1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Doll 58-62 CM - Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. FabricFriends and dolls has a few Myous in stock --- I don't think Carl but one of the other boys full set may still be there.

2. I wish this thread was more active!
      I love my Junyao, even though I had some issues at first with her (cracks in her ankles) she feels very high quality. I feel like myou should be more popular lol Sorry for the crummy phone picture
      [​IMG]IMG_20180504_082754 by Allouetta, on Flickr

3. I was wondering: how is Myou doll quality-wise?

4. I found Myous to be very nice especially for their relatively reasonable price. The face ups are lovely and the resin is smooth. The only thing I don't like is the way they can squeek when you pose them, but that's just me.

5. I have to thank you for posting pics of her. I've had so much trouble finding owner pics of junyao, which is a shame because she's so dang cute! Is there any way you would be willing to take a close-up picture of her face with no wig? I would love a reference photo, because I really want to get her!

6. Exactly!! I can't find Junyao anywhere either.
      Someone referenced an instagram that did resin comparisons, and it looks like DC tan is very close to MYOU tan so I might eventually put Junyao on a tan Y-04 body because I love the bodies but not always the heads...The only difference is that DC is a bit shiny.

7. My Myou Doll Sd Delia is coming :) I’m really excited to get her.

8. I did it. Junyao is on layaway thru Alice. AHHHH!

9. I'm possibly buying a Myou doll boy body, and i was wondering about some things. Are they double or single jointed? How good is the body with posing and holding poses? How close does the white skin match other doll company's white skin? Also what Jointed hands would fit?

10. My new Myou Doll Sd Delia :D
      [​IMG]

#31 Sayuri8, Nov 11, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    11. @Sayuri8 omg, she's so cute! And that fullset is gorgeous! I would love to see more pics of her. C:

12. I would love more pictures, too! Are you happy with the way she poses?

13. Loving everyone's dolls! Shame this thread is so quiet, wouldl ove to see more comments from the owners on them :D

14. She's beautiful, congrats. I have a MSD sided Delia and considering getting her a big sister. I hope this isn't a rude question but I don't have the best dexterity and I worry how heavy the larger Delia might be. If its ok to ask, in her full set (with or without bonnet) please may I ask how much she weighs? Sorry, I know its rude to ask a girl how much she weighs, its just I can't find that information anywhere.

Many thanks for the picture, she's lovely isn't she.

In answer to other questions posed. I love how silky smooth the resin is on Myou dolls, my MSD Delia also squeaks but I forgive her because her resin is so nice and she poses so well. The wigs from Myou haven't been great tho, the ones that came with both my dolls were crunchy and so sparsly woven that you can see the wig cap through them, in all areas. Its the only let down, every thing else about them is fantastic and you can always get other wigs, cna't you.

#35 RavensWing, Jan 22, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2019
    15. I promise I will have plenty to contribute to this thread -- when I finish my layaway next month! (and wait for shipping....)

16. Artemis spam to revive a quiet thread

[​IMG]

She too has the broken ankle issue. ACBJD said MYOU was going to airmail a replacement part. For now I'm wondering if a wonky ankle will make it into her backstory. Her wig is a bit thin, as y'all said. But I love the style so much I don't care right now. Maybe I'll dye it later. The rest of her fullset seems in decent shape, if not as high quality as the pics seemed. Ahh Photoshop.

#38 ihnasarima, Apr 19, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    17. Artemis has a replacement leg on the way. Soon she will be able to stand properly!!

Still deciding on eyes, and trying to get my crafting mojo back to figure out what she likes.

Tags: