1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

My Dolling HeeAh by Mi Jung Gu Mini Discussion Part 1

Oct 31, 2010

1. ErikaJ, psammead thank you!!!!! I am very glad that you like my boy :)!! I have been looking for a boy of this kind and the first time I saw hee, I understood immediately it is him!
      His name is Kei) and yes - he is on Hee's body

2. My girl is on her way! so excited.

3. Mataflyor, I think your Hee will make a wonderful boy! ^^ Did you do any sanding on him btw?

Anyone for more picture spam please? :D

4. lolol Stella that made me lol for real! I am so with you there :/

I love this girl...her face reminds me of Narin Dandelion. And with all the problems of Narin/Bimong im scared to order from them.
      I love this girls shape but im still uncertain about this girls tiny arms and which resin to pick

5. I just cant stop lookign at her! What resin is she ?

6. wow that was quick!

7. omg...I hit order....lol

I noticed that on the Korean Resin you do not have the option to select face up...since I am terrible at this I went with the French Resin

8. i really like this girl, i am low on dolly funds tough (kaye wiggs is coming out with new dolls almost each month,lol)
      so when i have some new funds i think i will order this cutie...i really do like her, i am a bit afraid of french resin,so i guess i go with the korea one, i do like to do my own face-ups so that's not a problem...

lamira

9. ahhaha, we call that an "accident"
      I bet the French Resin will be gorgeous.

10. hahaha I will have to remember that one : )

11. Accidents, yes, hum... I have to order a wig for a dolly today on the Dollmore site. I'm scared to do it in case I "accidentally" order a doll. (What can I do? One of Dollmore's little boys will keep climbing into my shopping basket. It's not my fault. I've told him to wait -- I'll be back for him later, but when I turn around he's in there again.)

My girl is at Heathrow now, which really was quick. People couldn't fly out of Heathrow cos of the snow, but my girl somehow flew in.

12. see I have that happen ALL the time...they love shopping baskets ; )

13. Bluoxyde Thank you! I've not done any modifycation yet, but I'm going sand his bust soon ;)

14. Can anyone tell me her neck circumference?

15. She is Korean Resin. Thank you

16. May I ask for picture spam, please? She's so gorgeous.

17. Hopefully tomorrow. She is beyond lovely. She's not just beautiful, she's so individual. I love her big hands and funny, adorable shoulders and really wide hips.

18. cant wait until I get mine :aheartbea Shes hasnt gotten to the shipping stage yet but cant stop looking at photos on Flickr :D

19. Wow. Love her look, love her clothes, love everything about her. Ilsonya, who did your girl's make up/face up? She looks quite young. This sculpt is so versatile in terms of age (or gender even). I'm hoping my girl will be about 15. Love the shawl. Is it handmade?