1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

MYou tinies discussion - Part 2

Dec 16, 2020

1. Hello I am new to DOA. I have always visited this thread in hopes to see more Myou Mature Tinies.☺️ And now, finally, I have one (Myou Gina in Tan skin) and I am excited to share her with you guys ☺️ Other pics in IG: dollnonymous

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

#41 dollnonymous, Apr 27, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    2. Honestly I've had the same problem with Monique wigs on my larger dolls too. The wig in my profile pic is a Monique on a Volks SD and I always have to fight with it to sit properly, it's a big production if it ever slips out of place. I actually had the opposite problem, the 6-7 Monique I had on another doll never gave me trouble, but the 8-9 always gives me grief! Maybe it depends on the style itself, the difficult wig is long and the easy-fit one was a short bob.

3. The thing about Monique wigs is that you need the Gold ones from my experience. Those ones fit bjd head shapes much better. The non-Gold lines don't seem to fit properly on a rounded head. I really like the Monique Gold faux mohair wigs for bjd too.

4. Sorry to double post but I finally changed Daizy (Nina) today since probably when she arrived. She'd been wearing the same outfit for months. :lol: Really need to get her more cute dresses.
      [​IMG]

5. Wow I really don't want to triple post but I have a question. I guess no one's posted here in a bit and I can't find a thread specifically for the 1/8 Myou. ;o;

So I have an incoming Tang Tang and am looking around for wigs. Based off the online measurements the head is 4.9inches. Does anyone have a Tang Tang (or possibly another of the 1/8) and can tell me if a 4-5" or a 5-6" fits better?

6. @Cap'n I'd say the 4-5 with how tiny her head is. It's more comparable to the pukifee size than the lati yellow size.

7. @Zavrinas
      Thanks for the info! I was just about to buy a 5-6 wig so I'm glad I asked. :sweat

8. @Cap'n you're welcome! I was actually pretty surprised when my tangtang arrived. The difference in head size between tangtang and rourou is pretty significant. But they're both so cute, I don't know which head scale I like better!

9. Opps, I might have accidentally ordered a Bettina in coffee!! Lol, joking aside, It took me awhile to decide between her and Gina because I really like both girls. My husband, being the ever supportive enabler, said to me "you are going to end up buying both girls, but you can only get one now. When the next sell happens you can get the other one." Which made my decision easier because I was no longer thinking I had to choose between them.

I plan on doing her faceup myself. I ordered eyes for her and I think I'll try making a wig. It's something I've always wanted to try out. Of course, that means I'll have to wait until she arrives so that it'll fit perfectly. I will also make her wardrobe. I'll probably start with basic pieces that should be easy enough to construct with her measurements.

I'm super excited. I've wanted a mature tiny for awhile. I plan for her to be my travel companion. I wanted a doll that would be easy to pose and drag around with me. I think she fits the bill perfectly.

10. @Stokiaci
      Congrats on the incoming tiny! Your husband sounds like a keeper. xD Good luck on the wig and clothes making! If you need some items to fill in a closet, Barbie and Createable World clothes are nice enough quality and can help fill in a closet.

11. I received my Tang Tang and adore her! Even took her shopping with me at a craft store. I'm going to make her into a little fairy (17cm is her true size) named Coquelicot. So when I saw this little cabinet I had to get it to turn into her fairy hut home. :XD:
      [​IMG]

12. @Cap'n - Thank you! My husband has always been very supportive of this hobby I'm very lucky in that regard. I was thinking about obtaining some things. I've never heard of Createable world. I'll look into it.

Tang Tang is adorable! I don't have a 17cm Myou doll, but I really would like to get one someday. I think she'll make a lovely fairy. I can't wait to see her fairy hut finished.

13. The Myou 17cm is great! Their body is so lithe, perfect for a fairy or other supernatural beings...

This is my Feng Linger, a forest spirit.
      She's still naked, and I'll have to make her another hat, since this one is a size too small. Bones, leaves and whispy fabric all the way!!

[​IMG]

14. Cute! But she's not naked! She has her Myou panties!

15. Sorry about the english...
      I thougth naked means "without clothes", and she is not wearing any... Does underwear count as clothing?

16. Other people might say "nearly naked" or "mostly naked" for a doll in panties. She is cute even without clothes!

17. I'm getting a secondhand male Vieruodis soon but he doesn't come with eyes. I'm trying to find the 9mm eyes listed but so far my search has only come up with 8mm and 10mm sizes available. Can someone show me some comparison pictures of the two?

18. I love Bettina and Gina, and I really want both their fullsets! I'm not sure which to save up for first though...

19. Hey everyone! Yesterday I ordered Vieruodis in tan! She's my first doll from Myou and my first mature tiny! I am overwhelmed! I know nothing about the mature tiny category and have no idea where to start looking for things for her.

I've been scouring the discussion thread and so far I've gathered that clothes - some blythe will fit (might not close in back if it is tight), some barbie will fit. Anything else I should look for?

Shoes wise will blythe fit as well?

Any specific shops I should check on etsy or elsewhere?

Thank you for any advice you can give me! I'm a bit overwhelmed!

20. @malvinas
      If you want some 'cheap' clothing to fill in a wardrobe, check out Creatable World. Their clothes are relatively good quality for a toy doll line and they're all currently on sale on Amazon. I don't know about their shoes though.

Congrats on the incoming tiny!