1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Doll 58-62 CM - Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. [​IMG]Faceup by @rykaan /toolala

My lady Artemis has her replacement leg and her faceup! These eyes will probably stay for now, though her new, darker wig still needs some adjustment.

[​IMG]

Maybe some day I won't be the only one posting in this thread

2. @ihnasarima Artemis is pretty in blue :D Glad to hear you got the replacement leg. It has been 3 or 4 months, right?
      This thread is so quiet...I hope to see more dollies here. And I just saw my old comment here, sadly, the boy is not mine in the end. Let's hope more people will join in! :)

3. I've had the replacement leg for a while; eventually I went to switch her feet and changed the broken ankle while I was at it. Her tan is very orange base, so she looks fantastic in blues/teals/mints. She also does pinks/coral very well. I can't wait to find a purple for her!

4. I am so pleased to have found MYou Dolls! I've had a character idea for ages, and I'd planned it around a doll from another company which has since closed, but then I saw Junyao and she is perfect. Now I just have to save for her. Her name is going to be August

5. My Junyao makes me so happy. I'm glad to hear there'll be yet another one out there!

6. Could someone please share pictures of their 1/3 Myou boys?
      I'd like to see what they look like, aside from the company photos. :daisy

7. Do you guys think Myou will release new bodies anytime soon? They have recently made 1/6 versions of their v2 and v3 1/4 bodies so it would be nice to see updates for their 1/3 line as well! <3

8. I have been holding off buying an Myou SD for just that reason. I have the pear body in BB and MSD size and it's just an amazing body over all. Would be amazing if they had it in SD size too.

9. What does everyone think of the new 58cm girl Vanessa? She is so beautiful, I have decided to order her:)

10. I'm in love with her lol! I love that she looks both super cute and mature at the same time (at least with her company face-up). I'm usually more drawn to the "cutesy" or baby faces, but I absolutely love Vanessa's face and company makeup. Though I've had my eye on their 1/4 girls lately since there's more variety in the body types, Vanessa might just be the next doll I'm saving up for :3nodding:

11. She looks amazing!

12. I have ordered Vanessa now! It was love at first sight, and I love her dress too. Just need to wait 4 to 6 months now :)

13. Someone asked about SD jointing elsewhere so I figured I'd drop this here.

Fetal position: Junyao with 3-part torso and heel feet in Tan

[​IMG]Artemis fetal by coriander homethorpe, on Flickr

14. Its sad that this thread is so quiet. I wish more people knew about these lovely dolls. I don't post much but I love my junyao.

I'm still working on her perfect wig, but here she is :)

[​IMG]20201225_135543 by Allouetta, on Flickr

15. Yours is so cute ihnasarima, I love her blue hair!

16. Has anybody ordered from MYou recently or received an order? I placed an order for 2 Coffee bodies; one male and one female almost a year ago now and I am wondering if this is normal for coffee or if Covid major role in delay?

17. Bought my first MYou doll so guess it's time to add this thread to my collection.
      I hope the wait time isn't horrible....I tried to avoid notoriously bad ones like Ringdoll because I am not patient lol.

Anybody else buy the Loule? He's gorgeous.

18. Well still no word on my bodies. It's now been 14 months since I placed order, not as bad as Dollshe but still. I read someone mentioned smooth resin a creaky joints. Reminds me of Jie Doll and Blue Blood Dolls. They also did smooth resin with no visible seams and they did creak in beginning. Anyway would love to know if anyone has ever had to or is currently waiting on dolls from MYou for a long time. Thank you.

Tags: