1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou 40cm Big Baby Discussion

Nov 5, 2016

1. Yes! And thank you for the correction, I follow both these threads and got them confused :?:doh

2. Thank you! I agree they are very much like Rosenlied dolls. :)

3. Finally ordered a Loretta from Junkyspot! She should be here in a few days and I'm pretty sure her name is Gretchen. Lotte is very impatient for her to arrive.
      In the meantime, I'm distracting her with some of the Disney Animators outfits I got her from Etsy. They fit pretty well! And they're really well made. Worth the six weeks or so it took to get them made and shipped. This dress needs a pair of cute bloomers underneath, which I have on order. :) Also need to get her some proper socks.

[​IMG]Flower Girl by Thyme Willowbrook, on Flickr

4. She is so adorable! That dress is so cute! who is the etsy seller? I have had really good luck with animator clothes for my MYou, too.

5. Thanks! The seller is dollhouseshop. Clothes are adorable and the prices are really good. But you do have to be patient, she claims to have the orders made in 10 to 15 days, but it was actually closer to two months before I got mine.

6. Stormlight - which sculpt is your Lotte?

Never have posted my Matcha yet so here she is (also ordered from Junkyspot)
      [​IMG]
      MYou Big Baby Matcha (1)
      par Mu Shu, on ipernity

I had long been staying away from any msd sized dolls as the ones I have never really get play time anymore (SD and tinies have gone to the forefront) however I have wanted Matcha ever since her release. I got her on the pear body which I absolutely love! I see more Big Babies in my future (just wish Junkyspot would get some other sculpts in like Nianer)

7. Mu Shu, Lotte is the Nianer sculpt. I got her from Junkyspot. :)

8. That's the next one I want! I keep checking back at Junkyspot but they never have her in :(

9. So Toile (Matcha sculpt) finally got her standard body this week. I'm trying some different looks. Does anyone have a favorite?

[​IMG]
      Silver curly wig (Dress by Etsy seller MoriTime)

[​IMG]
      Black Wig

[​IMG]
      Carrot Wig

and her with her sister Ellowyn (Sally sculpt)
      [​IMG]

10. Nianer is definitely a favorite of mine as well! I think I'd get her in one of the darker skins, maybe coffee.

11. @whisperwolf, I like the feathery bangs og the silver and black wigs. I think I prefer the softer color of the silver wig!

12. I like the silver wig, especially with the blue dress. What size would I order for clothes from that seller, MSD? Are Rosenlied MSD girls the same size as Big Babies, or just certain lines? I'm not that familiar with the brand. Don't want to spend so much for something that ends up being too small.

13. Rosen Lied Holiday's Child is the same as other companies Big Babies. I've been looking into that line for a while and just waiting for them to release a sculpt I like in the skin tone I want.

14. Sweet, that's good to know. It'll make things easier when I'm clothes-hunting. Still not sure about the shoes though. I have yet to dig through my collection and see what will fit or not.

15. I have heard that fitted pants made for Rosenlied may be too small for MYou BB, so I'm steering away from them. I've had no problem with dresses, shirts, or leggings/tights. I also have had good luck with dresses, shirts, and leggings/tights made for Disney Animator dolls.
      Warning! I bought one of the cute shoes by MoriTime for MSD and they don't come close to fitting my Baby Delf or MYou (big or small feet). So steer clear of the shoes.

16. I think I put this in the other Myou board but I think if you order any shoes from Code Noir, they will fit a Big Baby excellent. They are too big for my Myou Delia but with thick socks they fit fine. That leads tome to believe that the feet on Big Babies would fit good. I don't have one of my own to test this though.

17. Okay @fairylin, thank you! I'll order some to try!

18. I have some Codenoir ballet slippers and they fit the smaller Myou 40cm feet. They are too narrow for the chubby feet.

19. I almost thought about getting a pair of those but I was lured in by the Bunny Rabbit Eared ones and the Violins. I thought they were so adorable. I might get a pair of the ballet ones to have more to choose from. Thanks!

20. Not a problem. I shouldn't say any but if you look at some of the pictures the shoes look fairly bigger than a regular MSD doll. I'll get some measurements and post.

Edit: Pictures of the Bunny Shoe. 1, 2 and 3

#240 fairylin, Jul 7, 2017
      Last edited: Jul 7, 2017