's amazing in real!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. bridget-She's gorgeous! Is that the faceup she has on the pictures with the wigs?

9. :love Wow she is just beautiful!

10. What a lovely, lovely girl, bridget! I love her narrow shoulders and her big beautiful hands.

The people who have her already, does she really have 8 mm eyes? (sounds so small...) I've spent a large part of today looking for eyes for her and planning her face-up. (Can you tell I'm excited??)

Stella Maris, I did not know that Dickens invented the name Estella. It's a such beautiful name for your RL daughter. Are you not buying Hee yourself?

11. psammead
      really 8mm)

12. I think is the same face up she has on the pics with wigs.

13. :fangirl:CONGRATS BRIDGET!!! I am in love with her face-up, and eyeliner:aheartbea, she is so BEAUTIFUL!!! Have fun and take care!!!

:aheartbeaEJ

14. I was surprised at the eye size as well!
      I would love to buy her, but as I just had three dolls come to my house this week, and I am waiting on another to ship I have to um, cool it for a hot minute.
      But she is right up there on the list, sigh. And I do have a Mega Millions ticket for tonight ;)

15. Thanks to Charloutte for information about wig and to Darina for confirming eye size. I went a bit overboard and ordered her 3 pairs of eyes all in the grey/violet spectrum. I've also ordered the dark mydolling wig. The very blonde Hees are wonderful, but I see mine as a dark girl. I've picked out a photo of an actress to act as a basis for a face-up and I've chosen two names. I'll wait till she's here to settle on one of them. I can see her so clearly in my mind.

Does anyone else find that sometimes you have a very clear idea of a doll's personality and then she arrives and you have to pause? The physical reality of her means you have to alter your ideas a bit. It's like she has her own personality and you can't just force a persona on her. You have to take account of her wishes too.

P.S. Charloutte, still coveting your Peapod faun legs, so much so that I'm wondering what doll I could get to wear them. Are yours on a boy or a girl?
      P.P.S. ErikaJ, love your Day of the Dead doll! Is it your own faceup?

16. psammead, that happens to me all the time! I think I know what the doll is all about, then it gets here and everything goes all pear shaped.
      I won a one-off at Dolpa the first year they had it here in NYC and I intended to call her for the character I was working on for the film I was doing, and she looked at me and said "My name is Quinn"
      Quinn? WTF? I never thought about the name Quinn. Who knew.

17. My Heeah finally arrived! It's a boy and he is amazing!:)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

18. :DHE IS AMAZING!!! YOUR PIX ARE SOOOOO GORGEOUS, AND YOUR PIX PROOVE THAT HEEAH MAKES A GORGEOUS BOY OR GIRL!!!:aheartbea SO AMAZING...I LOVE HIM!!! YOUR PIC WITH THE HOODIE IS SO INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL...I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT!!!

Take care and have lots of fun!!!

:hollyberryEJ

19. Mataflyor, he is sooo beautiful. Do you have a name? I love him with fair hair. May I ask if he is Hee-Ah's body too?