1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Myou Product Review

Jan 19, 2016

1. * What did you order? MYou Doll's 27 cm Sibyl (Boy Version)

* When did you order? Feb 13th, 2020 from Junkyspot (In Stock )

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes - his price is pretty low and his quality is good.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, and where he was different (The face up) is an expected and well advertised difference.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes, absolutely. He is a great first doll, sturdy and cute.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives:
      - He's a decent poser, his hands can get close to his face, he can sit flat, or with his legs sideways. His thigh joints have a neat locking mechanism. BEST: He can stand on one foot though I recommend being nearby ready to catch.
      - His headcap locks nicely into place due to a lip- I almost didn't notice the missing magnet.
      - His sculpt has really cute, chubby child fingers and toes and those even have dimples at the knuckles.
      - He came with really pretty glass eyes and some nice modesty underwear, which, as a newbie I appreciate.

Mediums- This stuff is either normal (I think) or will lesson over time
      - He came really tightly strung, and due to by beginner nature, I've already scratched his head insides restringing him.
      - You gotta remove the head to change the eyes, the S hook is not to be trifled with and guards those like a goalie.
      - Nothing bad has happened but the chest piece is really thin near the stomach, and I fear about chipping a little.
      - He, by chance, came with a faceup I like more then company photos.

Negatives:
      - He cannot look up well due to the sculpting at the base of his head. He cannot hug his knees, nor sit on them (unless there was such things as heeled feet for this sculpt, which I doubt).
      - One magnet was not secure in his headcap and was loose by the time I box opened. This is easily fixed but I haven't gotten around to it.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Absolutely. He is hella cute, very affordable, and seems very durable at the cost of some specific posing and quality-of-life things like neck pegs or magnet hands.

[​IMG]

2. * What did you order?
      58cm Delia and heel feet​
      * When did you order?
      October 28, 2019​
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yup! She was $428 with face-up, which I think is very reasonable, even on the low side, for a 1/3 doll.​
      Almost exactly! I was anticipating the face-up to look a bit more different than the pictures but it's almost exactly as shown on their website, so I was very pleased.​
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yup!​
      Pros:
      -She's great to pose and holds poses pretty well without much fussing
      -She's super stable while sitting and will stay upright in pretty much any sitting position
      -While she's not the most stable stander I have, she can stand on her own (with her flat feet, obviously), which I love. Like I said though, she's not the most stable so I wouldn't leave her standing on her own if I wasn't in the room.
      -I love the placement and shape of her torso joint, it makes posing her fun and easy

Cons:
      -She came strung pretty tightly so her head snaps back down if I try to angle it certain ways (usually up and to the right). It's a simple fix of just restringing her but I haven't gotten around to ordering more elastic yet, and it's not a huge issue so I'm okay with putting it off lol
      -Her knee "peanuts" are huge! This doesn't bother me very much and I was expecting it from seeing the companies photos of her, but I know it bothers some people (like my fiancé lol), so just a heads up to anyone who might be bothered by that.
      -One of the magnets for her headcap wasn't glued securely and comes out when I take the cap off. Again, not a huge issue and it's an easy fix of gluing it back into place, I've just been putting it off ^^"​
      Absolutely! I adore their cute chibi-esque style and the dolls are great quality for a really good price. I already have my eyes on multiple of their other dolls lol ​

3. What did you order?
      Doudou 30 cm girl
      * When did you order?
      November 2018
      Yes, I really like her resin.
      Yes, just as cute.
      Yes, very
      Her single joints takes getting used to, but does not limit the gun I have posing her too much.
      Definitely

[​IMG]

#23 tokidolls, Jun 15, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    4. What did you order?
      62 cm boy body
      When did you order?
      July 2019 from Alice Collection
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes, very much
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      yes
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      yes
      Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product
      I don’t see any negative, I’m just happy with it.
      Would you buy more from this company?
      yes, maybe msd size

5. * What did you order?
      44cm Delia fullset, ver. 2 body & 3 part torso

* When did you order?

Oct. 2nd from an official representative on Taobao (in stock)

I think the quality is greater than the price.

Yes

Very much

Positives: 1) great cost performance; 2) gorgeous default clothes; 3) everything is smoothly sanded; 4) stunning company faceup
      Negatives: 1) the wig is not so good; 2) the ver.2 body doesn't pose too well :(

Yes. I have already ordered a 30cm Doudou.

#25 Misto_Silmaril, Oct 12, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    6. * What did you order?

1/4 Ailsa with face-up

* When did you order?

Yes, definitely.

Yes, the make-up is very similar, even prettier than in the pictures actually.

Yes, she’s unbelievably beautiful!

Probably the only negative thing about her is that even though she has normal skin color, it’s a bit too yellow in opinion, I mean the doll will yellow over time anyway. But otherwise the doll is perfect!

Yes!

7. * What did you order?
      Vieruodis

* When did you order?
      February 2022 from Junky Spot

Yes!!

I got her in tan skin tone and I think she looks BETTER than the stock photos!

Yes!

The doll is gorgeous in person and poses nicely. I love that she came in a nice, sturdy carrying case as well!
      The only negative I have is that the knees are kicky, but that is something that can be fixed.

Absolutely! I have another Vieruodis on preorder with Alice Collections in a different skin tone that I ordered prior to buying this one. I bought this one as an in stock doll because I was able to get her quickly and I couldn't decide which skin tone I wanted when I ordered the first one so now I will get to see both. I plan to buy a Gina at some point as well, but will wait until I get the coffee toned girl so I can decide which one I prefer for Gina.

8. * What did you order? Chelses in Coffee skin with V3 2-part torso body, face up and extra hands
      * When did you order? 19 January 2023, from Alice's Collections
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? No! The price is so cheap but the quality is so amazing?!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes! I will put this out there for anyone wondering because I wasn't sure how the coffee skin would look in person. I have never handled Myou NS in person, so I didn't know if it was blown-out in the photo or actually that light. As for the Coffee tone, it appears accurate to the swatches. Coffee is slightly darker than my Volks SWS, with a neutral tone. Very beautiful resin color.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? 100%
      * Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional) I have not been able to get her to stand. I don't know if her strings are barely tight or that her legs and feet are so svelte. There are no locks system in her legs to help her hold any particular pose. That's not a deal breaker for me at all, my beauty has her own stand on the way. Just something to consider, she may need wiring if you need her to be able to stand on her own!
      * Would you buy more from this company? Yes, I would love to add another Myou beauty to my collection some day