1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Doll 58-62 CM - Discussion

May 31, 2016

1. I would recommend sending them a message, there may have been some sort of mistake. It has happened to me before that a doll company sent my order to someone else by accident. Hope they resolve it for you!

2. I got good news this afternoon from BJDivas who I put order through and my bodies are with them now so hopefully they will arrive here next week.

3. My Luoye boy came in today and he's absolutely gorgeous. I'm not entirely happy with the face up due to how Asian he looks (the character is Russian) but I'll stick with it for now. Get my moneys worth.
      But he's so well made, this is my first time seeing a Myou doll in person so I was a little afraid I wouldn't like the doll but NOPE. Love him. I ordered some clothes for him too and a new wig so I cant wait to see him in his new outfit. ^_^
      [​IMG]

4. Well after 14 months of waiting my coffee bodies arrived. This is the male body with a Little Rebel Ethan head on it. Two issues.
      One I should have ordered the tan body, not coffee.
      Two the bodies are extremely tightly strung. While not to big of an issue for the boy, the girl can't wear high heeled feet I bought her due to the tight stringing and the skinny long hooks on the flat feet.
      Here is the girl. She is a Little Rebel Jelle in tan on the 1/3 female body with mobility joints in thighs in coffee.
      [​IMG]Guess Who's Staying by Marie, on Flickr
      Enough clothes on and except for bit of neck and hands, hard to tell she's not matching.

[​IMG]

#64 animemom, Oct 3, 2021
      Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
    5. MYou Carl is the current love of my life, even if I can't seem to stick on a name for him yet XD

I have found myself thinking of him as 'Remi' recently, and while it's a relief to have a name that finally fits, it's also annoying because it's SUPPOSED to be Demi off of Demetri. What the heck is Remi short for?

But other than that, I find that the quality is just amazing. He's so smooth, and he's just the right weight to feel substantial without being overbearing. He poses well, or i think he does?, though it can be a little hard to get both arms posed but I think a lil time to let the strings stretch will fix it.

6. I decided both the MYou bodies in Coffee work well enough for these two Little Rebel heads. I am disappointed I can't change the girls flat feet to high heeled feet due to the weird hook in the feet and fact feet have a pin run through them bit a normal s-hook style foot. But oh well. Maybe in a couple of years granddaughter would like these two to join her crew.

Here is the Boy: Ethanm tan by Little Rebel and on a coffee MYou 1/3 male body.
      [​IMG]The Older Siblings by Marie, on Flickr

7. Ethan looks dreamy!!! I see no issues with the matching, he looks good as does the girl you posted previously :love

8. Does any one of you have afeeple60 head on a myou 58 body? I'm looking to hybrid and i think myou would be a great match. :)

9. Remi is totally a valid nickname for Demitri. I have a friend who took the name Dimitri, but mostly goes by Dima.
      Besides. How do Robert and William become Bobby and Bill?

I go by Ender. From the back half of coriander. And Cory was a variant-short form of my given name. Which has nothing to do with Ender lol.

Tags: